PDA

View Full Version : stories wanted

splatjoe
03-25-2004, 12:02 PM
Splat Books is looking for stories for the next installment in the Self Mutilation series, Self Mutilation volume 3. We are looking for short stories or poems that are sick and twisted. You can visit our site to get a taste of what we are looking for. Get as nasty as you can.

Please submit your stories to via email to Splat Books ([email protected])
We need all submissions sent no later than 4/30/04.

korlat
04-16-2004, 12:04 PM
Hi!

I tried to contact them but it seems like you can't at the moment. Looks like they aren't taking any submissions or enquiries.

Ian M Faulkner
04-22-2004, 02:45 PM
Just a quick message for the original poster.
I am Ian M Faulkner and I have been published a few times including Ash-Tree's 'All Hallows' in Canada and my horror novellete is to be included and published by Oblivion, in 'The Black Book: Vol1 here in the States.
Can you tell me, or indeed anyone else that is interested what the current state of affairs is with Splat Books?
I am interested in submitting work but I can't seem to get any forwarding e-mail address to contact the publishers.

If you are the publishers, could you e-mail me at [email protected] I might well have work that you would be interested in. Thank you.

dark thoughts
04-28-2004, 08:38 PM
I noticed that they do not mention the rights they take nor the payment. Could this be a joke posting?

Ian M Faulkner
04-29-2004, 02:00 PM
No, 'dark thoughts'...I don't THINK it's a joke...or if it is, it's an elaborate one. They do have a website, I've looked at it, the addy in the original posting is correct.......but there is still no way to contact them!

I've tried to reach the publisher's via two method's, but have had no success as yet.:confused: