PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a book. right here

zombie ash
09-03-2009, 01:53 AM
So i was thinking one night bonged out. and i thought of a idea for a book. and this is what i came up with.
please let me know what you all think. i think it might be a little original. i want it to be pretty insane and crazy as fuck. very weird and different too. but also make perfect sense. just fucked up. let me know what you think.

************************************************** ***:eek:
this kid is born and the mother is still a virgin. nothing happends bad till the night he was born. she went into labor and it was the worst birthing ever. so much blood and black warm liquid. the kid wasent crying but his eyes we open wide and had just this blank expression. the lady died giving birth to her son she named before she died. his name was Alister.
When hes about 7 he starts to turn very angry and just wants to break everything and do nothing but destroy. but never ever makes a sound ever. Then when he turns 12 he gets much much worse when he starts to get into acid and speed. sex drugs rock and roll and insanity. He doesnt remember everything but he seems to untouchable. blood all over the place and out for drug and mayham. but weird shit happends to him a lot. due to, too much acid use?
in the end it turns out the kid is now 66 years old and is talking to himself saying everything he has ever done but hes only talking to himself.
i got no name yet but im really serious about this. been thinking for a little. and thought of this and a couple others.
led me get some feed back. thank
PEACE

Doc Faustus
09-03-2009, 10:09 AM
An addendum to my advice elsewhere:
Whenever possible, avoid making longterm commitments to literary endeavours you initiate while high. You ever been the only person not high in a room where a bunch of stoned college students are talking philosophy? How smart does everyone in that room seem? Regardless of your genre, chances are there will be people among your readership who are not stoned or are stoned in different stuff than you are. There is a good chance these people will be annoyed. Also, most people do not run submission boxes at publishers while stoned. It's hard enough without drugs.

zombie ash
09-03-2009, 10:52 AM
its just something i am going to college for. i just love to write books. so i like to write stories. i just think its a good idea stoned or not. ive started some of it. its not just cause im high. thank for the input.

Doc Faustus
09-03-2009, 11:45 AM
Oh, I know. Just making sure you take that into consideration in the future. Glad you're getting things started.

zombie ash
09-03-2009, 12:20 PM
thank you.