PDA

View Full Version : ONE OF A KIND Horror Character Painting! MUST SEE!

MIAboi1221
06-17-2009, 06:17 AM
Hey everyone. I am new to this forum but I have loved horror movies my entire life. I have recently graduated high school and I am now selling my artwork to use towards college in the Fall. I hope you love this painting as much as I do. This is an absolute one of a kind painting of Leatherface, Michael Myers, Jason, Chucky, and Freddy Krueger. I worked hard to insure you will not find another painting like this. The original is on 16x20 canvas board and is $500 (I will consider "best offers" though). I am also selling 18x24 professional canvas prints for $125 but can make them at basically any size you could want. Please feel free to message me. Thank you so much for looking! :D PS. The pictures aren't the greatest but you can get the idea. One is in the sun and the other in the shade.

MIAboi1221
06-17-2009, 06:19 AM
I don't know why it won't let me post a picture but the painting is my avator pic. If your interested, message me and I can email you bigger pictures. Thanks.

neverending
06-18-2009, 01:12 PM
How to post a picture here:

Upload your picture to photobucket or somewhere like that.
Copy the url.
Find the little icon in this quick reply box that looks like a little painting (when you mouse over it, it will say "insert image")
Click on that.
In the box that pops up, paste the url that you copied from your picture.
Click okay.
Post quick reply.
Repeat as desired.

MIAboi1221
06-19-2009, 11:09 AM
Alright thanks.