PDA

View Full Version : Annoying music

Alucard
02-08-2004, 11:23 PM
Tell me , Tell me of the bands that make you sick, from their wanabe rockstarness. I can name a few, System of a Down , Tool,& Cold.

bloodrayne
02-08-2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Alucard
Tell me , Tell me of the bands that make you sick, from their wanabe rockstarness. I can name a few, System of a Down , Tool,& Cold.

Post number 2...I'm afraid you're going to get flamed for this one...You'll probably get one of Evisceration's "citations", too...as we have a "Music Forum":)

Rotting Eye
02-08-2004, 11:29 PM
OMGWTF WRONG FORUM BAN PLZ!!!!!!

Tri-Force 4 Life

Alucard
02-08-2004, 11:41 PM
Hah You under educated children.
General means Mic. Crap

Try
Again

joshreluctant
02-08-2004, 11:57 PM
Holy. Fuck. You. Did. Not.

Miscellaneous crap is certainly welcome here. BUT NOW WHEN THERE'S A MUSIC FORUM YOU FUCKING RETARDED PILE OF HORSESHIT.

Second, you said Tool sucks? You said System of a Down sucks? SOAD CAN SUCK A DICK! Tool? Tool is one of the most talented bands in the world. Danny Carey, undoubtably the best off time drummer in the whole music industry as a whole. Justin Chancellor, who could rip the shit out of you on bass. I'm not even getting into Adam Jones on guitar. Let's just say "fuck you" really loud. And Maynard? Who the fuck are you kidding. On Ænema he holds a note for over a minute, straight. Jackass. Not liking them doesn't make them suck. In that respect, a lot of really talented bands probably suck to you. Suck a dick, faggot.

Josh

Alucard
02-09-2004, 12:03 AM
Maynard Sucks Sergs dick.
How do you think they became so good with their hands.

Stroke Stroke
Your point

Now come at me so I can rip out your throat.

joshreluctant
02-09-2004, 12:11 AM
Oh heavens! Hopefully your blood lust doesn't lead you to me! I need my throat!

Maynard sucks serJ's dick? I'll go with system of a down sucking. But not the genre defining Tool. I mean shit negero. What do you listen to? I listen to fucking everything. I have everything from michael bolton to deicide on my computer. and an extensive list of cds. And I, being a true musician, haven't found anything better than Tool, so maybe you should get up out of mommy's basement, run upstairs to your old room with the dinosaur wallpaper, look through that "classic" cd collection of yours, and tell me what it is that you pump into your ears. Because I'm dying to see what's better than Tool.

Yeah, they put out a new album every five years because they're SUCH rockstars. Oh Christ! They play local venues over stadiums, because they're such rockstars. They write epic songs pertaining to anything that's on your mind, and they suck. You need to wake up.

And what's with the threatening? If you were here, I'd rip you apart limb to asshole. So fuck you. Keep it on topic, trendmaster.

Josh

Alucard
02-09-2004, 12:20 AM
This is the part where I say bring it, but that would be pointless.
You would never show.
Bolton..................
I say no more on your taste in music.

bloodrayne
02-09-2004, 12:24 AM
Hah You under educated children.
General means Mic. Crap

Try
Again

Thanks for explaining that, as it has been a matter of discussion and debate at our forum for quite some time now...Whether the "General Forum" was for discussion of ANY topic, or ANY "HORROR RELATED" topic...A question that has even eluded our illustrious administrator and moderator ...

How fortunate are we that you have come here with your almighty wisdom to enlighten and inform us...Allow me to help you out, too...The abbreviation for miscellaneous is "misc."...and "undereducated" is one word...

When endeavoring to scrutinize one's education...Perhaps it would be best not to allow your own to be called into question...You may make a more relevant and thought provoking point in that manner...:rolleyes:

I hope that my assistance was as valuable to you, as yours was to us...Thanks again...and...Have a nice day:)

joshreluctant
02-09-2004, 12:28 AM
This is the part where I say bring it, but that would be pointless.
You would never show.
Bolton..................
I say no more on your taste in music.

ROFL! Excuse me for being an ENLIGHTENED INDIVIDUAL who can enjoy the flair any music can bring. Some of us are stuck in our "I'm so goth, i can only like scary music!" stage. Grow up kiddo. There's a lot more to the world then daddys leather belts and mommys makeup drawer. And I believe I asked you what kind of music you listen to, i wasn't festered a reply. I'd like one. PLEASE. Enlighten me on what is so much better than Tool. Oh yeah, you also have yet to give me a reason why they suck. You're 0 for 3 there kid. You're about three steps down from a gun toting gangsta homie. And you can only sink from here.

