PDA

View Full Version : man kills his interior designer due to criticism

Wicked Lady
08-20-2004, 04:11 AM
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - A South African man told a court how he hacked to death his interior designer because she criticized his decor, local newspapers reported on Tuesday. Jose da Silva, 37, pleaded guilty to murdering 47-year-old Beatrice Harrowyn in 2001 after inviting her to his new house in a classy suburb north of Johannesburg."We went through the house and I told her what I wanted. She did not make any nice comments about my place so I went to my garage and fetched an axe," the Star newspaper reported him as saying."I killed her because she reminded me of an old school teacher whom I hated very much."
Da Silva told the Pretoria High Court that voices in his head hadinstructed him to become a serial killer, the Star said. He said he wanted to be caught before killing any more people and could not understand why it took police six weeks to catch him after he left clues for them to follow "like Hansel and Gretel." "It should have taken police two days. It was their job to arrest me. I pay taxes and their salary," the newspaper reported him as saying. Da Silva is due to be sentenced on Tuesday, newspapers said

Vodstok
08-20-2004, 05:09 AM
"voices":rolleyes:

Damn Son of Sam gave everyone ideas....

bloodrayne
08-20-2004, 06:52 AM
Hmm...The voices are telling me that my daughter is trying to take over my news reporting.....lol

Vodstok
08-20-2004, 07:21 AM
Uh-oh.... i see some "Joan and Melissa Rivers lime-light stealling" on the horizon.....:D

Just kidding. No way in hell you are THAT evil....