PDA

View Full Version : Freaky and Unexplainable things...

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 06:16 AM
You know what to do, now share what happened. (Please Read The Following.)

Heres what happen to me: I'm over at my pal Talon's house in Lake City, and he tells me about this "haunted" burned house. The house wasnt burned down, just a little burnt here and there, but it looked like it could be repaired. Their was a family of 6 living there; a mother, 2 sons, 2 daughters and a young uncle. Anyway, they died in the fire. The house is big, with stairs and stuff, like Freddys, only not same color or same form. Anyway, he told me how his friends say they been in it and how it REALLY is haunted. Now Im thinking what any sane person would: he lied and theres no such thing as "ghost." I'm kind of person who loves a challenge and adventure. And the kind that isnt frightened easily. So, I wanted to go in the house to prove that it wasnt haunted. He dared me and said he would too, but when he saw that I was serious, he got scared, but I forced him into it. We go into this house, nothing that I didnt expect to see; cob webs, dusty furnature, creaking floors and door and stairs, darkness. We go up the stairs and he's shaking like a nervous dog. We walk into this one room and its picth black. We take out the flashlights and look around. Nothing. Now, the light is shinning on a wall at a painting and some on the floor under it, so if somthing ran by, we would've seen it. Then is shadow just passed right through the light. My friend was already half way toward the door before I grabbed 'em. We looked around but no mouse hole or nothing that anything could be living in near that could have made the shadow. We're thinking the same thing: how the hell can a shadow pass through light? Anyway, we continue looking around. We stepped into another room, it appear to be one of the girls room. We shine the lights around and then something just like knocked the flashlights right out of our hands and broken into piece on the floor. Now these are tough flashlights that a hamer couldnt even broken very easily, but they broke very easily. Our hands where cold as ice. Talon's clinging to be and shaking like hell. I, of corse, knock him off, one boy clinging to another just aint right. Anyway, we're walking back down the stairs when we notice something that wasnt there before: a doll, sitting there, right in the middle of the stiars. Now, we could not have missed that coming up, no way, no how, cause are eyes where on the stairs the whole way cause, well it is an old place, we didnt want to step on a broken step. I pick up the doll and it wasnt burnt or nothing, actualy it was pretty clean. I looked around but saw no one. We were heading out the door and for some reason I carried the doll with be. Just as we step out the door the doll was "snatched" out my hand. I turned and looked around but I didnt see the doll. For some reason I wanted to go look in the living room, but Talon didnt want to go back in, but, of corse, I made 'em. Anywho, there we are, looking around the living room, seeings only that that is in sunlight. There it was, the doll, right in the middle of the floor. A door in the corner of the darkness openned and then then we herd foot steps against the creaking floor. We staired over there, frozen. Then the foot steps came closer and stopped near the doll. The door used to get in and out of the house slamed shut. We turned and looked at the door close. When we turned back to the doll, it was gone. The sound of someone running came up and the noise ran passed us, as it passed both of our bodies felt cold (well, mine did, and he says his did,too). I may be brave, but not this brave. We both turned and ran to the door. We pulled and pulled but the door--was locked. Im thinking: "no way in hell is this happening. This is like an movie, and movies like this arnt real. No way." Then we herd what sounded like an little girl say "hello." We turned and looked, no one, just the doll, sitting there on the first step of the stairs as if sitting next to its owner. Talon was just plained shocked. I expected him to scream for help or cry or something, but he was frozen, starring amazed at the doll. I wasn't, I rammed the door a few times but still, it didnt open. I'm thinking again: "no way in hell is this happening. The door is half way burnt, how can be so strong?" I ran over to the nearest boarded up window. Even though I jumped out of it first, it seemed like Talon did before me. He ran like the wind, and I followed. We ran abck to his house and locked the door. Then we sat on the couth and starting talking about what just happened. I still can hardly believe this really happened, and I'm sure no one else will believe it, but it did. I don't care if you believe me or not.

Gacy The Clown
05-30-2004, 06:34 AM
Wow, if that really happened, you have an excellent story to tell the kids someday, hell even if it didn't happen its a cool story.
mine is simple, I lived across from a cemetary and every night around 11 i could look out my frontroom window and see a light slowly moving through it, the light looked as if it were a lantern, I didnt want to see it close up, but supposedly there was noone there because the cemetary had been closed down and no grounds keeper or nothing, the grass was tall and stones were over turned so noone had been in there for years

not as good as the last story but it was freaky lol

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Gacy The Clown
Wow, if that really happened, you have an excellent story to tell the kids someday, hell even if it didn't happen its a cool story.
Oh, it did. Trust me, its one of those "I'll never forget" kinda things.

