PDA

View Full Version : Wife Bites Off Husband's Genitals

bloodrayne
09-16-2004, 04:36 AM
Maasai Man In Kenya Reveals All

A Maasai man in Kenya has had his penis bitten off by his angry wife, who suspected him of adultery.
Saloon Ole Mewet from Ngong in southern Kenya said his spouse attacked him in his sleep. "She bit me and removed all of it," he told the BBC's Muchiri Kioi.

His shouts raised the alarm and he was taken to a local hospital by his neighbours where he received stitches.

It is an unusual admission, as Maasai men, who often beat their wives, do not like to lose face before their community.

"If you do not beat your wife it's taken that you're a hen-pecked husband, which is not allowed in our community," Maasai elder Johnson Ole Sipitiek told the BBC's Network Africa programme.

But Mr Mewet, who has reported the incident to the police, said he was so overcome with pain that he could not help but make a noise.

His wife, who is a Kikuyu, is now in hiding.

Unprecedented

On the evening of the assault, Mr Mewet returned home at 2200 and was beaten up by his wife just after he drifted off to sleep.

After hitting her husband and knocking out his front teeth, Mrs Mewet bit off his testicles and despite his struggles when he awoke, chewed off his penis.

"I don't have a penis now," he explained, showing the BBC's reporter his wound.

Mr Mewet admitted he did have a girlfriend, but said he was at a loss to understand his wife's actions as she was aware that he had other girlfriends when they got married.

"She knew that I had many girlfriends, and I don't know why she complained when I got another girlfriend," he said.

According to Mr Mewet, castration is unprecedented in Maasai culture, as there is no traditional punishment.

"If you kill somebody you must pay 49 cows, even if you've removed somebody's tooth - it's one sheep. But this has never happened to a Maasai," he said.

Mr Mewet said he was left with no option but to pursue an action against his wife through the courts.

Mr Mewet's father said they planned to slaughter a sheep in the homestead in order to remove any dangers of a curse.

bloodrayne
09-16-2004, 04:39 AM
I know that this probably wasn't supposed to be funny...But...DAMMIT...It made me laugh:D

Ritualistic
09-16-2004, 05:36 PM
ouch damn ...

Mr. Nash
09-16-2004, 06:24 PM
OUCH. Just... ouch. This is NOT something I needed to read during my daily masterbation. Lol. I kid, I kid. But still the same though, OUCH. The D*CKLESS WONDER, come one, come all and see the freak with out his balls! Lol. Sorry, corney, I know. I can't refuse to try to but humor into something like this.

Vodstok
09-17-2004, 04:04 AM
Considering how many african men treat their wives, fuck him...

"sure, I beat her and fuck other women, but i dont want the other guys to think im a pussy...."

Funny, its that very attitude that makes a lot of these guys pussies... If you are so afraid of your woman and other people, go live in a cave, wuss.

Or get your man-parts chewed off....:D

I would rather be a pussy than be forced to HAVE one, hehe....

friday13thfan
09-17-2004, 01:09 PM
fuck that girl has got some serious issues. god damn i feel sorry for him not have his genitals and all any more....wait a tick its not my problem:D :rolleyes:

hellfire1
09-17-2004, 04:16 PM
it's the "chewed off his penis" that makes me cringe. it indicates that it wasn't just one swift chomp, but a succession of chomps.... ow, ow, ow, ow.... she could have just used a knife, no had to chew it off !! loca...

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
09-17-2004, 07:34 PM
oh shit another Loraina Bobbitt story..have you noticed how it seems to be happening more and more...guys loosing their ...aw yea... that is pretty interesting the drive and motivation it takes to knaw off a penis...you've got have some respect for her she sure was committed....Just some "food for thought"(hehehe..no pun intended) did you know it takes 10 lb.s in a downward thrust to seperate a mans testicals.:rolleyes: :eek: :)

flabby_man22
10-14-2004, 03:55 PM
chomp...
before:
8------>

After:
o---.
:
_

NirvanaNole
10-14-2004, 06:08 PM
She should have sent him to the crazy, gay Germans. :D

dantehorrorfan
10-14-2004, 08:28 PM
that must have hurt like a bitch:D

Arioch
10-20-2004, 04:26 PM
Its his own fault...but damn, i wouldnt wish that on anyone....

Vodstok
10-22-2004, 07:35 AM
I would, but i am pretty shallow sometimes :)

Sam The Egg
10-22-2004, 02:19 PM
fuck that guy, piece of shit deserves what he gets, and the rest of them deserve the same

horror_master
11-04-2004, 10:54 AM
Makes my spin quiffer hearing about this. It sounds to painful and grusiom to be ture.

deftones6
11-04-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
I know that this probably wasn't supposed to be funny...But...DAMMIT...It made me laugh:D
oh no it is funny
my fav part was the "I don't have a penis now." ahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:p

Heretic_Ideals
11-04-2004, 12:44 PM
she deserves a slight case of clit removle it would only be fair.