PDA

View Full Version : American Audiences Choose Zombies Over Jesus

horror
03-21-2004, 09:13 PM
"Dawn of the Dead" knocks "The Passion of Christ" out of the top spot. [details (http://www.horror.com/php/article-427-1.html)]

SlashandHang
03-22-2004, 07:58 AM
Although it was a remake this was a very good movie. The homor in it (musak playing "dont worry, Be Happy") offset the Gruesome work that is expected in a Zombie movie. The Handheld cameras that they used made it feel a lot like the remake of Texas Chain Saw Massacre (another remake that I truely liked). This has brought more to this franchise than the "remake" of Night did. I could not get 30 minutes into Night before turning it off because it did not give me anythgin new to get nervous/anxious about, this did!

Killer Clown#1
03-30-2004, 10:11 AM
Wow did not see this coming, I thought this movie would ruin Romero's original but this one wen't in a completly diffirent direction, texas chainsaw style. Highly reccomeded:)

bleedingthrough
04-11-2004, 09:47 PM
i dont think that this movie should have outgrossed the christ film the christ film is a much better movie then the remake of the old dawn of the dead.... even thoug i love horror movies i do not think this is right:mad:

massacre man
04-12-2004, 10:41 AM
but now dawn is out of the top 10 and passion is in 1st place again and now hellboy is in second