PDA

View Full Version : pet peeve...

fluffho
09-14-2004, 04:41 PM
i just talked with my friend.. and i HATE when people throw away money!

her brother had bought a $2000 computer a few years ago which just turned to crap. she needs one because she has an online class like i do. i offered to help her build one since my brother helped me build mine.

'itll cost you about $500 since u already have the monitor and stuff'

well i had just talked to my bro about parts when icalled her. turned out she just went out to get a computer with her mom... sony vaio.... $2200!!

"oh wellwe got the flat screen" ok ok thats $300-$400

"well we got the 3 year warranty for $300" wonderful, u just earned this asshole commission

"well he told me that if yuo build it yourself its becuase you only want certain parts. but just becuase yuo want it, doesnt mean someone else will want it. so if you uby it yourself then yuo have all of the parts you need" hmmmm for $500 i have EVERY thing youc ould possibly need (minus a dvd burner.. but there isnt much use for THOSe yet)

"well its my parents money so who cares" oh yeh you wouldnt have anything better to spend that 1700 on anyway...

:rolleyes:

THEN just on fark http://www.delawareonline.com/newsjournal/life/2004/09/14cellphonesarent.html
"Ring-tone revenues in North America totaled $94.3 million in 2003, and they're expected to jump to $116 million in 2004"

hmmmm.. and i download mine for free? sure its only $1 but what dont people understand that $1 adds up and that these fools DONT NEED THAT MUCH MORE MONEY FOR SOME DAMN CHEESY RINGTONE!!! :mad:

and to think that money could be going to say oh i dont know.. illiteracy? hunger? aids???? :mad:

just had to vent

Sam The Egg
09-14-2004, 04:44 PM
yeah! And what the hell is with those little flap-top coffee lids? If you don't want to spill your beer then you shouldn't be driving with it!

fluffho
09-14-2004, 04:46 PM
a couple weeks ago i was drinking coffee in my car and spilled it all over my lap and my cell phone

luckily i was in the driveway so i just ran in and changed right quick. made the phone smell nice

Sistinas
09-14-2004, 04:47 PM
Good rant.I agree 100%.

fluffho
09-14-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by MONSTER DAD
Damn, and I thought my pet peeve was bad. All I ask is that these ppl "FLUSH THE FUCKING TOILET!!!!!"

hey.. i DID make that whole thread on nasty ass toilet habits!

sis: if theres anything wrong with america, i think its that rant exactly, im telling ya.. UNGRATEFUL!!! "its my money i can do what i want with it" i dont givadamn how rich i am later on i aint buyin my kids SHIT! lol, well i will. but no way will i raise them ^^^ that way "its only 2200...."

juanhacko
09-14-2004, 05:13 PM
Fluff,

You and I think alike!
I don't mind spending money--but I like value for what I spend.

The computer I'm using tonight I built from parts from the resale shop and from the dumpster--it too doesn't have a DVD burner but it does have a CD reader--and a separate CD reader-burner combo--the USB port--2.0--works great for the printer, scanner, and my digital camera and a couple of jump drives--its running Windows 98 SE--which is pretty adequate.

I've spent the afternoon shopping for a new Ford Pick-up on line--a pretty stripped down model--let's see how that works.

I work with a bunch of clients who don't have any money--mainly because they fuck it off by spending it without getting any value.

I found a DVD player in the trash--less than a month old--DVD stuck in tray--now works fine--and a less than a month old Epson Printer--the one that prints DVDs and CDs--just a stuck ink cartridge--what a waste--for them--not for me

Thanks for the thread
Juan.

fluffho
09-14-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by juanhacko
I work with a bunch of clients who don't have any money--mainly because they fuck it off by spending it without getting any value.

isnt it interesting how that works out??? now i may offend some with the next comment..... but my relatives who have the most money problems happen to ALSO be the ones spending on beer and cigarettes??? weeeeird!

cant say ive had much luck dumpster digging but hey, maybe im looking in the wrong dumpsters! lol. wish i had idiots like that around me!

really though i think thats great what ur doing. for real its not even so much the companies robbing the consumers, its the consumers allowing themsevles to be robbed! people throw around money so easily and it really more than just material goods. you can do a WHOLE lot of good with that money yet people will continue to pull this shit?

if theres anything i cant stand.. its waste. so wasteful this nation! our landfill here wil be filled by 2012 and people STILL dont recycle! hell i work at a WILDLIFE sanctuary and im digging in the trash for all the plastic and cans that they throw out! Argh!

mayoisthedevil
09-14-2004, 08:50 PM
i hate...

wet floors

when you're in the bathroom and the telephone rings and it's a telemarkter

when you're in the bathroom and the bitch before you used all the toilet paper but haven't realized until too late and you have to ask someone to get you a roll...oh the shame

wasting time

people with little to no common sense

lifetime

religious fanatics who always try to convert you...no means no!!

oh yeah...and rudeness. can't stand rude people.

juanhacko
09-14-2004, 08:54 PM
people with little to no common sense--the worst of the lot!

Malicious_Mirth
09-14-2004, 09:26 PM
what i hate is gurls bitchin about the toilet seat being up......i mean fuk like it takes that much fukin effort to pull the damned thing down........if you dont want it up then dont put it down ladies.....simple really:mad: :mad:

mayoisthedevil
09-14-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Malicious_Mirth
what i hate is gurls bitchin about the toilet seat being up......i mean fuk like it takes that much fukin effort to pull the damned thing down........if you dont want it up then dont put it down ladies.....simple really:mad: :mad:

that brings up another pet peeve...pee or pubes on the toilet, soap, or floor. THAT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING!! i mean, come on!

Malicious_Mirth
09-14-2004, 09:42 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

ROFL ROFL

i dont care BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D

bloodrayne
09-14-2004, 09:57 PM
i mean fuk like it takes that much fukin effort to pull the damned thing down Right back atcha, Sweetie...I think you just made OUR point ;) :p

mayoisthedevil
09-14-2004, 10:00 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

ROFL ROFL

i dont care BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know...i didn't really care about the toilet seat up...but the pee and pubes...YOU GO TOO FAR!!!!
:mad: :mad:

you should feel ashamed of yourself! some poor person seeing your tight and curlies...

oh yeah...quick question. how can you guys miss when you pee? Really. You guys just point and shoot...why?

Onikitty
09-14-2004, 10:50 PM
I HATE it when people touch my drinking straws at the tip

fluffho
09-14-2004, 10:54 PM
hey..

this is on my phone now :D its me and my bf

ITS DA JUNGLE FEVA BABY!

movieman64
09-15-2004, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by fluffho
[B]i just talked with my friend.. and i HATE when people throw away money!

her brother had bought a $2000 computer a few years ago which just turned to crap. she needs one because she has an online class like i do. i offered to help her build one since my brother helped me build mine.

'itll cost you about $500 since u already have the monitor and stuff'

well i had just talked to my bro about parts when icalled her. turned out she just went out to get a computer with her mom... sony vaio.... $2200!!

"oh wellwe got the flat screen" ok ok thats $300-$400

"well we got the 3 year warranty for $300" wonderful, u just earned this asshole commission

"well he told me that if yuo build it yourself its becuase you only want certain parts. but just becuase yuo want it, doesnt mean someone else will want it. so if you uby it yourself then yuo have all of the parts you need" hmmmm for $500 i have EVERY thing youc ould possibly need (minus a dvd burner.. but there isnt much use for THOSe yet)

"well its my parents money so who cares" oh yeh you wouldnt have anything better to spend that 1700 on anyway...