Josh

P.s. I certainly couldn't bring it even if i wanted to waste my time. I'm not sure where your blood lust is on a map. Poor gothy mcgothgoth. Fuck you kid. You definitely need to grow up. If you're anything over the age of 14, i'm just going to give up on the world. I thought public schools were supposed to work?

Alucard
02-09-2004, 12:30 AM
Hah I somewhat enjoy your witty remarks.

Keep them coming.

bloodrayne
02-09-2004, 12:32 AM
AND...By the way....TOOL FUCKING OWNS!!!:) :) :) :) :) :)

Rotting Eye
02-09-2004, 12:36 AM
Is it just me, or is this wacko Yoda-esque?

Yes, tire I games of which play you.

Arioch
02-09-2004, 12:37 AM
Dont mean to step in between you boys;) but i'll vouch for Tool kicking some musically ass.

I myself have a love/hate relationship with tool. While i love most of their music, i think their pretensiousness comes off in their music sometimes. It annoys the shit out of me how they treat their fans and maynard plays with his back to the crowd, but they are undoubtably great musicians you got to give them that.

SOAD, ill back this tho, does suck. But if you say tool sucks as a whole, with no reason at all to support this argument, you just don't know good music....

joshreluctant
02-09-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Rotting Eye
Is it just me, or is this wacko Yoda-esque?

Yes, tire I games of which play you.

hahahahahhahahahaha. He's been watching too many steven spielberg movies. Hahahahahahhahaa.

Alucard
02-09-2004, 12:40 AM
Disturbed, Static-X Do I need to tell more.
Tool souds like elevator music with a guitar.
Ah My picture I would say its better than the reused movie pictures I see .
My age is not in question.
Dare call me gothic again and I laugh.
I dont know what I am but I see goths as kids who hide themselves in black and makeup siting in a group of nomore than 3 or 4 . I am somthing More.
Still I wait for an address ...........

And yet I still wait.

joshreluctant
02-09-2004, 12:45 AM
WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! OH MY GOD!!!! THIS IS PERFECT!!!!

you're a radio junkie?

BUAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

You're a radio junkie, and you tell me how bad tool is. I was hoping at least for some death metal listings buahahah

Elevator music requires more talent than the garbage you listen to! hahahaha! you are SOOOOOO GAWTH. And btw, prick, my address is on the other post you started shit with me on.

hahahaha, fuck off with your pop metal.

PEACE NIGGA!!

Josh

joshreluctant
02-09-2004, 12:46 AM

Still I wait for an address ...........

And yet I still wait.

Wow. You should really show me how to be intimidating. It works so well for you :D

Josh

Rotting Eye
02-09-2004, 12:49 AM
Disturbed and Static Sack? Yeah, they're ok. But no way would I say they're great... It's ludicrious to even think that.

"Dare call me gothic again and I laugh"
If I call you a fruitcake will you laugh then too?

"I don't know what I am" Well, I already helped ya out ^^^

And yes, Goths to dress themselves in black and makeup. So? That's who they are. Just because they look a certain way doesn't mean that their personality sucks. People like you on the otherhand, act like.. Well I don't even know how the hell you act. You're just a nutcase. Punks dress with clothepins, patches, and mohawks. Are you going to mention them now? You're not a very bright person.

And what are you gunna do with an address? Drop a bag of flaming dogshit on our front door? Now that's classic.

Alucard
02-09-2004, 12:49 AM
Heh
Peace nigga.
Strong words from a Fred Durst wanabe.

Rotting Eye
02-09-2004, 12:50 AM
Fred Durst? Plenty of people say those two words.

joshreluctant
02-09-2004, 12:54 AM
Heh
Peace nigga.
Strong words from a Fred Durst wanabe.

hahahahahaha. Or, I find you, the idea of you, that is, SO funny, that i just can't help but dive into ebonics. haha, man, i take it back, i don't want you banned, i want you to stay on this forum for a long time. we need fads like you to stick around. hahaha. static x. hahahahaha. man. if i was you. i'd just slit my throat and die. and leave a note for my parents like "yeah, sorry, someone finally showed me how i'm a fucking retard. and i'll never amount to anything. AND GUESS WHAT GUYS! HE SAID I'M NOT SCARY! THAT'S NOT TRUE :'( I AM TOO SCARY!" hahahahaha, stick around kid.

