PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 9 Cast?

Leather_Face17
07-30-2004, 11:28 PM
Who would you like to see casted in the upcoming Halloween sequel? I personally would LOVE to see Jamie Lee Curtis come back as the main character, but I don't think she'll even make an appearance in this one. The Halloween movies just aren't the same without her, but I think she is through with her role in the Halloween films. If not Jamie Lee Curtis, I wouldn't mind seeing Jessica Biel. I thought she was AMAZING in the 2004 remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Neve Campbell might be decent as well...she was pretty good in the Scream trilogy. I guess we'll all just have to wait and see...

bone collector
07-31-2004, 03:01 AM
I would like to see Monica Keena from Freddy vs Jason,

By the way, welcome to horror.com

MVP732
07-31-2004, 09:19 AM
50 cent is in it

Vega Demon Lord
07-31-2004, 06:12 PM
OH GOD NO!

I HATE 50 CENT!!!!!!

RAPPERS NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM HORRORS!!!!!!

bone collector
08-01-2004, 07:31 PM
Are you SERIOUS, I DIDNT MIND LL COOL J AND BUSTA, BUT 50 CENT, u have got to be joking. i have to agree with Demon, they should stay away

Freddy_Voorhees
08-01-2004, 07:53 PM
Yea...we dont need anymore rappers in horror movies

it kills the whole effect:cool:

KRUGERKID13
08-01-2004, 07:58 PM
i agree

Scarymovie411
08-02-2004, 10:48 AM
Neve Campbell isn't going to be in it because she is busy making a musical remake of Reefer Madness...

JokerMONEY3000
08-03-2004, 07:07 AM
R U shitting me, the Halloween series isn't a way for rappers to make their way to acting. IMO ll cool J was fine. He is a good actor. He did a good job. OMG tho, Busta sucked. If they put 50 in H9 they might as well make Ja Rule Micheal Myers.

massacre man
08-03-2004, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by JokerMONEY3000
R U shitting me, the Halloween series isn't a way for rappers to make their way to acting. IMO ll cool J was fine. He is a good actor. He did a good job. OMG tho, Busta sucked. If they put 50 in H9 they might as well make Ja Rule Micheal Myers. lol that would be funny as a spoof on MAD TV

massacre man
08-03-2004, 08:35 AM
halloween films are the new rappers paradise

massacre man
08-03-2004, 08:37 AM
to me it wouldnt matter parts 1,2,4 and 6 make up for it yes i did like part 6

if its a comedy/horror rappers are fine like Redman in Seed Of Chucky

bone collector
08-06-2004, 12:24 AM
They should just stick at what they do best, besides horro movies arent for THOSE kinda people anyway

dantehorrorfan
08-06-2004, 02:11 AM
that be cool if jesica beil was in nine and michael myers gets suped up like uber jason got

panteraboy916
08-07-2004, 02:46 AM
i think it will be lame for the fact that 1 u cant do theses films without jamie lee curtis who said she wont do anymore and donald pleasance who played doctor loomis who passed away a few years back. im personally holding out for a sequal to freddy versus jason

youshouldvknown
08-08-2004, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by panteraboy916
i think it will be lame for the fact that 1 u cant do theses films without jamie lee curtis who said she wont do anymore and donald pleasance who played doctor loomis who passed away a few years back. im personally holding out for a sequal to freddy versus jason

But.. didn't they do 3, 4, 5, and 6 without Jamie Lee? And 6 was particularly awesome.

I don't know... I didn't like Resurrection too much... In fact I barely remember it. But as long as they're making Halloween movies, I'll be seeing them. Its like reading a book.. some chapters are good, some are bad, but you'll never know what happens until you get to the end.

freddy69
08-08-2004, 03:59 PM
i hope they dont let 50 cents in the movie halloween .i hate fucking rappers they r stupid.i hope jamie lee curtis will be in it

massacre man
08-08-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by freddy69
i hope they dont let 50 cents in the movie halloween .i hate fucking rappers they r stupid.i hope jamie lee curtis will be in it haha 50 cents

bone collector
08-08-2004, 04:18 PM
50 cent sucks Ballsac

Scarymovie411
08-08-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by bone collector
50 cent sucks Ballsac

hahaha...eerie silence........................

panteraboy916
08-09-2004, 02:00 AM
yes but if u r talking about the curse of michel myers gotta say it sucked the story was hella weak plus the only strong point about that movie was donald plesance. ill give the rest. i really enjoyed 4 i would even go as far as saying that 4 was my favorite. 3 was the weakiest because it had nothing to do with myers all it dealt with was the stupid halloween masks. overall halloween is the best seires and its the original as well. but u did bring up some vaild points

dantehorrorfan
08-09-2004, 02:19 AM
i hope that haloween 9 dosent have rappers in it and i dont think halloween 9 will have jamie in it because she died in the beggeing of ressurection

youshouldvknown
08-10-2004, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by dantehorrorfan
i hope that haloween 9 dosent have rappers in it and i dont think halloween 9 will have jamie in it because she died in the beggeing of ressurection