orangestar
05-30-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Gacy The Clown
mine is simple, I lived across from a cemetary and every night around 11 i could look out my frontroom window and see a light slowly moving through it, the light looked as if it were a lantern, I didnt want to see it close up, but supposedly there was noone there because the cemetary had been closed down and no grounds keeper or nothing, the grass was tall and stones were over turned so noone had been in there for years

not as good as the last story but it was freaky lol

I dont know if you want this explained or not, but it could have been the police. Checking for vandalizers(is that a word?) and stuff like that.

massacre man
05-30-2004, 07:39 AM
i wish that ghost thing would happen to me and a bunch of friends and ghosts grabbed some of my friends and the next day when it was light whoever wasnt grabbed came back and found everyone else stuck in a room trying to get out that would be awesome

but anyway when i was about 9 grandpa died (we lived in the same house) he would always pull my moms pony tail well a few months later my mom ordered pizza from domino's my mom dropped a slice on the ground upside down she went to get paper towels there were none in the kitchen my grandma had the big pack in her room my mom went to grab them all of a sudden her pony tail got yanked up in the air

massacre man
05-30-2004, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by orangestar
I dont know if you want this explained or not, but it could have been the police. Checking for vandalizers(is that a word?) and stuff like that.
would they check at the same night at the same time?

orangestar
05-30-2004, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by massacre man
would they check at the same night at the same time?

I dont know, possibly. It was just an idea. I know that Police do check cemetarys, but I dont even know if they do it every night.

massacre man
05-30-2004, 07:57 AM
oh ok sorry do u have a story?

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by orangestar
I dont know if you want this explained or not, but it could have been the police. Checking for vandalizers(is that a word?) and stuff like that. I bet thats it.

Vampenguin
05-30-2004, 11:52 AM
I heared the Dungarven Whooper when I was visting Miramachi. If you dont know the legends, look it up online, itz really kool. Alot of people say itz just an animal, but no animal makes a sound that.....Ungodly. It was creepy

Gacy The Clown
05-30-2004, 05:24 PM
Hey I admit I lived in a backwood town but why would the police use a lantern instead of a flashlight?

lol I did think of that though.

it's the unsolved mysteries of unsolved mystery, lol

Have any of you heard of Resurection Mary?
I spent time in chicago and have friends that have storries of her. wow they are freaky.

last bad move
05-30-2004, 05:41 PM
ok i got a little thing but i thought it was ghost at the time but i was ill. when i was about 14 i was laying in my room i had troble sleeping so i was laying in my bed in the dark then this man started talking to me saying in this deep voice cassidy dont go to sleep talk to me instead so i sat up as fast as i could first i was really scared but then i suddely wasnt scared at all. well as weird as this sounds but it was about 2 am when i started talking to him and we talked about all kinds of stuff for hours but around 7 or 8 he said i have to go and see my daughter (we talked about his daughter alot) and he left the next night he came back with his daughter around 7 pm then the next day my dad said he heard me talking and i said ya i was talking to robert and he said whop was robert and i told him well long story short it came out robert wasnt real i was a little messed up in the head. yup it was kinda sad for me to find out that he wasnt real but what ever.

massacre man
05-31-2004, 06:08 AM
that really was creepy...

massacre man
05-31-2004, 06:13 AM
oh i have another
3:35 AM
my gandpa was dieing my grandma came to check on him he stopped moving
3:36 AM
he suddenly gasped and my grandma screamed
3:37 AM
he died

then the man who lived across the street came over and said he heard a scream he said he thought that that was what happened and he said that after the scream when he died his sons tv turned on all of a sudden and his son sat up in his sleep and said "don't be afraid of the first one just push right through"

Freddy Krueger.
05-31-2004, 09:59 AM
That don't make no sense.

massacre man
05-31-2004, 11:56 AM
it happened right when he died it was creepy

Rebel Yell
05-31-2004, 12:26 PM
When I was 6, my cousin and I were listening to music up in the attic. There was a headboard tied between two walls to the right of us. I started to here a loud banging sound, and when we looked over, the headboard was jumping up and down. It was about 6 inches off the ground every time it jumped. We looked a little closer and there was no one there making it jump. We ran as fast as we could down the stairs.

Then another time I was sitting on my bed with a friend. My stereo was completely off, but then the speakers started talking. It was a weird muffled growling voice, and my friend and I checked to see if it was on at all. It wasn't. We unplugged it to see if it would still talk, and it did. At this point we were scared to death, so we ran out of my room and sat in the livingroom. That was when I was 17. That same night my huge rubber Junkyard Dog figure jumped off it's shelf and landed on my face. It nearly broke my nose.

A few months ago I was getting ready for work and I yelled down to my mom to ask her a question. We carried on a full conversation, and I my little sister even chimed in. When I came down the stairs to see if they were ready to go they were both still in bed completely passed out. I woke up my mom and asked her if had been talking to me and she said no. She didn't believe me, but then the same thing happened to her a couple days ago.

Every house that I have lived in was haunted. It would take me a couple hours to type out all of the unexplained things that have happened to make me come to this conclusion. I am not scared like I used to be. I am pretty used to it.