:rolleyes:

/B]

Put together a new computer for myself a little over a year ago. All the best according to my friends. Asus board, Plextor burner, ATI Video, Creative Audigy Sound...Had to replace the board about 2 months ago, at least it was under warrenty. The burner quit working about 2 weeks ago, not under warrenty any more :mad: and I had to replace the power supply last Friday. maybe they were all connected I don't know, but I feel like an idiot.

darthvonpokemon
09-15-2004, 06:19 PM
isnt it interesting how that works out??? now i may offend some with the next comment..... but my relatives who have the most money problems happen to ALSO be the ones spending on beer and cigarettes??? weeeeird!
I think that's just a coincidence. I happen to enjoy my beer and smokes very much. I'd like to enjoy them now except I'm broke :rolleyes:
CK
PS North Dakota ?

massacre man
09-15-2004, 06:31 PM
people joining a horror forum and making more posts about toilet paper than horror on a horror forum

fluffho
09-15-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by darthvonpokemon
I think that's just a coincidence. I happen to enjoy my beer and smokes very much. I'd like to enjoy them now except I'm broke :rolleyes:
CK
PS North Dakota ?

BISMARCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO WOO
i love you.
SOUTH DAKOTA!

oh yeh, HYPOCRITES! especially when they dont even realize they r doing it..

Malicious_Mirth
09-15-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by mayoisthedevil
you know...i didn't really care about the toilet seat up...but the pee and pubes...YOU GO TOO FAR!!!!
:mad: :mad:

you should feel ashamed of yourself! some poor person seeing your tight and curlies...

oh yeah...quick question. how can you guys miss when you pee? Really. You guys just point and shoot...why?

lmfao

first of all i said nothing about short and curlies......i dont know where the hell that came from.......but about hte missing when we pee i think it is out of blatent disregard for others......haha i kid

the only time i miss is when it is like 4 in the mornin and i wake up and i have no idea where i am at anyway.......but i ALWAY ALWAYS!!! clean up after myself..........hahahaha wow i can be blunt sometimes :D :D

darthvonpokemon
09-15-2004, 10:28 PM
Pierre !
I love you, too. Didn't ask you to pay for 'em.
Montana ?
CK

fluffho
09-15-2004, 10:28 PM
reminds me of a story. iw as at my friends doing HW a few years ago (junior year HS actually)

had to go pee realllly bad. so i went to the upstiars bathroom and there was a drop of blood and a drop of pee on the seat, as well as ac ouple pubic hairs. well i had to go so i bit my tongue, started cleaning it all off then lining the seat with toilet paper.

i finally got too sick so i flushed everything and went to the dow nstairs bathroom.

not much better there either. so i went the hell HOME! LOL!

wasnt LOl at the time though.. :mad:

Malicious_Mirth
09-15-2004, 10:36 PM
jesus

sounds like somethin straight outta one of these horror movies we all love so much

:eek: :eek:

MichaelMyers
09-15-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by massacre man
people joining a horror forum and making more posts about toilet paper than horror on a horror forum

;)

fluffho
09-15-2004, 10:38 PM
reality is so much worse than fiction

while on the subject, a good test to the cleanliness of a restaurant is the bathroom

if they cant keep their bathroom clean, what does that say about the kitchen?

a top notch chinese restaurant here (given 5 star by the Zagat survey.... wow:rolleyes: ) has the dirtiest fuckin bathrooms ive ever seen. considering this place serves swallows nest and sharks fin, some of the most expensive food in the world

and i kid you not. its not got 1, but 2 sets of STEEL double doors leading to the kitchen. u seriously cant see SHIT

soooo many times though have i seen dead fish floating in their aquariums (u know, pick the fish u want and theyhll cook it for u there)...

BISMARK!

Malicious_Mirth
09-15-2004, 10:51 PM
you have to watch out for resteraunts......you never know what they are doin to your food

i used to work in the kitchen of a resteraunt and it was clean as hell......although our bathrooms were fuked up...............so HA!!!

bloodrayne
09-15-2004, 10:55 PM
jesus

sounds like somethin straight outta one of these horror movies we all love so much

:eek: :eek: Yeah...It reminded me of a scene in 'Species'

fluffho
09-15-2004, 10:56 PM
lol. well its not 100% rule, nothing is, but it is a good rule of thumb

anyway even if iw ere to go into that restaurant and see that yes it was clean, i still wouldnt want to go there simply becuase they cant keep the toilets celan

i mean come on.. the COOKS use those toilets im sure.. YUCKERZ

anyway i try not to eat out as much as possible. even if the facility itself is clean the people? then again this is mailny a problem with fast food, eat out type restaurants. formal dine ins normally are prety safe (windows so u can see the chefs preparing the food and stuff)

Malicious_Mirth
09-15-2004, 10:58 PM
tru enough

i went to this one resteraunt in wyoming once....it was called the GunBarrel......that place was so damned good......the whole thing was arranged around this big ass central grill.......and the chef would go back into this glass meatlocker and slice the meat right from the slab in fron of you..........he would then go to the big grill and grill the shit right in fron of you.......i have never in my life had a staek that good before......YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

fluffho
09-15-2004, 11:03 PM
yeh... guess thats why its so expensive

but you get what u pay for! cleanliness!

i HATE goin into a restaurant where its fuckin kids runnin the game... even that damn 'inn n out' thats supposed to be the best fast food burgers ever? something like they use special meat or some crap.. uh huh. still, teenagers! YUCK. they dont appreciate shit and most arent there becuas ethey love to cook, theyre there to make money and have NO problem jizzzing in ur food and shit. nastiness.

man. now im all worked up! lol.

3 1/2 years since ive had meat

Malicious_Mirth
09-15-2004, 11:05 PM
fukin vegeterians

i dont understand at all....................im not bashin it i just dont understand

meat is like the best thin in the world....juicy red meat...the kind that is cut and grilled.......:D :D

darthvonpokemon
09-15-2004, 11:06 PM
I've got some for you, boo ;)
CK

fluffho
09-15-2004, 11:07 PM
for me its simple - i think cihcken, pigs, and cows are cute as hell. same goes with goats and the like

still eat seafood though

ohh that and the fact the meat industry is dirtier than the dirtiest public restrooms EVER (hair, blood, and shit on the floor.. WOO WOO)

fluffho
09-15-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by darthvonpokemon
I've got some for you, boo ;)
CK

thats not for eatin. thats for lovin

sweet sweet muffin lovin
KC

Malicious_Mirth
09-15-2004, 11:09 PM

ohh that and the fact the meat industry is dirtier than the dirtiest public restrooms EVER (hair, blood, and shit on the floor.. WOO WOO)

but it still taste good........and thats what counts MUAHAHAHA!!!!!!

darthvonpokemon
09-15-2004, 11:09 PM
Hey, I really like your avatar. Good looking guy, but what's that crazy halo thing ?
CK

Malicious_Mirth
09-15-2004, 11:11 PM
whats with puttin each others pic in your avatars..........its so cute it makes me wanna puke;) :D

darthvonpokemon
09-15-2004, 11:15 PM
Fluff's my sweetheart and I don't care who knows it !!!!! <dramatic music plays>
CK

fluffho
09-15-2004, 11:15 PM
but it still taste good........and thats what counts MUAHAHAHA!!!!!!

LOLOLOL!!! welll hey so long as u keep it real man! ive met people that dont even want to TOUCH raw food (not even eggs) and thats what pisses me off....

we put each other on there cuz we love each other. some shit like that. its the hotness. we do it to prove to everyone else that were an actual couple (not some creepy, online one)

halo boo? you know..

WHEEL.. OF... ______________!!!

:D WOO WOO!!

Malicious_Mirth
09-15-2004, 11:19 PM
lmfao

thats so sweet HA!!

i didnt know you were so tender Darth........:eek: :eek:

fluffho
09-15-2004, 11:21 PM
hey.......

wheres YOUR picture mirth?

and darth IS quite tender. like wet spaghetti

EXACTLY how i like it.;) WOO WOO!!

.. did he show u the videot oo?