Josh

Arioch
02-09-2004, 02:07 AM
Disturbed, Static-X Do I need to tell more

wait, wait, wait. Let me make sure i have this right.......TOOL sucks right??? but Disturbed and Static X a real music??:confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

moonsorrow
02-09-2004, 02:26 AM
fisrt of all....this is just getting wierd, here you come claiming to be a metal head or whatever the fuck you cling to and go shooting off about fucking disturbed and staic x? il agree with you on too butt damn mate, you must be a cuple of beer`s short of a sixpack.

secondly i dont mind the good music disgussion everyonce in a while but you come in here in the general forum posting about music...youl get flamed, and as if that isnt enough you start insulting people left and right like some pissed off 14 year old kid, not only that there is nothing funny about your comments or insults either...

fucking poser

Evisceration
02-09-2004, 04:00 AM
sigh....
you are....
a stupid....
n00b......

I hate you.

Official Forum Flame
===================================
Dear:
[x] Clueless Newbie
[x] Loser
[x] Spammer
[ ] 12 year old
[ ] Pervert
[x] Nerd
[ ] l337 d00d/"vet"
[x] Other: illegal immigrant

You Are Being Flamed Because
[ ] You posted a Nudity thread (anime or normal).
[x] You whine like a bitch.
[ ] You bumped a thread from the last page.
[x] You started an off-topic thread.
[ ] You made a thread get off-topic.
[ ] You posted something for personal gain.
[ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message.
[x] You don't know which forum to post in.
[ ] You posted a copy cat thread.
[ ] You posted false information (or lack thereof).
[ ] You posted something totally uninteresting.
[ ] You double posted.
[ ] You can't spell to save your life.
[ ] You posted a message all written in CAPS (oR aLtErNaTe CaPs).
[ ] You posted a VS. thread. LAME.
[x] I don't like your tone of voice.

To Repent, You Must:
[x] Give up your AOL Internet account
[x] Bust up your modem with a hammer and eat it
[x] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
[x] Actually post something relevant
[ ] Be my love slave
[x] Apologize to everybody on this forum
[x] Go stand in the middle of an intersection

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:
[x] Get a life
[ ] Never post again
[x] I pity your dog
[x] Bend Over™
[x] I think your IQ must be 6
[ ] Take your crap somewhere else
[x] Do us all a favor and jump into some industrial equipment
[x] Go play Dress-Up Barbie Online™
[ ] All of the above

Egekrusher
02-09-2004, 08:11 AM
To the asshat that said Tool sucks-

I know where you live.

Edit: Wait a fucking minute- you say that Disturbed and Static X are real musicians, and then you dis on Tool? You have got to be kidding me!!! You haven't the slightest clue about real Metal, do you?

A simple little test, and NOONE ELSE ANSWER:

1. Which band plays Cowboys From Hell? Or Floods?

2. Who came first, Metallica or Megadeth?

3. True or False: At one point, Dave Mustaine from Megadeth was a part of Metallica.

4. What song is the basis of my name, and which band does that song?

joshreluctant
02-09-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Egekrusher

I know where you live.

Edit: Wait a fucking minute- you say that Disturbed and Static X are real musicians, and then you dis on Tool? You have got to be kidding me!!! You haven't the slightest clue about real Metal, do you?

3. True or False: At one point, Dave Mustaine from Megadeth was a part of Metallica.

too easy. if he fails, he's a horrible cumsucking queer.

GorePhobia
02-09-2004, 09:04 AM
tool sucks...ill quote the guy from freddy vs jason "look at this fucking guy" your such a douchbag....Tool fucking rules.....static x ha ha disturded is what they should be called because they are crap.....real music is tool, zepplin, the doors, old metallica, pantera, megadeath, slayer, and so on...and for you death metal heads cannibal corpse cryptopsy and deicide....need i say more??

GorePhobia
02-09-2004, 09:09 AM

I know where you live.

I know all of the answers to that....can i answer soon>??

