View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 09:25 AM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanEaston011 View Post
In short, "Daredevil" is the show "Gotham" should have been but sadly (and very irritatingly) wasn't.
I couldn't help but compare Daredevil with Gotham as I was watching it too. Disappointing that Gotham didn't get as exciting as I had hoped, but when your favorite character is only a child and not really doing anything involving fighting crime yet, it makes for a slow pace. Daredevil thankfully got off the ground without starting at the beginning of the beginning so that there was a lot of action. But yet he was new enough on the superhero scene that there was still fantastic character build up as we're watching him grow from his experiences.

-

Just finished season one, and am taking a breather before starting on 2. I am just in love. And so damn excited with Punisher coming in. I hope he's better in this than the movie, but from what I've heard online so far we won't be disappointed.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!