PDA

View Full Version : creepy urban legends.

horrorzack
09-24-2010, 11:32 AM
if you know any creepy urbam legends post them here.

this one is called: the hippie baby sitter

A young couple had to resort to a new babysitter one night because their regular sitter was ill. The girl came highly recommended, but the couple were a little put off when she arrived and they discovered she was a hippie. Being a young and open minded couple, they decided to go ahead on to the theater, but would call and check on the baby and the sitter during intermission.

When they called the sitter told the woman everything was "groovy" and she'd even stuffed and roasted the turkey for a nice dinner. The woman told her husband and it occurred to her that she didn't think they'd had a turkey. When they got home, they were shocked to find the babysitter lying on the floor staring blankly into space, tripped out on acid or something. They panicked and looked all over for the baby, but it was nowhere to be found until they came upon it in the kitchen, roasted and partially eaten, filled with stuffing, wrapped in foil.
creepy huh :D

bloody_ribcut
09-24-2010, 12:20 PM
in san antonio, theres a rail road crossing where if you park fifteen little kid ghosts push you to safety.

horrorzack
09-24-2010, 01:15 PM
in san antonio, theres a rail road crossing where if you park fifteen little kid ghosts push you to safety. thats a good one. I think ill investigate about it online

Sistinas666
09-24-2010, 06:45 PM
in san antonio, theres a rail road crossing where if you park fifteen little kid ghosts push you to safety.

I watched a similiar movie a while back but I think the ghost kids pushed you onto the tracks. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

ferretchucker
09-25-2010, 07:58 AM
if you know any creepy urbam legends post them here.

this one is called: the hippie baby sitter

A young couple had to resort to a new babysitter one night because their regular sitter was ill. The girl came highly recommended, but the couple were a little put off when she arrived and they discovered she was a hippie. Being a young and open minded couple, they decided to go ahead on to the theater, but would call and check on the baby and the sitter during intermission.

When they called the sitter told the woman everything was "groovy" and she'd even stuffed and roasted the turkey for a nice dinner. The woman told her husband and it occurred to her that she didn't think they'd had a turkey. When they got home, they were shocked to find the babysitter lying on the floor staring blankly into space, tripped out on acid or something. They panicked and looked all over for the baby, but it was nowhere to be found until they came upon it in the kitchen, roasted and partially eaten, filled with stuffing, wrapped in foil.
creepy huh :D

Pretty good but very predictable. There are far too many legends about baby sitters wherein a phonecall reveals "all is not right".

horrorzack
09-25-2010, 08:23 AM
Pretty good but very predictable. There are far too many legends about baby sitters wherein a phonecall reveals "all is not right". well I found it on a site called warphead.com I forgot to post where I got it from. warphead is filled with urban legends

horrorzack
09-25-2010, 09:44 AM
heres another one. its called: god took them

When a little girl's cat had kittens they disappeared after a couple of days, she asked her mother what happened to them and her mother said "God took them." Months later the cat again had a litter of kittens. Her mother sent her out to run some errands, but before she left she wanted to play with the kittens again. She heard her father coming carrying a bucket and hid from him. She watched while her father put the kittens in a sack and drowned them in the bucket. Later the girl again asked her mother what happened to the kittens. Her mother said "God took them."

Several days later the mother asked the girl to watch her brother in the bath tub while she answered the phone. The mother screamed when she came into the bathroom after a few minutes. The girl told her "God took him."

ferretchucker
09-25-2010, 11:50 AM
That one was better because it was less predicatable. I mean, predictable or not, they're entertaining. Just whatever you do, don't post one which ends "he was trying to warn her of the person in the back seat."

horrorzack
09-25-2010, 02:17 PM
That one was better because it was less predicatable. I mean, predictable or not, they're entertaining. Just whatever you do, don't post one which ends "he was trying to warn her of the person in the back seat." I read that one in a book once

Ferox13
09-26-2010, 01:52 PM
This is a must read for fans of Urban Legends:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61TD9DGMENL._SS500_.jpg

For for detail the books of Jan Harold Brunvand are excellent..

horrorzack
09-27-2010, 02:52 PM
heres another. Letter From The War

During the war a soldier faithfully wrote his mother every week so she would know he was all right, until one week she didn't get a letter and immediately began to worry. Within a couple of weeks she got a letter from the Army saying that her son had been captured and was being held in a Prisoner-of-War camp, and they assured her that they had no reason to believe the American prisoners were being mistreated in any way. A few weeks later the woman finally received another letter from her son, it read: "Dear Mom, Try not to worry about me, they are treating us well and I'll be released as soon as the war is over. Make sure that little Teddy gets the stamp for his collection. Love you, Joe" The woman was overjoyed to hear the news, but was confused because she had no idea who "little Teddy" was. She decided to steam the stamp from the envelope and have a look. When she did she saw that written on the back of the stamp were the words: "They've cut off my legs".