PDA

View Full Version : Help finding a horor story

Kris™
02-18-2004, 12:44 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm hoping that SOMEONE will know what I'm looking for.
A few years ago I read either a short story or a poem. It was basically about this kid or kids? who were curious about noises they heard behind the door that was behind their bed. I believe in the room were bones which came to life. I THINK the mother killed the father and put him in there? I could be way off though.

Does any of this ring a bell to ANYONE? I think they get chased around the house by these bones. Eventually they get it back in the room and lock the door again.

PLEASE I'm looking all over for this story (or maybe it was a poem) to add to my website.

If you think that you just might possibly know a story that resembles what I said PLEASE let me know. Thank you all so much.
—Kris

sleepaway
02-18-2004, 12:47 AM
Sorry, I really have no idea. Good luck though!

Oh and welcome! :)

Kris™
02-18-2004, 08:43 AM
I'm hurting my brain trying to remember this.:mad:

Shade
02-18-2004, 01:16 PM
I think I remember this story. I had a lot of books of scary short stories/poems as a child...still do...but anyway- I remember something like bones being in the title...the book was something along the lines of...agh...I'll search my closet...all my old books seem to end up there.

Distorty
02-18-2004, 02:01 PM
Nice avatar shade

Kris™
02-18-2004, 06:47 PM
Thank you so much. I want to put this on my site and it bothers me that I cannot remember the title and author but I can remember most of the details and I can even remember what the webpage looked like that I first read it on.:confused:

Kris™
02-19-2004, 10:30 AM
Any luck yet shade?

Shade
02-19-2004, 10:33 AM
No, sorry. The closest I came was a ghost story about kids finding and being chased by bones under the fireplace. Hmm, I don't suppose you remember the name of the webpage?

Kris™
02-19-2004, 10:34 AM
No:( . I can see the page in my head, just can't remember. BTW what's the name and author of that ghost story?

Shade
02-19-2004, 01:39 PM
It says the author's anymous and the title is just Bones. Lol, I doubt you're gonna find much given that though >.>;.