Leslie Daher
02-09-2004, 09:38 AM
OMG Totally system of a down!!! i thought i was the only one who just could outright see through them. they look like a bunch of old dirty mechanics trying to be all hard core and they are sooooo fake.

i also find it HILARIOUS that britney is supposed to be a god-like and her record sales keep declining. the only she has going for her is her body and since she keeps TRYING to push the envelope like she's really doing anything new by copping off of madonna she should just take it all off already..i'm sure she's just waiting till she "officially" hits bottom and needs to make a few bucks and poses for play boy like that nasty tiffany! funny, too, how brits most hated competition is nominated for or wins grammys and sadly poor brit hasn't gotten JACK! i've been for her to get into some fatal car accident. please don't tell me i've look at her ugly mug all over the place for the rest of my life.

and really, why is jennifer lopez so big? her movies suck ass and her singing, uh, not so good. she can look nice on occassion but she's a total sperm bank.

i haven't been able to really get into anything new lately.

fluffho
02-09-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Leslie Daher
i haven't been able to really get into anything new lately.

lol me either. the few songs that i do like though are only because of the beat. i am a dancin fool

kpropain
02-09-2004, 10:30 AM
Tell me , Tell me of the bands that make you sick, from their wanabe rockstarness. I can name a few, System of a Down , Tool,& Cold. Hey dumb ass there is a music forum for this kind of shit.

Hate_Breeder
02-09-2004, 05:39 PM
Dude Disturbed is just Techno with a backround guitar. You seriously need to think of how bad your gonna get put down before you post a thread. But Led Zeppelin is the fuckin greatest. Cant beat Jimmy Page. Gorephobia you couldnt have been more exact on good bands than that!

GorePhobia
02-09-2004, 06:33 PM
thanks dude....im the man lol

allmykids
02-09-2004, 07:20 PM
I guess I'm a little weird when it comes To music cause I like Zepplin, the doors, ac.dc., limp biskit, Toby keith,Santana, Blink 182,2 pac, Dr. Dre, Metalica,Arosmith, stones,50cent , shaggy And so many more I would be typing all night. I would die with out MUSIC!!! Anyway My point is I like a little bit of everything depending on my mood. Now That's a true music lover!!

bloodygurl02
02-09-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by allmykids
I guess I'm a little weird when it comes To music cause I like Zepplin, the doors, ac.dc., limp biskit, Toby keith,Santana, Blink 182,2 pac, Dr. Dre, Metalica,Arosmith, stones,50cent , shaggy And so many more I would be typing all night. I would die with out MUSIC!!! Anyway My point is I like a little bit of everything depending on my mood. Now That's a true music lover!!

omg anoter thing we have in comon:D

i like alil bit of everything as well

allmykids
02-09-2004, 07:27 PM
Are You my long lost sister??? Or is it That we are both just to dam cool!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

bloodygurl02
02-09-2004, 07:28 PM
Are You my long lost sister??? Or is it That we are both just to dam cool!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

i was wondering the same thing lol. mayb i am adopted ( i know i am not but i wish i was)

allmykids
02-09-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by bloodygurl02
i was wondering the same thing lol. mayb i am adopted ( i know i am not but i wish i was) Well I say we can pick our FAMILY!!! So Welcome home Little sis!!!

bloodygurl02
02-09-2004, 07:34 PM
Well I say we can pick our FAMILY!!! So Welcome home Little sis!!!

thanx big sis. u r alot kooler then my real sister:D

allmykids
02-09-2004, 07:36 PM
Well I will catch you Later. I have to be up for work at 5am. NIGHT LITTLE SIS!!! Have a good night.

bloodygurl02
02-09-2004, 07:38 PM
Well I will catch you Later. I have to be up for work at 5am. NIGHT LITTLE SIS!!! Have a good night.

yeah i gotta get up at 6 am for work. so nite nite BIG SIS t2ul. but i am gona stick aroud alil longer

Rotting Eye
02-09-2004, 07:49 PM
I wanna be a sister too!

I like lots of musics.

bloodygurl02
02-09-2004, 07:54 PM
I wanna be a sister too!

I like lots of musics.

ok so u lil sis or my other big sis?? but wait aren't u a guy??? if i am wrong then sorry bout that

Rotting Eye
02-09-2004, 07:55 PM
I'll be lil sis!

You can be the one sandwiched in the middle. :D

bloodygurl02
02-09-2004, 07:56 PM
I'll be lil sis!

You can be the one sandwiched in the middle. :D

lol its better then being the youngest:D i already got that job at home

Rotting Eye
02-09-2004, 07:57 PM
Well then I'll only be 1 year younger.. That's not that bad :D

Mmmm.. Sandwich.

bloodygurl02
02-09-2004, 07:58 PM
Well then I'll only be 1 year younger.. That's not that bad :D

Mmmm.. Sandwich.

welcome to the family:D

now am hungry form u mentioning the sandwich

Rotting Eye
02-09-2004, 08:00 PM
I know!! I mentioned sandwich.

