PDA

View Full Version : Transformers 2

urgeok2
07-09-2009, 06:06 AM
Was one of the worst mind boggling fucking pieces of god awful shit- ass garbage i've seen in the last 20 years.

sorry - i had to day it.

newb
07-09-2009, 06:43 AM
sorry - i had to day it.

http://www.postersultan.com/posters/buckwheat_otay_littlerascals.jpg

meh....I'm in no hurry to see it...I'll wait for the DVD.

_____V_____
07-09-2009, 06:48 AM
20 minutes of cutey-wootie coochie stuff...
20 minutes of Megan Fox strutting all she's got...
And 80 minutes of shit blowing up all over the place at a mind-boggling and headache-inducing rate.
Boom, boom, BOOM!...and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!
Admit it, you gotta love this movie. :cool:

urgeok2
07-09-2009, 06:56 AM
here is what i wrote elsewhere :

the more i think of this dog the more i get mad that i saw it.

1) who the hell was this crap aimed at ? the humor was pathetic - at the level of a 5 year old ... but there was too much inappropriate and terribly unclever goings on for a 5 year old. (animals and robots humping)

who the hell at this day and age still finds that funny ? or farting robots, or retarted hip-hop robots.

or the forced mom and dad humor... look - mom is stoned - hilarious.

the dirty little shot of the camera sneaking up behind the girls ass on the motorcycle ... sure she looked hot .. but cant that come across other than via a failed, frustrated, virginal 15 year old's dirty fantasy ?

the effects were great ... but these days anyone with a budget and a big computer can pull off seamless CGI ... there has to be more to a movie that shit blowing up - non stop motion, forced stupid humor....

the person who made this film is an asshole - pandering to the lowest common denominator.

probably the worst movie i've seen in years.

_____V_____
07-09-2009, 07:01 AM
Well...on a positive note, where else can you get to see a robot hump a hottie's leg and a robot actually fart?
Maybe the only thing missing was...a robot taking a piss, or a shit? ;)

ChronoGrl
07-09-2009, 07:03 AM
Question Urge: Did you like the first movie? Just curious.

Honestly, I wasn't a fan of the first movie. While it didn't necessarily encompass the base, vulgar, and immature humor that you're describing in the second one, I thought that the main plot revolving around a predictable and insipid teenage love story was unnecessary and lame. Honestly, I went to the movie to see giant robots fight. And that's pretty much it. I could care less about our teenage hero (though Megan Fox is a H-O-T-T-I-E) and the story revolving around him was just... boring. And, quite frankly, Transformers should be ANYthing but boring. I don't understand why there can't be a good solid fun action movie in there.

Sorry to hear that the second one was that bad, but I'm not that surprised. Based on how I felt about the first movie, I wasn't really about to go run and see the second one anyway.

roshiq
07-09-2009, 07:14 AM
Maybe the only thing missing was...a robot taking a piss, or a shit? ;)

Didn't they already show that on the first part? Robot 'pissing' on a FBI agent?

_____V_____
07-09-2009, 07:20 AM
Did they? I have forgotten what the first movie was like. :(

:D

Roderick Usher
07-09-2009, 07:29 AM
I agree with Urge. This movie sucked in an epic fashion.

I almost liked the first one. It was stupid, but fun and it had a few moments that made me smile.

The sequel is horrible. The story is non-existant, the characters don't do anything, the robots are offensive and homo pet humping is retarted.

There is a scene in this film that is a perfect metaphor for Bay's oeuvre.

***SPOILER****

A robot that can turn into a dirty slut co-ed essentially blows up an entire library - flashy trashy crap that hates literature

***end spoiler***

urgeok2
07-09-2009, 08:00 AM
Question Urge: Did you like the first movie? Just curious.

first time i saw it i thought it was kind of fun ..

then i saw it again and it was really really boring.

it's like a chocolate bar - fine for a quick hit but you couldnt eat 2 in a row .... or more than one in a month.

_____V_____
07-09-2009, 08:07 AM
I d relate it to caviar. Once is enough.

Roderick Usher
07-09-2009, 08:49 AM
I d relate it to caviar. Once is enough.

except caviar is wonderful and TRANFORMERS 2 is the opposite of wonderful

_____V_____
07-09-2009, 09:24 AM
except caviar is wonderful and TRANFORMERS 2 is the opposite of wonderful

I ll agree with the latter part there.
And yuck, I hate caviar. Had it once by mistake, NEVER again. :rolleyes:

crabapple
07-11-2009, 08:54 AM
Movies today scare me. And not in the good way.

massacre man
07-11-2009, 11:40 AM
TRANFORMERS 2 is the opposite of wonderful

Wonderempty?

I have no intention on seeing this, I completely hated the first one with every fiber of my being and I don't think Megan Fox is attractive at all. So there's nothing at all for me here.

Abominus
07-12-2009, 09:07 AM
Saw it last night. The humour was actually lower than lowbrow. I can see why people are pissed about the twins and getting a camera shot and a joke about a robots "scrotal zone" just pissed me off.

It was American Pie with robots.

I'm pretty pissed about the whole experience.

Despare
07-12-2009, 09:41 AM
I went to see stuff get blown up and to see robots fight, that's what I saw. The other crap included just made me anxious to see more robots fighting. The action was further away from the camera than the first one (not by much) which was a plus. It was simple, it was stupid, and it was fun (even if the dialogue was worse than most B-movies).

I guess I didn't expect much more than explosions and slow motion shots...

CGEG
07-24-2009, 09:32 PM
They just need to make a two hour live action episode of the cartoon series." Megatron is holding a energon cache in a mountain, ROLL OUT"..Then have shia be the innocent yet strong willed teenager with a construction hat on with very little dialouge..Over at Decepticon base, Starscream is being Megatrons bitch, while planning to destroy him..Then you spend thirty minutes on how the Autobots will plan on stopping Megatron. Epic twenty minute fighting scene...Perfect movie.

Vodstok
07-31-2009, 10:39 AM
I am quite proud to say I spent nothing on seeing the first one. i refused. I downloaded it while I was on the computer anyway. I intend on seeing this one the same way.

Fuck Michael Bay in his retarded ass. with a bucket of golf balls.