PDA

View Full Version : Anchor Bay.??

Ritualistic
02-09-2004, 03:45 PM
Anybody hear any new news about Anchor Bay being bought.?? This was posted months ago but noone has talked about it again.

kpropain
02-09-2004, 03:52 PM
Can't say I've heard anything about that, but I know they are re-releasing Dawn Of The Dead in March.

Ritualistic
02-09-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by kpropain
Can't say I've heard anything about that, but I know they are re-releasing Dawn Of The Dead in March. Yeah I am looking forward to that .. Info about it was posted months ago and a lot of us were shakened by it cause we just hope whoever buys them keeps on releasing good DVDs..

bloodrayne
02-09-2004, 05:07 PM
Sorry Ritualistic...I haven't heard anything else about it since Avenger mentioned it...He probably knows more about it than anyone else...Maybe if you checked out their site you would find some information...Other than that, I would suggest asking Avenger...I wish I could be of some assistance:)

Dr.Kelvinstein
02-09-2004, 08:46 PM
One of the video trade magazines had an article about this a few months ago. They said everything slated for release was still coming out, and that there were no plans to change the company's specialty from cult movies.

Wonder what William Lustig is doing now?

Ritualistic
02-10-2004, 04:05 PM
Thanx doc