Malicious_Mirth
09-15-2004, 11:23 PM
i am pictureless at the moment....lol

no i just dont put my pic in my avatar......im not that cool yet.....lmfao

darthvonpokemon
09-15-2004, 11:24 PM
She baked me cookies and mailed them to me ... and they weren't even laced with rat poison or broken glass. Besides, I thought she was pretty hot from the start. What can I say ? She's got bad taste in men, but other than that she's perfect for me LOL (awwwwwwww SMACK !)
CK

Malicious_Mirth
09-15-2004, 11:29 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

nice

i want cookies......i think i am gonna go make a mocrowave sausage and biscuit.....man those things are so jive......and btw fluff i might put a pic on here one day but that means breakin out the web cam and gawd that is alot of work that i dont feel like doin right now:rolleyes:

fluffho
09-15-2004, 11:33 PM
Mirth: HOOK IT UP! im curious about that shit now. ive seen plenty of arioch now im wondering about his other half (at least thats how i see u mr HE WAS MY ROOMMATE A-BO etc etc). and if you do post pics, please only post one. i know how you webcam folk like to operate, taking 30 pictures consecutively then posting EVERY SINGLE ONE of them. if i wanted a fuckin flipbook id buy one (ok, guess u werent here for that joke)

DVP: i bought shoes today. i have a box forthwith shall be filled with the scrumpdidilyumptious cookies EVER! havent decided yet what magical goodies to add in though ;) ill see what my evil mind comes up with. your right, i DO have bad taste in men...

sexy bad..

fluffho
09-15-2004, 11:35 PM
man those things are so jive

LOL! you kick monkey ass.

jive.. LOL! at least u didnt go
"im going to make some microwave sausage and biscuits. Man..... THEYRE OUTTA CONTROL!" :D ARGH!

darthvonpokemon
09-15-2004, 11:41 PM
mmmmmmm cookies.... Bismark cookies ?
CK

Malicious_Mirth
09-15-2004, 11:42 PM
LOL! you kick monkey ass.

jive.. LOL! at least u didnt go
"im going to make some microwave sausage and biscuits. Man..... THEYRE OUTTA CONTROL!" :D ARGH!

HAHAHA

out of control???

now we all no that jive has a much better ring to it........just say it....jive.....yeah you like it.......jive

Malicious_Mirth
09-15-2004, 11:43 PM
and i am sorry but the thing isnt even installed (the webcam).......i will get a pic n here soon tho...i promise....but watch out i am a sexxy bitch..........no for real tho:D :D

fluffho
09-16-2004, 12:00 PM
but watch out i am a sexxy bitch..........no for real tho:D :D

trying to figure out whether ur as arrogant as i am, or just pretending to be arrogant, like i do.

yeh yeh confusing i know. but i guess we'll find out when u post.. ;) WOO WOO!

so whos hotter, u or arioch? come on.. girls arent the only ones that do this shit..

... its JIVE man! ? :confused:

Sistinas
09-16-2004, 02:12 PM
Alot of n00bs bug the shit out of me.Not all of them, just the ones who have no respect.I can understand making mistakes about what forums to post in and whatnot, but its the ones who take it personal when you give them a little hazing that really get to me.Also one of my pet peeves are n00bs flaming other n00bs cause theyve been here a week.Someone who has only been here a couple of weeks does not have the right to n00b bash.Not cool, fuckers.Also, n00bs that cant work the caps lock button piss me off.

Malicious_Mirth
09-16-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Sistinas
Alot of n00bs bug the shit out of me.Not all of them, just the ones who have no respect.I can understand making mistakes about what forums to post in and whatnot, but its the ones who take it personal when you give them a little hazing that really get to me.Also one of my pet peeves are n00bs flaming other n00bs cause theyve been here a week.Someone who has only been here a couple of weeks does not have the right to n00b bash.Not cool, fuckers.Also, n00bs that cant work the caps lock button piss me off.

lol

wow

i hope that all of this isnt referring to me......cuz i am not a noob.....i been here longer than most on here......just dont have that many posts cuz i had to create new account......

but i AINT NO NOOB:D :D

fluffho
09-16-2004, 07:55 PM
as far as im concerned.. ur a NOOB til u post a pic...

Sistinas
09-16-2004, 07:56 PM
lol

wow

i hope that all of this isnt referring to me......cuz i am not a noob.....i been here longer than most on here......just dont have that many posts cuz i had to create new account......

but i AINT NO NOOB:D :D

You never came to mind during this rant Mirth, your a vet!

;) :D

Malicious_Mirth
09-16-2004, 07:56 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

nice

i will post one i promise.......i jus have to install this piece of shit webcam.......but i will post one

and it will be JIVE!!!!

massacre man
09-17-2004, 05:35 PM
as far as im concerned.. ur a NOOB til u post a pic...

............................................ far as im concerned you care more about toilet paper than horror

MichaelMyers
09-17-2004, 05:51 PM
far as im concerned you care more about toilet paper than horror

Ohhh...snap.

orangestar
09-17-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by MichaelMyers
Ohhh...snap.

weird, I was just going to post the same thing.

awww SNAP!

juanhacko
09-17-2004, 07:49 PM
Toilet paper IS important--Catalogue pages and corn-cobs are a HORROR!

Malicious_Mirth
09-17-2004, 10:59 PM
owned

Malicious_Mirth
09-17-2004, 11:02 PM
i posted a pic to accompany the previous post but i think i might get banned if i keep it on there sooooo........

Malicious_Mirth
09-17-2004, 11:40 PM
BTW fluff

i posted a pic FINALLLY!!!!!!

it is on the post pic thread

*is officially not a noob anymore* (according to fluff)

fluffho
09-18-2004, 12:58 AM
hmm, i dont quite understand why a 13 year old wants to war with me. or why he would even try

so im not going to bother. it woudl get ugly, dont need to blow up my ego over someone who probably isnt biologically capable of abstract thinking anyway

besides, its already blown up ENOUGH.

and mirth, u r not a newb anymore ;)

cutey. LOL

Malicious_Mirth
09-18-2004, 01:06 AM

cutey.

*blushes*:D

fluffho
09-18-2004, 01:13 AM
*blushes*:D

sissy :D

lol

u r a cutey though.. id bone. (hmmm, not sure that works quite the same way when a girl say it to a guy huh) LOL

Malicious_Mirth
09-18-2004, 01:17 AM
LMFAO ROFL ROFL

wow i have never been propostioned quite like that before.......but fluff you know this could never work out what with dvp and all

HAHHAHA

and p.s. dvp please diregard any further talk about said suject

fluffho
09-18-2004, 01:20 AM
LOL!!!

dvp is harmless. anyway hes down in ohio for the weekend and probably boning as we speak (mind u, i am in cA).

but fact is, hes thinking of me. thats all that matters ;)

so........

wanna bone??? LOL

Malicious_Mirth
09-18-2004, 01:37 AM
HAHAHAHAH

sure:eek:

ill just stick my shit to the screen and we will see what we can do

haha:D ;)

fluffho
09-18-2004, 01:41 AM
LOLOLOLOL

hey.. you DO have a webcam, dont you? :cool:

WOO WOO! i dont have a webcam but i have a regular digicam that can take videos. i can videotape myself watching u and u could see my reaction.

now how hot would THAT be??? keep in mind i will be thinking of DVP the whole time.. ;)

... now im imagining u with ur dick all up on the screen. thats funy LOL. fuckin unsexy as hell LOL

Malicious_Mirth
09-18-2004, 01:44 AM
HAHAHAHAH

shits all smashed out on the screen smearin it up and shit.....Oh yeah sexxy as hell..............and you could press your on the screen and make for an even better picture

HAHAAHAHA

this thread has gone straight to the gutter

fluffho
09-18-2004, 01:47 AM
LOL!!!! be like a mammogram, but with much sexier intentions!

gutter, me likey the gutter. me livey in the gutter. WOO WOO!!

ugh, i have problems. i think its all this built up sexual tension. or maybe im just naturally a honky kind of chick.. weeeird considering im not a whore. well, not much of a whore

ooooh DVP gonna be mad when he reads this. LOL! FUCKER!

