PDA

View Full Version : Horror Photography

SanGato
10-25-2013, 06:38 PM
Hello! I'm a horror and conceptual photographer, and I thought I'd share my work with some like minded people!

You can view my portfolio at www.sangatophoto.com or on facebook at www.facebook.com/sangatophoto.

There doesn't seem to be many people working in this particular photography niche. Anyone else dabble in this sort of thing?

neverending
10-25-2013, 07:34 PM
Moving to the art section...

Angra
10-26-2013, 12:09 AM
Hello! I'm a horror and conceptual photographer, and I thought I'd share my work with some like minded people!

You can view my portfolio at www.sangatophoto.com or on facebook at www.facebook.com/sangatophoto.

There doesn't seem to be many people working in this particular photography niche. Anyone else dabble in this sort of thing?

There's a lot of good photos. Lots of good make-up and some really nice colors.

Do you also do the make-up?

You should do a "creepy locations" shoot. A section of scary photos that's not portraits.

Angra
10-26-2013, 12:14 AM
Speaking of portraits. I'd like to have the 5th girl from the lefts phone number.

Make it happen.

Thank you. :cool:

MichaelMyers
10-26-2013, 04:54 AM
Great prints. Particularly enjoyed "Southern Devil."

Sicknero
10-26-2013, 05:41 AM
Good stuff, some really lush shots there and sexy too. Nicely finished and presented as well.

SanGato
10-26-2013, 08:45 AM
Thanks everyone!

There's a lot of good photos. Lots of good make-up and some really nice colors.

Do you also do the make-up?

You should do a "creepy locations" shoot. A section of scary photos that's not portraits.

Yes, I do the make-up, photography, and some of the modeling. I wanted to start doing more horror, but early on I had trouble finding people who could do the effects I wanted. I ended up teaching myself how to do it and found that I enjoyed it quite a bit!

Creepy locations is a great idea! St. Augustine has quite a few "haunted" locations and really old cemeteries that I could do. Of course, most of the creepy locations in Florida are creepy for the wrong reasons ;)