View Full Version : Alien Vs. Predator

avenger00soul
10-20-2003, 09:20 AM
Here's the latest I've heard on the storyline of our next Versus movie:

Apparently the story goes that the Preds hunt the aliens as a rite of passage for their young warriors. So the movie revolves around a group of these younger Preds who are becoming "men" by fighting Aliens in the Antarctic. Enter some human scientists that get caught in the middle and I think that's the basics.

ChaoticMinister
10-20-2003, 11:01 AM
yeah, i read a bunch of the different ideas for A vs. P a while back... this one seems to be the same as the last one I read... The script I saw started out with a pretty damn good hook...

THIS MIGHT TECHNICALLY BE A SPOILER (for you, Tony :P)

The Aliens were duking it out with their hunters (in some well-scripted action) when a hunter is left behind after the hunt, trapped by his "prey" in a cave... the Predator activates his self-destruct gizmo and vaporizes the lot of them... that's what I remember... but that was about 14 months ago... so... yeah...

But anyways... It sounds bitchin'...

I still remember the game for the Atari Jaguar... a FPS where you can play as either the Alien (lamest), the Predator, or the Marine. It was so freaking hard to play it with that monstrous controller, though.

http://www.rolentapress.com/rolenta/collection/atari/jaguar.jpg

http://home.wanadoo.nl/mr.atari/afbeeldingen/jag%20alien%20vs%20predator.jpg

Here's some random badass pic of the alien vs. the predator:

http://www.patelisentertainment.ca/images/gallery1/a01.jpg

Ah... I finally found the script I was looking for: http://www.scifiscripts.com/scripts/aliens_vs_predator.txt

Got it from www.simplyscripts.com

I know I'm plugging a site I don't do anything for, but I don't care, it's still cool...

Anyways, Enjoy :D

*FADE OUT*

avenger00soul
10-20-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by ChaoticMinister
yeah, i read a bunch of the different ideas for A vs. P a while back... this one seems to be the same as the last one I read.

Yeah, I guess that's the one they're going with since filming starts next week.

_Leatha_Face_
10-20-2003, 03:06 PM
i would like to c this movie made if its not already in the process even tho i never got into the aliens movies but i did love predator

Sean1605
10-23-2003, 02:02 AM
I have been waiting for this movie since like Predator 2, but I just really hate Paul W. S. Anderson.

Killer Clown#1
10-23-2003, 04:37 AM
Lance Henriksen(owner of the bishop line) Is singed on to play a billionare who goes on a expedition in the anartica or some snowy, icy place.

ChaoticMinister
10-23-2003, 05:15 AM
Lance Henrikson kicks balls... He's got such a groovy voice, too (he played Molov in Red Faction 2, a video game for PS2)

Go Bishop!

*FADE OUT*

avenger00soul
10-23-2003, 03:29 PM
Henrikson is a great genre veteran. He hasn't done a good flick in a while though. Hopefully this will be a comeback role.

Arioch
11-20-2003, 07:50 PM
I dont know about making the movie take place on earth.:confused: The aliens have never been to earth thats kinda the point of all the alien movies. Id like to have scene the preds take on the alien home planet since weve yet to see that. And antartica? I dont know. I just hope they dont ruin it because like F vs. J weve all been waiting awhile for this one.

nightbreed
11-20-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Arioch
I dont know about making the movie take place on earth.:confused: The aliens have never been to earth thats kinda the point of all the alien movies. Id like to have scene the preds take on the alien home planet since weve yet to see that. And antartica? I dont know. I just hope they dont ruin it because like F vs. J weve all been waiting awhile for this one.

Now I cant claim this theory as mine, but I will propagate it. I was talking to my homie Alex they other day and he brought up this really cool idea that Xenomorphs are little more than an colinization tool. Some higher alien race created them, sends an egg to whatever planet they want to colonize, the xenomorphs take on the dna of whatever species lives on the planets (thus insuring its destruction- no matter what lives on said planet can be destroyed), they wipe out the indigenous population, said higher aliens come back to the planet and drop the xenomorph "bug bomb" kill them all off and have a lovely new planet to colonize. It was his theory that the ship they find on LZ 426 was an escape ship that unfortunatly had an egg on it. And because of occurances like this, what started out as an interstellar colonization method became an interstellar epademic. But yeah you have to be a super dork to put that much thought into it. -Ahem. I always liked aliens alot but until this theory was presented to me I always viewed them as nothing more than intergalalctic killer roaches. I love this theory personally.
Anyways AVP is going to be the shit. Pred II sucked but I still love it b/c I'm a diehard Pred fan. As long as the effects are true, the movie will rock to me.

Arioch
11-21-2003, 12:38 AM
Now I cant claim this theory as mine, but I will propagate it. I was talking to my homie Alex they other day and he brought up this really cool idea that Xenomorphs are little more than an colinization tool. Some higher alien race created them, sends an egg to whatever planet they want to colonize, the xenomorphs take on the dna of whatever species lives on the planets (thus insuring its destruction- no matter what lives on said planet can be destroyed), they wipe out the indigenous population, said higher aliens come back to the planet and drop the xenomorph "bug bomb" kill them all off and have a lovely new planet to colonize. It was his theory that the ship they find on LZ 426 was an escape ship that unfortunatly had an egg on it. And because of occurances like this, what started out as an interstellar colonization method became an interstellar epademic. But yeah you have to be a super dork to put that much thought into it. -Ahem. I always liked aliens alot but until this theory was presented to me I always viewed them as nothing more than intergalalctic killer roaches. I love this theory personally.