Malicious_Mirth
09-18-2004, 01:51 AM
a honky kind of chick?????

you like the whiteys....that cuz we are jive.....we are sexxy bitches!!!

sexual frustration????????

why in the world would a chic ever have sexual frustration.............i mean you have a P.Y. you can get anything you want LITERALLY

fluffho
09-18-2004, 01:54 AM
hell yes i love whiteys. god damn how i love whiteys. but i ask myself, WHY? is it a built in kind of preference? cuz i know when i was little i had crushes on these little asian boys but that pretty much ended in HS. damn, i love white boys. i just starte dthinking about it. makes me so happy just to think about em. LOL!

and like i said, 'im not that much of a whore.' which is why im frustrated. as honkified as i may get im not just gonna fuck with anyone. and even if i do, like with friends, its just makin out and stuff. which actually, is normally enough. been a few months since the last one of that though :(. not that i couldnt easily fix that, but i choose not to. and with good reason ;)

Malicious_Mirth
09-18-2004, 02:01 AM
its so nice being a guy sometimes....we never have to worry about the whore stereotypin or anything like that.....then again i would love to be a gurl.......i would just like take a shower for like 5 hours or sumthin HAHAHAHHA

fluffho
09-18-2004, 02:05 AM
its not even so much about peoples view on me, hell id ont care. actually given what i have done, most proably would think im a whore (at least a little one, or semi medium...). its just my own ideals. i have a certain # of partenrs i want to have, meaning id ont want to go over that #. basically, as corny as this sounds, id like the next person i have sex with to be the one i marry. sweet huh? but i am giving myself some leeway. or whatever that word is LOL

anyway those reasons, and im paranoid as fuck. i could be on BC, be wearing a female condom, a male condom, and spermicide and still be worried about AIDS and KIDS. both ultra deadly. but i am a perfectionist, so thats just how i think.

and id love to be a guy. id play with my dick all day. seriously... wouldnt blow myself though.. LOL

or would i???

Malicious_Mirth
09-18-2004, 02:08 AM
yeah you say that......but after a while playin with ones own dick tends to get a little old........well till you pull the old switchin hands then your back in business

ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fluffho
09-18-2004, 02:11 AM
LOLOLOLOLOL!!

the stranger - sitting on your arm and jerking off with your fallen asleep arm.

ok bad language but i think u get the idea.. LOL!

anyway id want to be a guy only for a day. im pretty sure i could do that all day. i think its easier to be a guy, but i think its more fun to be a chick ;)

HEY.... speaking of pics (whatever hijacked thread it was). i kinda want to show u that pic of me in the dress, then again.... u may be overly blunt and hurt my little girl feelings. LOL

Malicious_Mirth
09-18-2004, 02:14 AM
i wasnt aware that you had any gurl feelings........but you can show me and i will try not to break you.....HAHA

seriously tho

we have hijacked so many threads now

(this is a silent apology to all who take these threads seriously enough to get mad) sorry but this is the GENERAL FORUM!!!!

fluffho
09-18-2004, 02:18 AM
haha.. well ok this ones mine so it doesnt count. HB seems to be a pretty chill kid so im not sure he cares. and EGEs thread has been hijacked on numerous occasions. so i think we're ok so far. and anyone who does givadamn seriously should get a life.

anyway i dunno where to send em. ive tried sending pics through PM before and it didnt work. or im just a dumbass. probably a combination of both. leaning more towards dumbass though.

Malicious_Mirth
09-18-2004, 02:20 AM
hrmm just post it and i rip into you that way

MUAHAHAHAHA

no seriously tho you can try pm if you want or maybe even e-mail iono

fluffho
09-18-2004, 02:22 AM
well i dont want to post it since its kinda suppose to be a secret or some junk. im too lazy to explain that.

yeh. i think email would work. hook it up.

nine9
09-18-2004, 09:14 AM
Sorry to say ........but this thread is actually making me sick....REALLY sorry I even checked it out.

Pming might be a little more appropriate........really not interested in your sex lives, and I'm sure no on else needs to hear it either......big turn off.

This is a case of thread gone bad..........WAY bad!

massacre man
09-18-2004, 10:37 AM
hmm, i dont quite understand why a 13 year old wants to war with me. or why he would even try

so im not going to bother. it woudl get ugly, dont need to blow up my ego over someone who probably isnt biologically capable of abstract thinking anyway

besides, its already blown up ENOUGH.

and mirth, u r not a newb anymore ;)

cutey. LOL sure try and put down my opinion because im young yet you say nothing to the older people...

nine9 knows what im talking about

Sistinas
09-18-2004, 10:41 AM
This thread has gone to shit.MM, I respect your opinions!:)

nine9
09-18-2004, 10:49 AM
This thread has gone to shit.MM, I respect your opinions!:)

Just for the record......I do too...although you know that MM.

fluffho
09-18-2004, 02:02 PM
for the record. ive taken on pretty much every fight that ive seen brought onto me. and considering im known to be one to 'start trouble', proves it

i choose not to argue with you, becuase your young. what good would it to be to argue with someone half my age?

and a convo is a convo. if youd ont want to read it, dont. i dont clown on you and kpro talking aobut how much you lov each other all the time. the way i see it, is if it gets conversation going, let it. you want to take part? fine. if you dont, then dont!

it doesnt say general forum on here for nothing....

nine9
09-18-2004, 02:12 PM
and a convo is a convo. if youd ont want to read it, dont. i dont clown on you and kpro talking aobut how much you lov each other all the time. the way i see it, is if it gets conversation going, let it. you want to take part? fine. if you dont, then dont!

Seems like you did though when you copied our avs and sigs.............however indirectly, we got the message and weren't too impressed. Also talking about love is also a little different than discussing hand jobs and other even more disgusting shit.

Take it to a porn site..............I'm sure they'll welcome the conversation. Since when did that kind of shit ever belong in our General forum? There IS a limit to what should be allowed to be posted on here. I think you are dangerously close to it.

Sistinas
09-18-2004, 02:14 PM
When I click on a thread entitlesd Pet Peeves I would expect to talk about pet peeves, not penises(unless they are your pet peeve!).

fluffho
09-18-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by nine9
Seems like you did though when you copied our avs and sigs.............however indirectly, we got the message and weren't too impressed. Also talking about love is also a little different than discussing hand jobs and other even more disgusting shit.

Take it to a porn site..............I'm sure they'll welcome the conversation. Since when did that kind of shit ever belong in our General forum? There IS a limit to what should be allowed to be posted on here. I think you are dangerously close to it.

and weve had pictures of bare asses of members? yet you said nothing? who are yuo to decide what can and cannot be spoken about here? and obviously it did get some conversation going.. so whats wrong with it?

and that was a joke. if yuo wanted to know, you couldve asked. i woulda told you whether i was making fun of you, or just playin around, or whatever reason was behind it. so quick to take offense. do you even know me? not really. but, instead you chose to assume, which you did, so yuo just made an ASS u and me.

i could make a shitload of assumptions as well, but i choose not to. which is why i ask. the other week i asked kpro a 'personal questoin' and he answered honestly. why? becuase i wanted to know for real than to guess. if what you want to do is act like yuo know me, and why i do things, fine. yuo can be miss cleo then. you seem to nkow a LOT about people without barely even nkowing them...

fluffho
09-18-2004, 02:17 PM
When I click on a thread entitlesd Pet Peeves I would expect to talk about pet peeves, not penises(unless they are your pet peeve!).

whos to say they arent? i do have my pet peeves about penises actually but that would get pretty fuckin graphic...

Sistinas
09-18-2004, 02:19 PM
whos to say they arent?

You didnt until now.

fluffho
09-18-2004, 02:20 PM
actually i did. whether it was in this thread or another i mentioned 'ohh dont even get me started on that'

i COULD further explain if it would help...........

Sistinas
09-18-2004, 02:25 PM
Please dont!:D

nine9
09-18-2004, 02:26 PM
and weve had pictures of bare asses of members? yet you said nothing? who are yuo to decide what can and cannot be spoken about here? and obviously it did get some conversation going.. so whats wrong with it?

and that was a joke. if yuo wanted to know, you couldve asked. i woulda told you whether i was making fun of you, or just playin around, or whatever reason was behind it. so quick to take offense. do you even know me? not really. but, instead you chose to assume, which you did, so yuo just made an ASS u and me.

i could make a shitload of assumptions as well, but i choose not to. which is why i ask. the other week i asked kpro a 'personal questoin' and he answered honestly. why? becuase i wanted to know for real than to guess. if what you want to do is act like yuo know me, and why i do things, fine. yuo can be miss cleo then. you seem to nkow a LOT about people without barely even nkowing them...

