PDA

View Full Version : best goryiest horror ever?

uber_vamp
02-06-2004, 06:31 PM
hey pple, any one know of any really gory horrors kinda like final destination kinda gore,with lots n lots of blood lol
or even any really good horrors

kpropain
02-06-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by uber_vamp
hey pple, any one know of any really gory horrors kinda like final destination kinda gore,with lots n lots of blood lol
or even any really good horrors As I have said in a few other threads Herschell Gordon Lewis films are pretty damn gorry, Blood Feast, 2000 Maniacs, Color Me Blood Red, The Gore Gore Girls, the Wizard Of Gore, Blood Feast 2. Here is a shot from the original Blood Feast.

Sam The Egg
02-06-2004, 07:05 PM
Ok. What makes something eligable to be Best Gory/Goriest movie? Which is more important to make it the best, the gore or quality. What if one movie is just as good as one movie is Gory, and the lack of gore in the good movie is equal to the lack of quality in the gory one? Not to say either movie is bad, but one is better and one is gorier. Which one would be the best?

StepfatherFan
02-06-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by kpropain
As I have said in a few other threads Herschell Gordon Lewis films are pretty damn gorry, Blood Feast, 2000 Maniacs, Color Me Blood Red, The Gore Gore Girls, the Wizard Of Gore, Blood Feast 2. Here is a shot from the original Blood Feast.

Yeah propain, I agree. Bloodfeast was great!!! biggest gross-out part was when he ripped out that one girls tongue. DAMN!!!!

FilthyCannibal
10-09-2004, 08:21 PM
definately anything by H.G. Lewis. Also, the early movies of Peter Jackson. Bad Taste and Dead Alive are really gory.

brainspoon
10-09-2004, 08:49 PM
I offer The Fly, Hellraiser 2, From Beyond, Day of the Dead, all those Italian Zombie gut munchers like The Beyond. The elevator scene in The Fly 2 is pretty rad.

evil_blonde
10-09-2004, 08:58 PM

People like you put a bad name to my damn country!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Fucking retard...

LilMissScareAll
10-10-2004, 06:36 AM
I'm hoping my movie will be one of the best, goriest movies ever. :p But it hasn't been made yet. I'm still working on the script.

zwoti
10-10-2004, 06:39 AM
think japanese

ichi the killer
10-10-2004, 06:44 AM
You live in New Zealand! Surely youve seen Bad taste, Meet the Feebles & Brain dead (dead alive) Check out Some lucio Fulci, zombie 2, The Beyond. Also for a laugh cradle of fear its got that guy out of goth band Cradle of filth.

Cheeba V2.0
10-10-2004, 11:25 AM
Uzumaki
shaun of the dead
Battle Royale
Original dawn of the dead
Braindead
Junk
Audition
The evil dead

MichaelMyers
10-10-2004, 11:44 AM

No.

Hellbound
10-10-2004, 11:53 AM
Evil Dead
Evil Dead 2 if you don't mind your blood on the slightly pale and pink side in some scenes.

Cube has some nice death scenes in it.
Ichi The Killer is always fun.
Demons 1 and 2

I'm not sure if I should say The Burning as I fell asleep twenty minutes into it but it was banned here for something like fifteen years.

Re-Animator just because it's always nice to see headless zombies getting some action.

Tetsuo.

Ninja Moo
10-10-2004, 08:22 PM
Beyond the Darkness also known as Buried Alive.

It's nothing but gore, very disgusting.

BIG MEAT EATER
10-11-2004, 05:25 AM
The Japanese kick ass in the gore stakes with movies like "Kichiku Dai Enkai AKA Large banquet of The Brutes" (features man having penis severed with rusty knife and a guy having the top of his head shot off and then a girl playing with the brains inside his skull) Also "Versus" a kind off Japanese (Matrix, Evil Dead, Last House On the Left, zombie combo movie) that's absolutly dripping in blood...Lovely:D

devinsetsfire
10-03-2008, 07:13 AM
TRUST me on this.

Watch the french gore movie Inside (À l'intérieur)

It will make your squirm. It got put on to Dimension Extreme Studios. Which is lame because it's a shitty horror branch. But none the less this is one extreme movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0856288/

urgeok2
10-03-2008, 07:23 AM
...Dimension Extreme Studios. Which is lame because it's a shitty horror branch.

i disagree. there are some bad titles - there are some good titles .. just like any other label.

devinsetsfire
10-03-2008, 07:34 AM
i disagree. there are some bad titles - there are some good titles .. just like any other label.

There are some very very good releases on there. But they are fogged by dumb releases like Steel Trap, Welcome To The Jungle, Automaton Transfusion, and Rogue. They do have a lot going for them tho.

but back on topic. Go see Inside. It's pretty damn gory.

The_Return
10-03-2008, 08:07 AM
Of all the millions of threads with this exact topic...why drag up this old relic?

newb
10-03-2008, 08:17 AM
why drag up this old relic?

Leave urge out of it

Despare
10-03-2008, 11:00 AM
Of all the millions of threads with this exact topic...why drag up this old relic?

Can't speak for him/her but when you search on Google it brings you results from this forum no matter how old. That's how it could have happened.