Thread: R.I.P 2017
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 06:33 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
What is your favorite Linkin Park song?
That's like asking a parent which child is their favorite. There are many songs with memories attached to them, special meanings that made the song all the more enjoyable or pulled me out of a dark place. Like 'Numb' for singing stupid duets with my best friend on long car rides back and forth between our places, or 'Leave Out All the Rest' which I have picked out for my funeral. A Thousand Suns is probably my favorite album. Just about every song is absolutely perfect. While people where jamming to that stupid Disney song 'Let it Go', I was blaring 'Iridescent'. But Meteora was the soundtrack to my childhood. My friends and I would play it constantly, and when we weren't listening to it we were watching the music videos on MTV. There's not just one song as my favorite, but it is easy to say Linkin Park is my favorite band, and always will be.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!