Of couse it was a joke........on us.......sorry but I didn't find it too funny, not my kind of humor I guess. I tend to lean towards respecting other peoples feelings. And..........why bring up that personal question thing? I really don't think you have any business asking anything about us anyway.............you seem to be incinuating that you know something I don't about Kpro...well I doubt it.

fluffho
09-18-2004, 02:26 PM
hey.. i even said a couple times. 'im gonna try to keep this as ungraphic as possible''

or something to that effect.

anyway, in case u didnt check the other thread. it led to this conversation becuz i postd that 'funny' pic of the guy _____________ himself. which is where the conersation came from.

see? i dont just pull this shit out of my ass. and for the record, Yes i did find it funny, which is why i postd it there...

just trying to give reasoning considering the thread police have been patrolling pretty heavily in the area.....

theshadow
09-18-2004, 02:30 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mayoisthedevil
that brings up another pet peeve...pee or pubes on the toilet, soap, or floor. THAT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING!! i mean, come on! [/
QUOTE] yes! it sucks when you're about to sit and see that. i hate when noone replaces the damn empty roll of toilet paper!:mad:

fluffho
09-18-2004, 02:34 PM
Of couse it was a joke........on us.......sorry but I didn't find it too funny, not my kind of humor I guess. I tend to lean towards respecting other peoples feelings. And..........why bring up that personal question thing? I really don't think you have any business asking anything about us anyway.............you seem to be incinuating that you know something I don't about Kpro...well I doubt it.

umm, sure i dont have business. but guess what, i nkow him and i know you. i am in sort of the same situation as you guys, which is why i asked him the 'personal question.' if you realy want to nkow what i asked, go ahead and ask me. i refrained from posting it on here simply because im not sure you want everyone else to know that. not that it was that bad of a question, but i couldnt help but wonder. so if you want to take offense to that.. fine. sorry i was gettin all in your business, but hey, thought as friends i could chat a little and ask but NOW i know that your relationship is off bounds.. at least in my eyes, when im in love i love to share it with people, and possibly shake off any asumptions that they may have... but hey, we all have our ways of handling things

and if you took offense to that, then i apologize. i have a sick sense of humor which is especially harder to understand online. DVP shares that with me, among other things, which is why we get along so well. this isnt the first time ive been misunderstood, and i know it wont be the last. and that doesnt bother me either, but it DOES though when people just start assuming without even asking. if people would just have the courage to ASK, maybe we would be a much friendlier world. people tend to think a lot poorly of people, mainly as a safeguard, but again, as in your case, if you were open to ASK me, then fine. it obviously bothered you and rather than talk with me about it and get some sort of apology or explanation, youve instead sat there offended and got all wrinkle faced. when in reality, i was just fukin around. if someone got on my bad side, then all gloves would be off. but up until now yuo havent been. and the only reason you are NOW, is that i realize you dont like to talk. you like to make stuff up becuase you 'KNOW'. i sensed that with the candyman incident, and youve just proven it once again.

if you want to think im a cold hearted, mean spirited individual, feel free to do so. hey, maybe i can think something like that about you as well.. but guess what. i dont.

fluffho
09-18-2004, 02:36 PM
yes! it sucks when you're about to sit and see that. i hate when noone replaces the damn empty roll of toilet paper!:mad:

and especialy when its early in the morning so ur not paying attention. u sit down and BAM no toilet paper. LOL! has happened to me TOOOOOOO many times........

ugh. people have the WORST bathroom habits. it sucks. at least in my eyes, COMPLETELY inconsiderate. lol

WTF HAPPENED TO MY TYPE

nine9
09-18-2004, 02:47 PM
umm, sure i dont have business. but guess what, i nkow him and i know you. i am in sort of the same situation as you guys, which is why i asked him the 'personal question.' if you realy want to nkow what i asked, go ahead and ask me. i refrained from posting it on here simply because im not sure you want everyone else to know that. not that it was that bad of a question, but i couldnt help but wonder. so if you want to take offense to that.. fine. sorry i was gettin all in your business, but hey, thought as friends i could chat a little and ask but NOW i know that your relationship is off bounds.. at least in my eyes, when im in love i love to share it with people, and possibly shake off any asumptions that they may have... but hey, we all have our ways of handling things

and if you took offense to that, then i apologize. i have a sick sense of humor which is especially harder to understand online. DVP shares that with me, among other things, which is why we get along so well. this isnt the first time ive been misunderstood, and i know it wont be the last. and that doesnt bother me either, but it DOES though when people just start assuming without even asking. if people would just have the courage to ASK, maybe we would be a much friendlier world. people tend to think a lot poorly of people, mainly as a safeguard, but again, as in your case, if you were open to ASK me, then fine. it obviously bothered you and rather than talk with me about it and get some sort of apology or explanation, youve instead sat there offended and got all wrinkle faced. when in reality, i was just fukin around. if someone got on my bad side, then all gloves would be off. but up until now yuo havent been. and the only reason you are NOW, is that i realize you dont like to talk. you like to make stuff up becuase you 'KNOW'. i sensed that with the candyman incident, and youve just proven it once again.

if you want to think im a cold hearted, mean spirited individual, feel free to do so. hey, maybe i can think something like that about you as well.. but guess what. i dont.

What a steaming pile of shit!

Just wondering, if you are so innocent, why you would choose at this time to bring up that PERSONAL conversation?..............Leverage maybe? I can pretty much narrow it down to a couple of things anyway. Just the fact that you even brought it up betrays any sort of trust you may think you deserve here. And ohhhhhhhhh......you say I make up stuff? Now just what would that be anyway?

For the record, I do like to talk......but not about very personal issues. Those as this pertains to are between me and K.......those things are off bounds! You can ask my feelings and I'm open about them, but that is all.

fluffho
09-18-2004, 02:49 PM
What a steaming pile of shit!

Just wondering, if you are so innocent, why you would choose at this time to bring up that PERSONAL conversation?..............Leverage maybe? I can pretty much narrow it down to a couple of things anyway. Just the fact that you even brought it up betrays any sort of trust you may think you deserve here. And ohhhhhhhhh......you say I make up stuff? Now just what would that be anyway?

For the record, I do like to talk......but not about very personal issues. Those as this pertains to are between me and K.......those things are off bounds! You can ask my feelings and I'm open about them, but that is all.

damn, you really do take offense.
i brought up the 'presonal conversation' becuase like i said, i am in the same sort of situation that you are in, and i was curious as to how YOU 2 are going about it, as to how im going about mine. its as simple as that. and like i said, it wasnt even that bad of a question. it only required a 1 word answer. like i said, IT WASNT THAT BAD OF A WQUETSIONS. and odds are, if i were to tel u what i asked ud just say 'oh.. so what.'

why are you jumping on me? like i said, i ASKED becuase i was CURIOUS and i wanst going to sit here and ASSUME. like i said, I AM IN THE SAME SORT OF SITUATION. what is so hard to understand about that?

fluffho
09-18-2004, 02:52 PM
forgot to asnwer this. what you make up, is all these assumptions about my actions. you want to think that we copied your sigs/avas to make fun of yuo, becuase your jackasses or whatever. fine. but guess what, that was NOT the intention. kpro even asked me why and i told him why. im assuming he told you, and if he did , and yuo 2 didnt buy that. then fine. nothing i can do about that. like ive said, i dont know u too well and u dont know me, which is why i asked, and i got an answer. but you know all the answers dont yuo? so you dont need to ask me shit, just sit there and act like you know why i do the things i do..

i talked to u somewhat early on when this broke out. and what did i say? 'wowe, thats relaly cool. yeh i know what ur goin through. i have my own little man too! pretty neat huh. i hope things go well for you!' and that means noth ing? perhaps that and the whole copy sigs/avas may have confused you, but like i have stressed over and over, you couldve simply ASKED.

bloodrayne
09-18-2004, 02:53 PM
who are yuo to decide what can and cannot be spoken about here? whats wrong with it? Horror decided...