Then ate some chocolate.

bloodygurl02
02-09-2004, 08:02 PM
I know!! I mentioned sandwich.

Then ate some chocolate.

mmmmm chocolate

Rotting Eye
02-09-2004, 08:04 PM
It's good chocolate.

Hershey's Nuggets: Cookies and cream

bloodygurl02
02-09-2004, 08:05 PM
It's good chocolate.

Hershey's Nuggets: Cookies and cream

lol i just had a milk choclatet one of those:D

Rotting Eye
02-09-2004, 08:07 PM
:D

They're actually my gf's but I'm eating them anyway. MUUWHAHAHA.

bloodygurl02
02-09-2004, 08:08 PM
:D

They're actually my gf's but I'm eating them anyway. MUUWHAHAHA.

mine came form a guy i work w/ that i call my "adpoted grandpa" had no granpa so i kind of adopted him as one and i dopted his wife as my ggrandma cuz well i have non eof those left either. had 1 but died almost 6yrs ago

Rotting Eye
02-09-2004, 08:10 PM
Aw that's sad :(

My dad's parents have died, but my Mom's are still alive. So I usually see them a couple times a month.

It's good you got chocolate though. yumyum eat'em'up.

bloodygurl02
02-09-2004, 08:13 PM
Aw that's sad :(

My dad's parents have died, but my Mom's are still alive. So I usually see them a couple times a month.

It's good you got chocolate though. yumyum eat'em'up.

lol i just did. good choclate. i only see my moms side of the fam anymore. hardly see any of my aunts or uncles from my dads side. last i saw them was when my dad re married

Rotting Eye
02-09-2004, 08:16 PM
Most of my relatives live pretty close, except for my mom's brother who lives pretty far away. So I see them all fairly frequently.

bloodygurl02
02-09-2004, 08:19 PM
Most of my relatives live pretty close, except for my mom's brother who lives pretty far away. So I see them all fairly frequently.

mine do 2 but i still hardly see them. i see the ones on my moms side that i don't like much. they basically show off waht they have IMO like there big new expensive house and such. and when i am around my moms side i just don't feel i fit in w/ any one.

Rotting Eye
02-09-2004, 08:22 PM
LOL

Well I don't have that problem really, but I'm the youngest cousin though.. I'm only 18, and my oldest cousin is.. 35, and the next to youngest (after me) is.. 24.. so it kinda sucks
:(

Rotting Eye
02-09-2004, 08:24 PM
But about the relatives showing off, my gf's uncle does that all the time.. And he doesn't have anything nice. That's the major problem! Everyone else's stuff is so much nicer, but he tries to brag and brag, and make everyone think his is the best stuff. It doesn't work though, everyone knows his game, and think it's pretty pathetic.

bloodygurl02
02-09-2004, 08:25 PM
LOL

Well I don't have that problem really, but I'm the youngest cousin though.. I'm only 18, and my oldest cousin is.. 35, and the next to youngest (after me) is.. 24.. so it kinda sucks
:(

i am alos the youngest out of my cousins. just every xmas w/ mty moms fam i feel like a black sheep. they all talk to my bf cuz he likes football but i usually get stuck playing w/ the kids or just off by myself and no one to talk to. i am 21 my cousins r all up in there 30's. i have 2nd cousins that i hang out w/ some times from my dads side cuz we graduated together

Rotting Eye
02-09-2004, 08:28 PM
I know the feeling. I have.. a nephew? I think he's a nephew, and a niece, and they're young, so I usually end up playing with them.

Or I try to talk with some of my cousins, but they're all so old and have jobs and shit, so I'm like uuhhhhhhh I dunno what to talk about.

Or I just sit there and listen to my aunts and uncles talk. It's kinda funny listening to them.. Some of them aren't very smart :P

bloodygurl02
02-09-2004, 08:30 PM
I know the feeling. I have.. a nephew? I think he's a nephew, and a niece, and they're young, so I usually end up playing with them.

Or I try to talk with some of my cousins, but they're all so old and have jobs and shit, so I'm like uuhhhhhhh I dunno what to talk about.

Or I just sit there and listen to my aunts and uncles talk. It's kinda funny listening to them.. Some of them aren't very smart :P

i do the same but all i hear about is amrriage , babies and sports none of which i can add anything to. i ahve 2 nieces that rally like me. they call me there best buddy and everytime they come here i play ps2 w/ them or if they have there my lilponies i play those w/ them or i go to petting zoos w/ them when my dad takes them. i like spending time w/ them. i am glad they look up to me.

