PDA

View Full Version : what jason looks best?

massacre man
02-12-2004, 05:21 PM
i pick the first jason from kane hodder (part 7)

Devil
02-12-2004, 05:42 PM
Freddy vs. Jason, that was the best looking one. The bag one was just gay

fluffho
02-12-2004, 05:46 PM
u should post pictures of each of the masks

bloodygurl02
02-12-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by fluffho
u should post pictures of each of the masks

yeah pics may help ot w/ the voting

Killer Clown#1
02-12-2004, 05:49 PM
Easy, part 7.

massacre man
02-12-2004, 05:52 PM
is there a way to post more than one pic? if so how?

kpropain
02-12-2004, 05:56 PM
I think he looks cool in pt. 3 just cause it was the first he had the mask in. And also Part 6

Controversial
02-12-2004, 06:41 PM
Part 6

Lady V
02-13-2004, 05:27 AM
The F vs J Mask is the best, then Part 6

cheebacheeba
02-14-2004, 05:58 AM
I always thought the "sack" looked kinda like the elephant man....

I dunno what you call this one, but I liked the Jason towards the end of "Jason goes to Hell" yknow, after he gets "re-born".

sleepaway
02-14-2004, 06:22 AM
I like part 4 sans mask.

Jason Hodder
02-14-2004, 11:06 AM
I love the look from Jason X before Uber-Jason. The scene where he is haning in the begining, he just looked sick. IMO Kane Hodder was the best Jason, but you can tell that by my name.

Sam The Egg
02-14-2004, 11:07 AM
Bag Head looked more like the guy in The Town that Dreaded Sundown.

I pick part 4, with or without the mask

spoon
02-27-2004, 05:38 PM
the bag over his head was the creepiest to me. kinda scarecrow-like, but alive.

Angelakillsluts
02-27-2004, 05:43 PM
I like his mask from the Friday the 13th VII. The sack was kind of cool :D

McDonnyDude666
02-28-2004, 03:52 AM
I put my opinion and description about Jason looks...

Jason part 1-Deformed 11 year old, looks ok but no killer

Jason Part 2-sack headed Sawyer look-a-like with ginger hair and lumpy deformed head, looks cool but not what i think of Jason

Jason Part 3-Blue shirt and trousers (like Michael myers) with a white hockey with a red triangle on forehead and 2 red trianglew pointing upwards and lumpy deformed head, looks cool and its the first look that most people assciate with Jason.

Jason Part 4-Looks basicaly the same as part 3 Jason apart from black finger nails and the mask has axe gash on the top left corner.

Roy as Jason Part 5-Basicaly the same as Part 3 Jason but without the defomaties and 2 blue triangles on the cheeks and no triangle on forehead.

Hallucination Jason Part 5-Just the same as part 4 but the shirt looks more green.

Jason Part 6-Same as part 4 Jason but much more dirty and rotten esepcialy the face, it looks decomposed.There are no red triangles on the cheeks of the mask.

Jason Part 7-Proper Zombie looking Jason with torn clothes exposing bones and a chain round his neck and the mask looks the same as the part 6 but with a big chunk missing in the bottom left corner and a rotten decomposed face showing some skull and no red triangles on the cheeks of the mask.This is my favourite look for Jason.

Jason JTM-Look similar to Part Jason but not as many tears in clothes and no bones showing and the face looks like a melted part 4 face and the mask still has the axe gash and the thee red trianlge but the 2 cheek triangle are diiferent.

Jason JGTH-Grey overalls covered in dirt and tears and a chrome coloured mask with a red triangle on forehead, the mask looks molded to his meatball looking head, kind of like a bulging bran.Jason also has very podgey hands.

Jason (normal) JX-Grey ripped overalls wth a chain round his neck and a yellow looking mask with has the axe gash in the top left corner and red trianlge on the forehead.The mask also looks kind of 'blocky' and the face look like JTM face but even more deranged.

Uber Jason JX-Blue cloths melted into his body and his right arm is covered in metal same as his left leg and some of his right side of chest.There is skin showing in between the metal plates which is like a pinky colour and his mask is chromo and very different with a kind of pigs nose and Jason has burning red eyes.

Jason FvJ-Green jacket,blaxk trousers,blaxk boots,blue shirt and black gloves with a yellow looking mask which has the same triangles as part 3 mask.Jason skins looks very purple.

My favourite....
1.Jason from Part 7
2.FvJ Jason
3.Uber Jason

Arioch
02-28-2004, 07:55 PM
the ONLY time i was EVER scared by jason was in the first one. At the end, that was the most unexpected thing in the world.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Unit 03
02-28-2004, 07:59 PM
The first one by far is the scariest, all the other were simply rehashed versions of his mom.

Killer Clown#1
02-28-2004, 08:26 PM
I love the Jgth make-up. I wish we saw it more.:(

DarkwingMantis
02-28-2004, 08:55 PM
Jason X Pre-Uber.