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please press the Agree button at the end of the page.

Although the administrators and moderators of Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for ANY reason.

Now...Who DIDN'T click the Agree button?:rolleyes:

fluffho
09-18-2004, 02:54 PM
considering the shit that HAS gone down.... i think a bulk of us HAVE broken that rule...

fluffho
09-18-2004, 02:58 PM
By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

ok, now i have another question. why is it that I am picked on, when i am not the only one that has broken these rules. for example, would not these so called 'newb initiations' (FUCK OFF NOOB. EAT SHIT FUCKER) fall under hateful and threatening?

or is it only different when i do it???? hmmmmmmmm

bloodrayne
09-18-2004, 03:02 PM

ok, now i have another question. why is it that I am picked on, when i am not the only one that has broken these rules. for example, would not these so called 'newb initiations' (FUCK OFF NOOB. EAT SHIT FUCKER) fall under hateful and threatening?

or is it only different when i do it???? hmmmmmmmm If that was directed at ME...I wasn't picking on anyone...I was answering YOUR questions...That was why I quoted you...

fluffho
09-18-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
If that was directed at ME...I wasn't picking on anyone...I was answering YOUR questions...That was why I quoted you...

i mean in general. i know on a couple of occasions people bug me about posting 'inappropriate'shit. so yes, according to the laws it is. but pretty much EVERYONE has broken one of these rules..

not to mean to pick on kpro, but when he first joined all he did really was pick on noobs. i know, i was there to laugh at it. but NOW hes become moderator, so my guess is that horror doesnt really seem to regard his own laws.....?

and you cant say you didnt pick on me, when you put that last statement as well as the :rolleyes:

:p

bloodrayne
09-18-2004, 03:15 PM
i mean in general. i know on a couple of occasions people bug me about posting 'inappropriate'shit. so yes, according to the laws it is. but pretty much EVERYONE has broken one of these rules..

not to mean to pick on kpro, but when he first joined all he did really was pick on noobs. i know, i was there to laugh at it. but NOW hes become moderator, so my guess is that horror doesnt really seem to regard his own laws.....?

and you cant say you didnt pick on me, when you put that last statement as well as the :rolleyes:

:p Horror has always been lenient...Even with his OWN rules...Sometimes that leniency is taken advantage of...And YES, we have ALL broken at least one of these rules, at one time or another...I believe that some are considered to be worse offenders than others based on whether the PREPONDERANCE of their posts are considered 'breaking the rules', as opposed to NOT 'breaking the rules'...In any case, Horror himself, has chosen Moderators to decide what is considered tolerable, and what isn't...

And...Yes, I CAN say that I didn't pick on you, as my last question was directed at EVERY member of this forum...As for the :rolleyes: ...That's because I'm a sarcastic smartass:rolleyes: ....See?

fluffho
09-18-2004, 03:17 PM
yeh. i know how that goes. ur not the only bitch. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i dont do that too often in real life though, hurts my eyeballs. i have a face i make, but they dont make that smiley :(

bloodrayne
09-18-2004, 03:28 PM
yeh. i know how that goes. ur not the only bitch. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: WHAT?...I'm NOT?! :eek: :confused:

Oh yeah...You're right...I'm training my daughter, quite nicely;) :p

Sistinas
09-18-2004, 03:33 PM
I break the rules on a daily basis, I just try not to be sexually explicit, there are some young ones here.I really dont know if fuck you is any better than i wanna fuck you though.

fluffho
09-18-2004, 03:34 PM
which leaves me to wonder..

pretty much i let go of my mom the 1st grade. i remember when too, cuz we were mad close up until then. (strange, which memories stick and which dont. i remember it clearly, even now makes me tear up. no it wasnt anything bad, but as a child it was.) anyway, were close now in a strange way, but i dont know hardly anything abuot her and she knows even LESS about me.

so, who the hell taught me?? :confused: or maybe i am not taught, i just am :) WOOO WOOOO~!!!

fluffho
09-18-2004, 03:38 PM
I break the rules on a daily basis, I just try not to be sexually explicit, there are some young ones here.I really dont know if fuck you is any better than i wanna fuck you though.

'i wanna fuck you' and 'id bone' are very different :) lol

bloodrayne
09-18-2004, 03:39 PM
i dont know hardly anything abuot her and she knows even LESS about me.Aww...That part's sad :(

Hate_Breeder
09-18-2004, 03:44 PM

"You want to fuck me?!"

-Arnold Schwarzennegger

fluffho
09-18-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Aww...That part's sad :(

that means something considering ur a mother. ive never had a talk like that with my mom, so i kinda of wonder how she feels about that, like ive never asked 'do u like our relationship the way it is'. at least in my eyes, i like it this way and i wouldnt change it.

we do have our strange ways of chat or whatever but never a really serious one. never had the birds and the bees talk LOL, and my latest relationship (2 years, think many of you know about that one), came and went just like that. it finally occured to me the other day really how little either of my parents know when my dad asked about it. as usual i gave a somehwat honest however vague answer. actally, brings up mor questions than anything.

i always say 'look at it from all angles' so i cant help but feel bad sometimes. i remember, when we first moved into this house at 5th grade she said 'when you have a crush on a boy, you let me nkow ok' and even back then i was like 'yeh right i would never tell ua nything.' im 3rd year college now and its pretty much stayed the same. but were able to laugh together and shit, she trust me, so i guess this sort of strange relationship works out.

i dont completely keep her in the dark though, i have my ways of letting her nkow things. shes foreign and pretty bad at english, but shes smarter than i realize. like she kinda knows i have a bf right now, only cuz i leave his pictures strategically placed around the house, in the car. but when she asks about it i mysteriously have to leave. ' i got to go now mom' 'ok thank you byebye'

thats what she always says. LOL.

god. im weird. lol

massacre man
09-18-2004, 04:09 PM
I break the rules on a daily basis, I just try not to be sexually explicit, there are some young ones here.I really dont know if fuck you is any better than i wanna fuck you though. yeah i hate anyone under 14 ;)

Hate_Breeder
09-18-2004, 04:13 PM
yeah i hate anyone under 14 ;)

Namely me :p

fluffho
09-18-2004, 04:14 PM
yeh i hate u too.

LOL! (ok last time)

nine9
09-18-2004, 04:16 PM
damn, you really do take offense.
i brought up the 'presonal conversation' becuase like i said, i am in the same sort of situation that you are in, and i was curious as to how YOU 2 are going about it, as to how im going about mine. its as simple as that. and like i said, it wasnt even that bad of a question. it only required a 1 word answer. like i said, IT WASNT THAT BAD OF A WQUETSIONS. and odds are, if i were to tel u what i asked ud just say 'oh.. so what.'

why are you jumping on me? like i said, i ASKED becuase i was CURIOUS and i wanst going to sit here and ASSUME. like i said, I AM IN THE SAME SORT OF SITUATION. what is so hard to understand about that?

Yes I did actually,because Kpro's post there meant alot to me.I would have told you long ago if he wouldn't have suggested I just ignore it.....which is a very unatural thing for me to do.

As for the question.............just oddhow you would find this the right time to bring it up.

This thread is just stupid and sick.....yes we all have had our innipropriate moments on here, but lately you have just been taking it all too far. I'm sure you have better things to talk about, say, books, movies TV, art, music whatever.....even just joking around within reason. This kind of shit makes the forum look bad.

That is all I have to say on this...

fluffho
09-18-2004, 04:20 PM
Yes I did actually,because Kpro's post there meant alot to me.I would have told you long ago if he wouldn't have suggested I just ignore it.....which is a very unatural thing for me to do.

As for the question.............just oddhow you would find this the right time to bring it up.

This thread is just stupid and sick.....yes we all have had our innipropriate moments on here, but lately you have just been taking it all too far. I'm sure you have better things to talk about, say, books, movies TV, art, music whatever.....even just joking around within reason. This kind of shit makes the forum look bad.

