PDA

View Full Version : Who's the scariest real killer?

AlexaVoorhees
08-15-2004, 07:50 PM
I'm gonna have to with Ted Bundy. My dad was at his trial, he's one creepy dude

Vodstok
08-16-2004, 05:14 AM
Albert Fish was horrible. He ate kids....
http://crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/serial_killers/notorious/fish/5b.jpg
Andrei Chikatilo was also pretty terrible. I think he killed about 53 people. Freaky ass looking dude, too:http://crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/serial_killers/notorious/chikatilo/11-3-Chikatilo-mugshot.jpg

Hate_Breeder
08-16-2004, 11:50 AM
Albert Fish was pretty bad.

Chainsaw Guy
08-16-2004, 04:16 PM
GEIN

http://www.nickinaround.com/blog/archives/Ed%20Gein.JPG

Vodstok
08-17-2004, 06:01 AM
Meh. Gein was a kitten. he only killed 2 people, so he isnt even technically a serial killer. he was a graverobber, mostly.

Fish tortured, killed and ate kids.

Chikatilo had to kill and mutilate his victims to get off. He was impotent, and that was the only way he could achieve orgasm. He stabbed and slashed his victims, and in many cases cut or bit off body parts (nipples, noses, etc) and swallowed them.

AlexaVoorhees
08-18-2004, 09:20 AM
Chikatilo sounds creepy. And fucked up. i voted for Ted cause he's the only real killer with over 100 victims

Vodstok
08-18-2004, 09:36 AM
Ted Bundy confessed to 28, although it is assumed he killed more, there is no proof it is anywhere near 100.

The worst for proven body count in Pedro Lopez:
http://crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/serial_killers/notorious/pedro_lopez/6a.jpg (http://crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/notorious/pedro_lopez/1.html)

click the pic to read up on him...

Sam The Egg
08-18-2004, 01:54 PM
the one from The Town that Dreaded Sundown, since he was ne'er caught

TheHitchiker
08-18-2004, 08:50 PM
Gein is definetly the most INTERESTING.
But I think Albert Fish was the SCARIEST.

dantehorrorfan
08-19-2004, 03:30 AM
the scariest one to me is ted bundy but there all sick

movieman64
08-19-2004, 07:32 AM
Angel of Death, Josef Mengele...around 3 million.

NirvanaNole
08-19-2004, 09:13 PM
The Green River Killer (forgot his name) up in the NW has the US record for verified murders. I believe it is somewhere in the 60s.

No one will ever know which person on the planet killed the most people. Crap like Fish freaks me out more than some of the other serial killers that top his total with less brutal murders.

NirvanaNole
08-19-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by movieman64
Angel of Death, Josef Mengele...around 3 million.

No way in hell. I do not consider people carrying out murders on behalf of a government a serial killer. Many of the greatest men and women in the history of this country are serial killers if you use that definition.

I don't include this dumbass in the definition of a serial killer, but that may just be me.

Vodstok
08-20-2004, 03:32 AM
Maybe not a serial killer, but definately a murderer. Damn nazi bastard....

Bundy doesnt really bother me, because he never would have done shit to me. He would not have even been interested. He like college aged brunettes.... Like my fiance... But he is dead, so who cares.

Pedro Lopez killed little girls (again, around 300), which is freaky because, godammit, they're kids.. i guess it is better that he didnt eat them.....:rolleyes:

movieman64
08-20-2004, 05:10 AM
The thread said "scariest real killer" not serial killer. IMO, anyone who would could carry out or authorize the killing of that many innocent persons is pretty scary.

What difference does it make why they kill, for the government, (not as a common foot solider in their part of a war), for their self, or for someone else. If your not being threatened personally, (kill or be killed) it's technically murder.

Vodstok
08-20-2004, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by movieman64
The thread said "scariest real killer" not serial killer.

Very good point.

Plus, as a political group, Nazi's were all pathologicaly nuts anyway. you would have to be pretty sick to subscribe to that way of thinking. They were vicious, hateful, xenophobic freaks who thought that they were the ultimate pinnacle of evolution.

Oddly enough, Hitler was half-Jewish (on his mother's side), and very few of the Nazi party were even remotely Arian (blonde haired, blue eyed)... Idiots....

granitemonkey
08-23-2004, 12:03 AM
Hmmm, how about the Zodiac killer? He wrote letters to cops and they never caught him. If not him, I would say Jeffrey Dahmer. He kept bodies and parts in freezers, he would kill them and have sex with them and eat them and repeat the process. One very sick person.

