PDA

View Full Version : Brothers Decapitate Sister

bloodrayne
08-23-2004, 01:38 PM
Brothers Behead Sister

MULTAN: Two brothers beheaded their sister on suspicion of illicit relation with their cousin in Punjaywala, 55 kilometres west of Multan, on Saturday.

Nasir Khan and Alamdar Khan believed that their sister Nadia, 16, had an affair with Salman, relatives told Daily Times. Nadia was talking to Salman on Thursday evening when her brothers saw them and started beating Salman. However Salman was saved by the intervention of his parents. The brothers then sent Nadia to their relatives in another village. On Friday both Nasir and Alamdar went to their relatives and chopped off Nadia’s head with a knife and fled. The girl’s body was taken to the Muzaffargarh District Hospital for autopsy and later handed over to her family. The police have registered a case.

TheHitchiker
08-23-2004, 06:00 PM
Jesus Christ! With psychos like this running around, they're sure making hard for people like me to look insaNe.

massacre man
08-23-2004, 06:25 PM
i saw the topic and thought you were talking about what me and LBM did to wicked lady i mean errr uh I MISS WICKED LADY

bloodrayne
08-23-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by massacre man
i saw the topic and thought you were talking about what me and LBM did to wicked lady i mean errr uh I MISS WICKED LADY LOL...To be perfectly honest...I truly DID think of you guys when I posted this... :)

massacre man
08-24-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
LOL...To be perfectly honest...I truly DID think of you guys when I posted this... :) you guys? im the only still alive errrrr uh except hate_breeder *looks over at him and grins* i mean um me and hate_breeder are are the only 2 who didnt run away

Hate_Breeder
08-24-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by massacre man
you guys? im the only still alive errrrr uh except hate_breeder *looks over at him and grins* i mean um me and hate_breeder are are the only 2 who didnt run away Or did we? About the whole decapitation thing. Fuck those guys

Sam The Egg
08-24-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
The girl’s body was taken to the Muzaffargarh District Hospital for autopsy

Thank God, now they'll finally know how she died:rolleyes:

Vodstok
08-24-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
Thank God, now they'll finally know how she died:rolleyes:

LOL!