Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-28-2006, 10:37 AM
Banned

Turn her or him into a newt,Haunted.

Old 03-28-2006, 10:43 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally posted by newb
Turn her or him into a newt,Haunted.

If its me you're writting to, then i think a gecko would seem appropiate.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:44 AM
The Queen of Swords

Send a message via AIM to Haunted
I'm in too much of shitty mood to go round and round with you. Do come on our forum and stir up shit with the members whether it's me or anyone else. Perhaps I should not have mention how long I've been here. It is irrelevant. What IS relevant is that you are new, you're getting information that you want.

We get a lot of people on this forum that are here for a day to ask one fucking question, and then they're gone. It's irritating as hell. That's my only point.

If you're interested in being a member, great! Grab a beer, kick your feet up. Let's talk horror movies. Post in the tournaments, whatever.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:46 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by flesheater
I dont think its relevant how long you have been here and dont turn what i write around and i will loose the attitude. Thank you come again!
I'm going to go ahead and warn you, you've just made several people mad at you for saying that to haunted. If you keep going, you will not be welcome here.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:58 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally posted by VampiricClown
I'm going to go ahead and warn you, you've just made several people mad at you for saying that to haunted. If you keep going, you will not be welcome here.
Its okay im not worried about them. I have this thing where i dont care what ppl think or say about me, I think id be a nervous wreck if i did. Thank you for being 1 of the three ppl who understands what i write and not getting childish about it. And by the way the first movie i was looking for its called 'The Children'.
Old 03-28-2006, 11:09 AM
Backyard Waterfall

Everyone remember that a lot of people who became part of Robin Hood's group started out getting their asses kicked, and kicking some people's asses...... in other words, a fight was often an introduction, and things went better after some righteous ass-beatings.

Seriously, everyone here is somewhat "passionate" about things (if you take my meaning), and there are a lot of decent folk. You might find conversations interesting here. I suggest you ask some questions about pets, that usually warms people up.

pets, heh heh heh
Old 03-28-2006, 11:11 AM
Backyard Waterfall

Quote:
Originally posted by Haunted

Since one of members was nice enough to find the title for one of those films, we own your soul, and therefore you are bound to post here and be made fun of like the rest of us.

That's funny
Old 03-28-2006, 11:21 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally posted by filmmaker2
Everyone remember that a lot of people who became part of Robin Hood's group started out getting their asses kicked, and kicking some people's asses...... in other words, a fight was often an introduction, and things went better after some righteous ass-beatings.

Seriously, everyone here is somewhat "passionate" about things (if you take my meaning), and there are a lot of decent folk. You might find conversations interesting here. I suggest you ask some questions about pets, that usually warms people up.

pets, heh heh heh
I just think its sad that some adults have to deal with teenagers who feel the need to be rude thinking its fun or that somehow it makes them feel superior.
Old 03-28-2006, 11:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by flesheater
I just think its sad that some adults have to deal with teenagers who feel the need to be rude thinking its fun or that somehow it makes them feel superior.
If your referring to Haunted, she is older than you.

And for the record...she was making a joke.
Old 03-28-2006, 11:37 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally posted by newb
If your referring to Haunted, she is older than you.

And for the record...she was making a joke.
Understood