View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 12:01 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake.Ashworth View Post
As always that list left off my favorite. Carl Panzram is the most over looked but successful serial killer of all time.
Ah yeah I remember him! He was in the other list that I mentioned. Damn I wish I could remember where I saw tha- Wait a second I saved the page on a document! http://www.oddee.com/item_98739.aspx...h8t0DwxH5fV.99

There we go. Best for last ;)
I'll add it to the first post too. Thanks for the reminder, Jake! Although probably not the people's favorite for his deeds, Carl certainly did have some epic last words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo'd View Post
Grasso's Spaghetti-O's remark has always made me chuckle. The dude had his priorities straight all the way to the end.
Reasons his were my favorite. His priorities are so much like mine it's almost like he's my spirit animal. ...Except I have no desire to strangle the elderly.

As far as my own last words... I honestly don't know! It's something I've thought about before, but I'm just not clever enough to think of anything. Knowing my luck they'd come to me after the switch is flipped and I've lost the ability to function properly to even make words.

Food though... I have many favorites. It'd probably just be a buffet of meats and my grandmother's cherry pie for dessert. Water will suit me fine so I have more room for more food, but I do enjoy birch beer. So maybe a can of that too. All enjoyed while watching my favorite werewolf movies.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!

Last edited by Roiffalo; 08-27-2015 at 12:05 PM.