But what about rappers who can actually act? I liked LL Cool J in H2O... He's a pretty good actor. Busta Rhymes? No... I hated that. 50 Cent? I can't say I'm thrilled, but has he ever acted before? It seems to me that they're just using each other. The director is using 50 Cent to get the younger audience into the theatre (whether he can act or not) and 50 Cent is using the movie as a platform to keep himself in the public eye. There's only so long you can ride on an album before 1) you put out a new album 2) you star in a movie or 3) you fade away. I'm completely against 50 Cent being in the movie for both of these reasons.

However, I must say that Ice-T is a really great actor and it wouldn't be too shabby to see him in the movie. He's got a lot of credibility now.

I'd much rather see a bunch of good actors rather than rappers who have been trained for 6 weeks to act.

eBuzzz
08-11-2004, 02:14 AM
I remember reading that Busta Rhymes and Bianca Kajlich might be returning for the 9th installment. I remember reading on www.HalloweenMovies.com that this might be a possibility though.

I would love to see Jamie Lee Curtis return. She got stabbed and she fell. Maybe she might have a little bit of her brother in her. She might have survived. She might even return in a wheelchair, who knows. I think she definitely didn't die. That would ruin the whole series. Well, Halloween 3 ruined the series. But still, I don't think she died.

I would like to see fresh faces in Halloween 9. New kids that no one knows. It's scarier that way. If you see someone like Jessica Biel or Jessica Alba, you think to yourself, "This is scary, but this would never happen to her." If it's someone you don't know, that makes it better.

And please, please, pretty please DO NOT put Shia LaBeouf in this movie. I swear I will be so pissed off if he was. He is just so irritating. I was angry that he was in Charlies Angels: Full Throttle, and he nearly ruined I, Robot for me. He's not a good actor and he should stick to the Disney Channel.

Sam The Egg
08-11-2004, 08:45 PM
They should just stick at what they do best, besides horro movies arent for THOSE kinda people anyway

Those kinda people?

And MVP, where's your fucking source?

Hate_Breeder
08-11-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
Those kinda people?

Is that douche speaking of black people eggman?

Sam The Egg
08-11-2004, 09:00 PM
probably

JokerMONEY3000
08-12-2004, 01:51 PM
uh oh, a little racism

MVP732
08-14-2004, 08:43 AM

Um... I was actually joking about the whole 50 cent thing but i guess its started up quite a thread.

bone collector
08-14-2004, 10:22 PM
Im not talking about black people, why would i talk about them, im black:mad: ya douche, i was just talkin about rappers, ya moron, im not bein racist

youshouldvknown
08-15-2004, 07:11 AM
Im not talking about black people, why would i talk about them, im black:mad: ya douche, i was just talkin about rappers, ya moron, im not bein racist

Perhaps next time you'll specify.

ABnormaL
08-15-2004, 08:24 AM
Is there actually going to be a Halloween 9? All Ive heard so far is that theres no script, no one cast and arguments over which rapper should or shouldnt be in it :p

youshouldvknown
08-15-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by ABnormaL
Is there actually going to be a Halloween 9? All Ive heard so far is that theres no script, no one cast and arguments over which rapper should or shouldnt be in it :p

Well, both IMDB and www.halloweenmovies.com have announced that there WILL be H9... but it's in the very beginning stages. www.halloweenmovies.com will be the definitive source for news and such on the project, but as of now, there really isn't anything.

Sam The Egg
08-15-2004, 01:27 PM

Okay, so you're not racist, just stupid.

Hate_Breeder
08-15-2004, 02:00 PM
Yeah why the hell do you call me a moron when your the one sayin "Those" people :rolleyes: I cant help but think that when you dont specify who the fuck you are talking about....

bone collector
08-15-2004, 07:54 PM
na sam, im not stupid, im just a dumbass, and ill remember to specify next time;)

Sistinas
08-15-2004, 08:06 PM
ya sam, i am stupid, im just a dumbass, and ill remember to pull my head out of my ass next time;)

The original draft.

LatinLoco
08-16-2004, 04:02 AM
why must 50 cent have to act in H9? I hate that dude!!!!
I see his fuckin face on mtv and now i have to see it on H9...:mad:

bone collector
08-16-2004, 08:41 PM
hey fuck you sistinas :mad:

KRUGERKID13
08-16-2004, 08:43 PM
i just hope hope hes dies

bone collector
08-16-2004, 08:44 PM
i mean really :D

LatinLoco
08-17-2004, 10:30 AM
He doesn't have to die, he must be Michael, so we don't hurt our eyes seeing his faceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, becuz he then wears the maskkkk, and hope he doesn't take it offffff;)