That is all I have to say on this...

like i said. the only reason i brought it up was to prove a point. when i wondered something, i asked. when you wondered something, you assumed and ignored. and like i said also, it wasnt even that BAD of a question at all. u wouldnt think anything of it cuz u are fully aware of the situatio anyway.

u dont like the thread? fine. then dont read it. too bad yuo arent a mod then, you really are quite adamant at being the thread police.

tell me this. which do you think makes the forum look bad.. 2 people havin a friendly discussion on sexuality.. or telling every new member, whos just saying hello, to 'FUCK OFF!' everytime?
last time i checked, peopel took more offense to THOSE types of reponses, than the ones here in this thread... or again, is it only different between what i do and what your sweet kpro does?

massacre man
09-18-2004, 04:20 PM

That is all I have to say on this... what do you mean by innapropriate moments?

nine9
09-18-2004, 04:29 PM

tell me this. which do you think makes the forum look bad.. 2 people havin a friendly discussion on sexuality.. or telling every new member, whos just saying hello, to 'FUCK OFF!' everytime?
last time i checked, peopel took more offense to THOSE types of reponses, than the ones here in this thread... or again, is it only different between what i do and what your sweet kpro does?

I think I'll just let him answer that himself.

fluffho
09-18-2004, 04:31 PM
I think I'll just let him answer that himself.

the fact of the matter is, whether one is worse than the other is no matter. it is SUBJECTIVE. ur opinoin isnt absolute, just as mine isnt. you sohuld change your title to 'thread police'

glad to see though that u arent going to be his cheerleader for once.. i like to fight for myself and wouldnt have it any other way. just how i operate..

lucky18234
09-18-2004, 04:41 PM
yeah i hate anyone under 14 ;)

then you must hate yourself mm.You and your cousin said you were 13 don't lie.

oh and my pet peeve is when you im someone you know is online and there don't answer, I am talking about thesopundofdirt mostly.

mayoisthedevil
09-18-2004, 04:42 PM
the fact of the matter is, whether one is worse than the other is no matter. it is SUBJECTIVE. ur opinoin isnt absolute, just as mine isnt. you sohuld change your title to 'thread police'

glad to see though that u arent going to be his cheerleader for once.. i like to fight for myself and wouldnt have it any other way. just how i operate..

ohh!! burn....

fluffho
09-18-2004, 04:44 PM
ohh!! burn....

reminds me of that thing on family guy. where stewie always makes joke but no one cares. so Peter says the lamest thing and everyone cracks up

'oh so that fat man makes a funny everyone pisses in their pants. i give you gold and what do i get?' sonething something like that

lol. ugh, wish i could rememebr that quote

anyway. i dont need no stinkin cheerleaders.. SO GO AWAY!! lol

mayo does suck, btw ;)

Sistinas
09-18-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by lucky18234
then you must hate yourself mm.You and your cousin said you were 13 don't lie.

Nice post Captain Obvious.

fluffho
09-18-2004, 04:45 PM
LOL. i was gonna say something like that but ive picked on her too much. anyway, be prepared to be cussed out.

massacre man
09-18-2004, 04:46 PM
Nice post Captain Obvious. yeah it was kinda obvious wasnt it?

lucky18234
09-18-2004, 04:46 PM
Nice post Captain Obvious.

and i also hate people who suck.

j/k
:D :D :D :D

Sistinas
09-18-2004, 04:48 PM
She should be fired as ceo of Homerfied.

lucky18234
09-18-2004, 04:49 PM
oh crap that is still on there oops

Sistinas
and i also hate people who suck.

jk

Your jk was the only thing that sucked.

lucky18234
Your jk was the only thing that sucked.

quit trying to pick a fight with me.

Sistinas
09-18-2004, 04:51 PM
quit trying to pick a fight with me.

Pick, pick, pick, dumbass.

lucky18234
09-18-2004, 04:52 PM
hmm ok whatever

massacre man
quit trying to pick a fight with me. BOOGY BOOGY BOOGY im behind you

fluffho
lol. this funny

Sistinas
09-18-2004, 04:54 PM
This thread has been officially hijacked to let lucky know she is a dumbfuck.

fluffho
09-18-2004, 04:55 PM
damn. as much as ive clowned on the chilluns i was never THAT blunt. meany lol

lucky18234
09-18-2004, 04:56 PM
shut up

Sistinas
09-18-2004, 04:59 PM
shut up

Hey fat ass, Kelly Osbourn called and said she wants her line back.

lucky18234
09-18-2004, 05:01 PM
what are you gay.i gtg bye

Sistinas
09-18-2004, 05:02 PM
what are you gay.i gtg bye

Stay on the porch, puppy.

massacre man
09-18-2004, 05:02 PM
Hey fat ass, Kelly Osbourn called and said she wants her line back. i wanna see that crank yankers

and sis is a female

Sistinas
09-18-2004, 05:04 PM
i wanna see that crank yankers

and sis is a female

I can still be gay MM!(im not though):p :D

massacre man
09-18-2004, 05:07 PM
I can still be gay MM!(im not though):p :D she was speaking as if you were a male (i soudn smart :D )

nine9
09-18-2004, 05:45 PM

hmmmmmmm......knew you were behind that statement, the Cheerleader one that is......... somehow.......I didn't say it...........but thank you for validating what I already knew. If you don't understand what I am talking about ask DVP.............gotcha!

:D

Hate_Breeder
09-18-2004, 06:05 PM
Im gay *snicker* :p

fluffho
09-18-2004, 06:17 PM
:confused: k. he gets home sometime tomorrow.

Malicious_Mirth
09-19-2004, 01:25 AM
wow im issed alot

to anyone who got offended at the conversation me a fluff had.......i am very sorry for postin inappropriate stuff and i can almost garuntee that it wont happen again;.............i got caught up in which to me was the hillarity of the conversation and i went with it.......again i am sorry but you guys dont need to bash on each other for something that was almost entirely my fault................ and i sincerly hope that you guys cac continue to respect my opinion and know that i didnt mean for things to get outta hand..........:( :(

nine9
09-19-2004, 02:04 AM
wow im issed alot

to anyone who got offended at the conversation me a fluff had.......i am very sorry for postin inappropriate stuff and i can almost garuntee that it wont happen again;.............i got caught up in which to me was the hillarity of the conversation and i went with it.......again i am sorry but you guys dont need to bash on each other for something that was almost entirely my fault................ and i sincerly hope that you guys cac continue to respect my opinion and know that i didnt mean for things to get outta hand..........:( :(

Well that was my original point.......just that is was getting out of hand, so don't worry about it then. The rest of the whole thing is more about another issue the resurfaced, which I should have settled at the time anyway. Somehow it was brought up here to defend this thread.

After taking in the whole nipple idiosy on the post a pic thread, I came upon this one which I hadn't even subscribed to, and felt it was just another attention getting ploy. Sorry just had to say something..............

Sistinas
09-19-2004, 06:37 AM
Okay, now back on topic.Another pet peeve I have is waiting in line.

lucky18234
09-19-2004, 09:33 AM
WELL I am not gonna fight cause thayt is also oe of my pet peeves.People who want to start fights, and they say all this stuff about you, that they can't prove a lie or truth.

mayoisthedevil
09-19-2004, 11:15 AM
Okay, now back on topic.Another pet peeve I have is waiting in line.

oh dear god, me too. i also hate life time and teen movies. also when you're on the toilet and someone decides to call and when you hurry and get to the phone, they've already hung up. i also hate those fake baby voices, or when you slam into a door or get your thumb caught between something and you hit the door back but you only hurt yourself more...

fluffho
09-19-2004, 01:36 PM
also when you're on the toilet and someone decides to call and when you hurry and get to the phone, they've already hung up.

my life story. and every damn time, its a hot guy that ive missed. seriously

i mean if it could only have been my dummy cousin or something, BUT WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS THE HOT ONES?...

theshadow
09-19-2004, 03:37 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sistinas
This thread has been officially hijacked to let lucky know she is a dsheu

mbfuck. [/QUOTE she is only 13 and you are a dick

fluffho
09-19-2004, 03:52 PM
thats some funny quoting

but i hafto say. ur avatar is fuckin cool! what is it?

