PDA

View Full Version : Final Destination 5 Movie Review

stacilayne
08-10-2011, 12:37 PM
Final Destination 5 in 3D review, directed by Steve Quale, starring Tony Todd, Nicholas D\'Agosto, Emma Bell, Miles Fisher, Arlen Escarpeta, P.J. Byrne, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, Ellen Wroe, Arlen Escarpeta, Nicholas D\'Agosto. [details (www.horror.com/php/article-3649-1.html)]

ABjerg
08-10-2011, 01:49 PM
Thanx for a nice review. :)

I'm just still thinkin' this will be some crap, but we'll see.

Sparky
08-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Excellent review..sounds really fun! Thanks!

leezuki
08-13-2011, 10:26 AM
not looking forward to this one, but it has to be better than the fourth one.

Zombieness
08-13-2011, 10:37 AM
not looking forward to this one, but it has to be better than the fourth one.

Apparently it's, in some people's opinions, very good and in others's opinions it's very bad, but nearly everyone says it's better then the fourth. Some even go as far as saying it's on par with, if not better than, the first. So yeah, I believe we can both expect it to be better then the 4th :)

And I believe we can both also expect that the amount of lazik eye surgery appointments will dramatically fall in the coming weeks. ;)

leezuki
08-13-2011, 11:34 PM
Apparently it's, in some people's opinions, very good and in others's opinions it's very bad, but nearly everyone says it's better then the fourth. Some even go as far as saying it's on par with, if not better than, the first. So yeah, I believe we can both expect it to be better then the 4th :)

And I believe we can both also expect that the amount of lazik eye surgery appointments will dramatically fall in the coming weeks. ;)

i will give it a watch.