Thats a fucking awsome theory. Totally makes sence. You just blew my mind!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Freddy_Krueger
11-30-2003, 12:08 PM
Its the evil minded, yet slow witty, Aliens Vs. the intellgent and mighty Predator(s).

Nyder
12-03-2003, 03:00 AM
I read about some dumb rumour that this movie is going to be PG. I hope that's not true because if it is this is going to suck balls. :(

Killer Clown#1
12-03-2003, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by Nyder
I read about some dumb rumour that this movie is going to be PG. I hope that's not true because if it is this is going to suck balls. :( How can you make a pg movie with two r rated characters and have them fight? you can't because I watched the behinde the scenes feature and it shows story boards of predators getting killed and ripped apart.

_Leatha_Face_
12-03-2003, 05:17 AM
I read about some dumb rumour that this movie is going to be PG. I hope that's not true because if it is this is going to suck balls. :( yea thats gotta be false information y would the vs movie b rated PG when every movie in there series is rated R

avenger00soul
12-03-2003, 07:16 AM
I read about some dumb rumour that this movie is going to be PG. I hope that's not true because if it is this is going to suck balls. :(

Hope to hell that is just a dumb rumor.

meetthecreeper
12-03-2003, 08:27 AM

Hell if they are going to take a movie like this and make it PG, why dont they just go one step further and Give it a G rating. Make it a damn musical, predators and aliens singing and dancing. Yeah Id plunk down $20 bucks to see that.

Seriously I have heard that this film is going to stay true to the comic. Dont put anything past the Aliens though they are far from mindless insects. I have always likened them to Velociraptors like in Jurassic Park. They work well in groups, just one wiped out the whole crew on the Nostromo, with no weapons. In the comics the Predators place them on planets and then hunt them for sport. Its like an intergalactic outfitter, best hunt youll ever have. You may even be killed by your pray. I am anticipating this is going to be a huge film, hope I am not disappointed.

VenomX
12-04-2003, 08:38 AM
you can watch the teaser trailer and a little behind the scene sdealy at [http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/avp/]

Prelude95Si
12-08-2003, 10:17 AM
This is what I've heard about this movie, I have read about the idea of the Aliens and the Predators being on earth and in Antarctrica. But this is the part that really pisses me off, is that the story is going to take place in present day (2004), and that Lance Henriksen (Bishop) will play the creator of the androids. This story will completely destroy the franchies of Alien! Will somebody please tell me that I have heard wrong, because if we go by just the first movie, the human race never knew about the aliens untill like the year 2065 or something, and the Bishop designer was introduced in Alien 3, once again this is all in the future.

avenger00soul
12-08-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Prelude95Si
and the Bishop designer was introduced in Alien 3, once again this is all in the future.

I didn't think that was the "actual" Bishop designer in Alien 3. I remember him getting hit in the head and his ear totally detaching from his face and looking really odd. I think they were trying to trick Ripley. I could be wrong though.

Prelude95Si
12-08-2003, 10:34 AM
I guess if we go by what we saw in the movie his ear was torn off from his head, but I think I saw some blood. Also if you watch the deleted scenes that are in the new Alien Quadrilogy, they show a good amoutn of blood coming out from his ear, Henriksen even says after he looks at the blood, "I'm not a droid." But that is a deleted scene and therefore doesn't follow the true franchies I guess.

massacre man
12-08-2003, 11:34 AM
iv only seen parts of predator :'(

crazy clown
12-08-2003, 03:32 PM
ther's no possible way that they could make alien v. predator PG.

you should definetily watch predator.

massacre man
02-07-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by massacre man
iv only seen parts of predator :'(
ii finally saw predator all the way and i rented the second one tuesday i liked when busey got chopped in half

knockonthedoor
02-07-2004, 05:26 PM
Ne1 seen aliens and predators in BATMAN:DEAD END?

If not go to here :

http://www.theforce.net/theater/shortfilms/batman_deadend/index.shtml

it prett good for a fan film.

Sam The Egg
02-07-2004, 05:27 PM
s'a lot better than the Jason Vs. Other Guys fan movies

Boobmop
02-09-2004, 10:33 AM
What the hell's kind of name? Sam The Egg? You sad old man...
Anyway, Alien vs Predator looks good, good action

errorinxcelence
02-15-2004, 09:51 AM
you know I always wondered that about the end of alien 3..I am going to put money on it being a droid. No human could take that blow and still be willing to talk.

Machine King
02-15-2004, 11:17 AM
I always thought the ending to The Batman Dead End movie was pretty cool. Ever since I read the Batman Vs. Predator comic when I was maybe 7 or 8, I though it would be a cool idea to have as a movie.