PDA

View Full Version : paintball anyone?

nightbreed
02-07-2004, 11:09 PM
i just recently got back into the sport. any fellow paintheads?

Rotting Eye
02-08-2004, 12:31 AM
The usual way of the world is that sequels amount to thinner and thinner carbon copies of the original. But not in the case of Naked Gun movies, which only seemed to get funnier with each new entry. This third episode in the series finds Lieutenant Frank Drebin (Leslie Nielsen) retired from his police squad and married to the woman of his dreams (Priscilla Presley). But he is pressed back into action to infiltrate a group of terrorists who plan to blow up the Oscars. The filmmakers make hay with spoofs of prison films and, particularly, of the Oscars themselves, in an award-show send-up that includes such real-life stars as Raquel Welch and Pia Zadora--and Drebin being mistaken for Phil Donahue. The takeoff on the dreadful production numbers that always drag out the Academy Awards will have you howling.

.. ass

bloodrayne
02-08-2004, 02:34 AM
Ummm...Paintball???...Are you serious?:confused:

meetthecreeper
02-08-2004, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by nightbreed
i just recently got back into the sport. any fellow paintheads?

Some friends of mine used to play at Chicago Paintball near UIC, in the city, but that is like a 3 and half hour drive for me now. I ve got the room here at home for outdoor, the one in Chicago is indoor on the third floor of this building, they had black lights and shit, but the damn floors were so slippery from all the paint it kind of made it a pain in the ass. They had wood barriers up and a couple of beat up cars in there and shit. If you wanted to pull some Mel Gibson sliding across the floor shooting shit you could do it at this place. You could also do a Starsky and Hutch over the cars if you didnt mind getting a Tetnus shot after you cut yo7ur self on jagged metal. Indoor was cool cos' they would let you bring in CDs and play metal and shit over the loudspeakers while you are out there trying to survive. I havent played in a few years cos' of the expense and I have other things going on.

Like kidnapping homeless guys and then turning them loose in the woods and hunting their.................OOPs said too much

nightbreed
02-08-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Ummm...Paintball???...Are you serious?:confused:

did i stutter?

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by nightbreed
did i stutter?

lol.

I used to go paintballing every once in awhile, I sort of stopped when I realized that I smoke to much and that I can't evade anything anymore....

:(

Plus I never seem to have time anymore anyway.

MythMan84
02-08-2004, 04:09 PM
aye, ya dude i paintball i personally find it awesome and should be allowed in the Olympics