Rotting Eye
02-09-2004, 08:34 PM
The little ones usually just crawp around on me like a jungle gym since I'm so big. I guess it's cute for a while, then it's kinda like ugghh leave me alone.

I play PS2 with them too, but I usually kick butt, or they just plain don't understand the game.. So it gets pretty boring heh.

But I only see everyone in a big family get together.. about three times a year, so I guess I can suffer those three days :P

bloodygurl02
02-09-2004, 08:37 PM
The little ones usually just crawp around on me like a jungle gym since I'm so big. I guess it's cute for a while, then it's kinda like ugghh leave me alone.

I play PS2 with them too, but I usually kick butt, or they just plain don't understand the game.. So it gets pretty boring heh.

But I only see everyone in a big family get together.. about three times a year, so I guess I can suffer those three days :P

yeah my nieces madde me a jungle gym too. and a bodyguard. at the pool some kid wouldn't leave my niece alone so she swam behind me and he was like is that your sis and i said yes now leave her alone and he left her alone. my niece does good at ps2 she kicked my asss in x-men mutant academy and i never told her what buttons to press she just figured ito ut on her own. well i g2g i ahve work in the morning. it was nice talking to ya rotting:D

Rotting Eye
02-09-2004, 08:38 PM
Tootles big sis. :D

friday13thfan
02-10-2004, 05:07 AM
this should be in the music forum

kpropain
02-10-2004, 07:27 AM
Ok I'm gonna list some good metal bands that I listen to in a random listing order, since the thread went on for 5 pages.I'm sure I've forgotten some though
Pro-Pain
Pissing Razors
Diesel Machine
Skinlab
Eyehategod
Crowbar
Sepultura (old stuff)
Pantera
Down
Napalm Death (old stuff)
Obituary
Deicide
Diecast
Overkill
Testament
Exodus
Slayer
Anthrax
Nuclear Assault
Vio-lence
Forbidden
King Diamond Kreator
Death Fear Factory Iron Maiden Sacred Reich SuperJoint Ritual In Flames Nothingface Otep Slaves On Dope

kpropain
02-10-2004, 08:08 AM

I know where you live.

4. What song is the basis of my name, and which band does that song? Since nobody answered this I will[list=1]
Pantera
Metallica
True
Fear Factory - Edgecrusher
[/list=1] And here is some food for thought. What band was Kirk Hammett in before Metallica?

BudMan
02-10-2004, 08:14 AM
Exodus

Egekrusher
02-10-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by kpropain
Ok I'm gonna list some good metal bands that I listen to in a random listing order, since the thread went on for 5 pages.I'm sure I've forgotten some though
Pro-Pain
Pissing Razors
Diesel Machine
Skinlab
Eyehategod
Crowbar
Sepultura (old stuff)
Pantera
Down
Napalm Death (old stuff)
Obituary
Deicide
Diecast
Overkill
Testament
Exodus
Slayer
Anthrax
Nuclear Assault
Vio-lence
Forbidden
King Diamond Kreator
Death Fear Factory Iron Maiden Sacred Reich SuperJoint Ritual In Flames Nothingface Otep Slaves On Dope

Good choices, though some of those are pretty cheesy.

I have some to add:

Fear Factory
Soilwork
Children Of Bodom
Cradle Of Filth
Skinless
Dimmu Borgir
Iced Earth
Shadows Fall
Alchemist
Neurosis
Pig Destroyer
Nile
Dillinger Escape Plan
Dying Fetus
Mastodon
Emperor

kpropain
02-10-2004, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by BudMan
Exodus I know I still listen to a lot of the old metal shit cheesy yes, but I still love some of it. And for Budman correct you win a 100 lashes with a wet spaghetti noodle :D

Egekrusher
02-10-2004, 08:37 AM
Yeah, I still like some really cheesy shit like Iced Earth, but it's ok.

GorePhobia
02-10-2004, 11:15 AM
some sweet bands kpropain and egekrusher....i knew all those answers but he said not to answer....so whats up everyone

Demon Seed
02-11-2004, 07:02 AM
Annoying Music? 50 Cent is the worst, and B2K is just as bad

RAP music is annoying

GorePhobia
02-11-2004, 08:47 AM
i hate rap except eminem, old skool dre and old skool snoop lol other then that im a full blown metal head