Vodstok
08-23-2004, 04:35 AM
Dahmetr's dad blames himself a little , but mostly Jeffry's mother, which is pretty shitty. He said he got a bad start on life because his mother had a rough pregnancy :rolleyes:

Too bad for him, though. i think justice was served when he was killed with a broomstick.

granitemonkey
08-23-2004, 10:59 PM
Agreed;)

HauteTension676
08-27-2004, 12:32 AM
http://vampireclan.skcentral.com/images/rodprison.jpg

Rodrick Ferrell although he might not be a very well known serial killer or anything like that. The movie that was based on this real life case ''Vampire Clan'' which was made in 2002 was still a good movie. short movie but good i felt

CursedRatMonkey
08-28-2004, 05:16 AM
John Wayne Gacy is one that scares the hell out of me.just for the fact he raped little boys.

Fish is also scary.

Gein was cool.

Blade
11-28-2004, 04:50 PM
I agree with you on the Gacy thing.
has any one noticed that most of the killers lived in or really close to wisconsin?

Ed Gein- Plainfeild WI
Jeffery Dahmer- Milwaukee
John Wayne Gacy- Chicago
Al Capone- hide out in Milwaukee
Lori Esker- River Falls
Bambi Bembenek- Milwaukee

meetthecreeper
11-28-2004, 05:43 PM
Dr. Harold Shipman has killed at least 400 people, but I think the scariest is The Zodiac Killer, mostly because he has yet to be caught.

voltron
11-28-2004, 06:18 PM
Wow, I had never heard of Pedro Lopez and just read that biography.He was one sick bastard.

CursedRatMonkey
11-28-2004, 07:09 PM
So was Gein though.
He had Vagina underpants, and a nipple belt.

voltron
11-28-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by CursedRatMonkey
So was Gein though.
He had Vagina underpants, and a nipple belt.

I can't for the life of me understand why people would do these things.

bwind22
11-28-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Blade
I agree with you on the Gacy thing.
has any one noticed that most of the killers lived in or really close to wisconsin?

Ed Gein- Plainfeild WI
Jeffery Dahmer- Milwaukee
John Wayne Gacy- Chicago
Al Capone- hide out in Milwaukee
Lori Esker- River Falls
Bambi Bembenek- Milwaukee

Yeah... We don't have a whole lot to do in these parts... Drinkin', fishin', huntin... And the occassional mass murder.

(You should note that I'm not from Wisconsin. I hate the Packers. Wisconsin is about a twenty minute drive east for me, as I live in the Twin Cities.)

MichaelMyers
11-28-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by TheHitchiker
Gein is definetly the most INTERESTING.
But I think Albert Fish was the SCARIEST.

Ditto.

Blade
11-29-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by bwind22
Yeah... We don't have a whole lot to do in these parts... Drinkin', fishin', huntin... And the occassional mass murder.

(You should note that I'm not from Wisconsin. I hate the Packers. Wisconsin is about a twenty minute drive east for me, as I live in the Twin Cities.)

I dont live in wisconsin either and i hate the packers i live on the Wi Ill border. I HATE THOSE DAMN WisconSINerz! ;)

Demonic Faces
11-29-2004, 03:27 PM
robert pickton, he killed over 70 prostitutes and fed them to his pigs, he was killing in the city that i live in, vancouver

GREENBILL
05-02-2006, 04:01 PM
Dr. Harold Shipman. Fuckin' madass...yeah, i could say, bundy, dahmer, ramirez, chikatilo, zodiac, jack/ripper, gacy, sutcliffe, me (only kidding) etc but those guys wernt as calculating as shipman, nor did their reign of terror last as long. Knowone suspected shipman was 'offing' his patients till.......

Im just glad he wasnt my doctor, which, to all intent and purposes , he could have been...ya see, i live near hyde in Greater Manchester..

http://www.murderuk.com/serialkillers/drharold.htm

chrizzzy
05-07-2006, 07:05 AM
Have Any of you heard about the two 10 year old boys who killed the 5 year old kid James Bulger. They kidnapped him in a shoppin mall and torued him and put him on a rial way track to die. They werent exactly serial killers but i mean its quick a sick and sad crime considerin the murders were only kids them selves.

wvhorrorfan
05-07-2006, 02:28 PM
ive heard about them, but for me gacy and dahmer still give me the shivers.