Sistinas
09-19-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by theshadow
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sistinas
This thread has been officially hijacked to let lucky know she is a dsheu

mbfuck. [/QUOTE she is only 13 and you are a dick

I prefer the term cunt, and you must be another dumbfuck, cheers to you!;)

lucky18234
09-19-2004, 04:26 PM
I prefer the term cunt, and you must be another dumbfuck, cheers to you!;)

don't start fights asshole

Sistinas
09-19-2004, 04:34 PM
don't start fights asshole

Ive got an idea: how about you shut your fuck hole?

massacre man
09-19-2004, 04:35 PM
Ive got an idea: how about you shut your fuck hole? what does that have to do with her talking haha

lucky18234
09-19-2004, 04:36 PM
what does that have to do with her talking haha

hey

Sistinas
09-19-2004, 04:50 PM
hey

lucky18234
09-20-2004, 05:00 PM
haha is that you?Cry baby

massacre man
09-20-2004, 05:05 PM
haha is that you?Cry baby that one was just dumb lol

theshadow
09-20-2004, 05:30 PM
thats some funny quoting

but i hafto say. ur avatar is fuckin cool! what is it? i don't know why my quotes are so weird. my avatar is death woman. i am ignoring sistinas who has nothing of interest to say.

Sistinas
09-20-2004, 05:39 PM
i don't know why my quotes are so weird. my avatar is death woman. i am ignoring sistinas who has nothing of interest to say.

My loss.

Sistinas
09-20-2004, 05:40 PM
haha is that you?Cry baby

Nice comeback!They would love you at www.fucktard.com

theshadow
09-20-2004, 05:47 PM
.:D

Sistinas
09-20-2004, 05:50 PM
whatever

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So you where not ignoring me, no need to lie you stupid shit!

Sistinas
09-20-2004, 05:51 PM
.:D

I have nothing but love for you for trying to save face.

theshadow
09-20-2004, 05:55 PM
that was my daughter. that's why i edited it. i truly do not want to waste posts on you

Sistinas
09-20-2004, 06:02 PM
that was my daughter. that's why i edited it. i truly do not want to waste posts on you

How about both you stupid bitches put me on ignore?or is that too much for you to handle?Do you need instructions on how?

Hate_Breeder
09-20-2004, 06:06 PM
How about both you stupid bitches put me on ignore?or is that too much for you to handle?Do you need instructions on how?

Whoa

massacre man
09-20-2004, 06:07 PM
How about both you stupid bitches put me on ignore?or is that too much for you to handle?Do you need instructions on how? dont get in a cat fight MEOW

Sistinas
09-20-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
Whoa

I just hope they can figure it out.

Je Suis Phnomne
09-20-2004, 06:10 PM

Hate_Breeder
09-20-2004, 06:10 PM
This thread has gone crazy!

orangestar
09-20-2004, 06:11 PM

that is my FAVORITE animated picture of all time.

Hate_Breeder
09-20-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by orangestar
that is my FAVORITE animated picture of all time.

Have u seen it before?

Je Suis Phnomne
09-20-2004, 06:14 PM

that is some funny shit. great pic

Sistinas
09-20-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Je Suis Phnomne

Now thats good shit!

orangestar
09-20-2004, 06:21 PM
Have u seen it before?

yeah, once on here.

btw, get on yahoo

Je Suis Phnomne
09-20-2004, 06:22 PM
Now thats good shit!

;)

lucky18234
09-20-2004, 06:24 PM
this thread is really getting off topic here.

sistinas
a.)shut the hell up
b.)if you don't have anything nice to say then shut the fuck up
c.)and last of all no one really wants to hear your childish replys
d.) fuck off

Well you probably now know another pet peeve of me.That stupid people like sistinas are even allowed on these boards

Malicious_Mirth
09-20-2004, 06:25 PM
this thread has turned into the drama queen of horror!!!

lol

quality entertainment

Je Suis Phnomne
09-20-2004, 06:26 PM
*wondering what lucky wants to be when she grows up aside from annoying of course*

lucky18234
09-20-2004, 06:27 PM
this thread has turned into the drama queen of horror!!!

lol

quality entertainment

I know isn't it

Je Suis Phnomne
09-20-2004, 06:28 PM
oh to stay on topic...... :rolleyes:
annoying children are my pet peeve

Malicious_Mirth
09-20-2004, 06:29 PM
o i am gettin a big kick out of it HAHA

being a bystander always rules lol

Sistinas
09-20-2004, 06:30 PM
this thread is really getting off topic here.

sistinas
a.)shut the hell up
b.)if you don't have anything nice to say then shut the fuck up
c.)and last of all no one really wants to hear your childish replys
d.) fuck off

Well you probably now know another pet peeve of me.That stupid people like sistinas are even allowed on these boards

How many hours did it take for you to come up with that one?

You had better have your friend come defend you, if she hasnt put me on ignore yet!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lucky18234
09-20-2004, 06:35 PM
How many hours did it take for you to come up with that one?

You had better have your friend come defend you, if she hasnt put me on ignore yet!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There you go again with your childish comebacks.I am gonna spell this loudyly so maybe you will get it, but i don't think you are that smart.FUCK OFF

do you know what 2+2=

i bet you don't

Je Suis Phnomne
09-20-2004, 06:38 PM
do you know what 2+2=

i bet you don't [/B]

7?

lucky18234
09-20-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Je Suis Phnomne
7?
ok...

Sistinas
09-20-2004, 06:44 PM
There you go again with your childish comebacks.I am gonna spell this loudyly so maybe you will get it, but i don't think you are that smart.FUCK OFF

do you know what 2+2=

i bet you don't

Okay bitch, if you cant understand-If you do not like me responding to your dumbshit posts then ignore me!Its easy, just go to your options and ignore me.The more you try to fight me the stupider you look.SIZE=4]FUCK OFF[/SIZE]

Nice dumbass.

lucky18234
09-20-2004, 06:45 PM
Okay bitch, if you cant understand-If you do not like me responding to your dumbshit posts then ignore me!Its easy, just go to your options and ignore me.The more you try to fight me the stupider you look.SIZE=4]FUCK OFF[/SIZE]

Nice dumbass.

well leave me alone.you started this fight

Sistinas
09-20-2004, 06:45 PM
Okay bitch, if you cant understand-If you do not like me responding to your dumbshit posts then ignore me!Its easy, just go to your options and ignore me.The the more you try to argue with me the dumber you look.SIZE=4]FUCK OFF[/SIZE]

Nice dumbass.

Sistinas
09-20-2004, 06:46 PM
well leave me alone.you started this fight

Then STFU and get over it whore.

Malicious_Mirth
09-20-2004, 06:47 PM
you guys are so sweet !!!!!

hahahahahahaahhaha

lucky18234
09-20-2004, 06:47 PM

you quoted yourself how stupid

and i am not a whore bitch

Sistinas
09-20-2004, 06:49 PM
you quoted yourself how stupid

and i am not a whore bitch

LMFAO!You really are a stupid little whore!

lucky18234
09-20-2004, 06:52 PM
LMFAO!You really are a stupid little whore!

no i am not you can't prove it

maybe it's you who the whore is.

we could resolve this fight now by you apologizing, and get on with your life, reather then keep persiting to talk to someone you hate so much.

Je Suis Phnomne
09-20-2004, 06:55 PM

Sistinas
09-20-2004, 06:55 PM

we could resolve this fight now by you apologizing, and get on with your life, reather then keep persiting to talk to someone you hate so much.

Or maybe you could put me on ignore you dumbfuck!

lucky18234
09-20-2004, 06:56 PM
Or maybe you could put me on ignore you dumbfuck!

no matter how much anyone annoys me i still want to hear what they say.

Sistinas
09-20-2004, 06:57 PM

Learn how to spell.

Arioch
09-20-2004, 07:00 PM
Chill the fuck out......there is no point to randomly start flame wars here......