PDA

View Full Version : Puppy Shoots Man

bloodrayne
09-10-2004, 01:13 PM
Pup Shoots Man, Saves Litter Mates

PENSACOLA, Florida -- Nice shootin', Rex!

A man who tried to shoot seven puppies was shot himself when one of the dogs put its paw on the revolver's trigger.

Jerry Allen Bradford, 37, was charged with felony animal cruelty, the Escambia County Sheriff's Office said Wednesday. He was being treated at a hospital for a gunshot wound to his wrist.

Bradford said he decided to shoot the 3-month-old shepherd-mix dogs in the head because he couldn't find them a home, according to the sheriff's office.

On Monday, Bradford was holding two puppies -- one in his arms and another in his left hand -- when the dog in his hand wiggled and put its paw on the trigger of the .38-caliber revolver. The gun then discharged, the sheriff's report said.

Deputies found three of the puppies in a shallow grave outside Bradford's home, said sheriff's Sgt. Ted Roy.

The other four appeared to be in good health and were taken by Escambia County Animal Control, which planned to make them available for adoption.

HappyCamper
09-10-2004, 02:38 PM
That puppy kicked his ass!

Lucid Dreams
09-10-2004, 02:51 PM
now why can't my dog ever get me a beer?

juanhacko
09-10-2004, 02:56 PM
What a bastard!

Shooting puppies: too bad he missed the guy's balls.

MichaelMyers
09-11-2004, 10:40 AM
Instant karma's a bitch.

friday13thfan
09-17-2004, 06:51 PM
he should be shot in the head for trying to kill seven puppies fricking retard:mad: :mad: :mad:

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
09-17-2004, 07:24 PM
Hheehhe......Next you hear Hunter shot in ass by deer..heheh

Lucid Dreams
09-17-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by SoUl SuRvIvOrS
Hheehhe......Next you hear Hunter shot in ass by deer..heheh

goddamn, i hope those near near my vacation house aren't planning something on me....:eek:

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
09-17-2004, 09:09 PM
Watch out for them I think they are always plotting after all they are out to get us for the whole Bambi issue..Damn THAT DISNEY
Really starts to make me think maybe there is more to the whole Deer Hunting season maybe we're out trying to kill that damn rogue deer out to get us....:D

Lucid Dreams
09-17-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by SoUl SuRvIvOrS
Watch out for them I think they are always plotting after all they are out to get us for the whole Bambi issue..Damn THAT DISNEY
Really starts to make me think maybe there is more to the whole Deer Hunting season maybe we're out trying to kill that damn rogue deer out to get us....:D

oh god, now i'm scared....a few weeks ago a deer wouldn't move out of the way from my driveway so i got out and started like....screaming at it nd it started chasing me down the street...i'm surprised it didn't pull out a 45 and just shoot me

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
09-17-2004, 09:26 PM
You think thats weird last night I was coming home from my significant others and I had a fucking squirrl running beside the car I turned on my road and looked over and there it was again. I slowed down didnt want to run it over..(trying to do my part and reduce road kill and all) it got in front of the car and started eating something..I felt cornered on a road...it finally took of running and crawled up the tree next to my house...I was like what the ..... I know damn well I didnt drink last night and drugs werent involved in my evening events...just freaky as hell...

So most likely its all of the damn "woodland creatures" out to get us.. Im telling you Disney has something to do with it all.:rolleyes: