PDA

View Full Version : ghosts

otis
02-04-2004, 09:12 PM
Does anyone have any good ghosts stories? Do you even believe in ghosts? I believe in them. I have had many experiences with ghosts. I have only seen one though. Around this area where i live, i think is haunted. There used to be a trailer house behind my house, and someone got burnt alive in there. At my friends, who lives less than a quater mile away, a lady's son strangled her and threw her down the stairs. That room where she landed is where his bedroom is. I have stories but i will tell those later.

bloodygurl02
02-04-2004, 09:17 PM
i totataly believe in ghosts. i saw one. i was about 3 and woke up one nite and there was a transparent figure of a guy in my doorway to my room. at the time i shared a room w/ my sis. i screamed fro my mom and she came back and walked right through it and it was gone just like that. lotsof weird thing happend in that house and i was the only one that seemed to notice it. i no longer live there . there was also a really old shed behind the house that i swear at times something was in there watching me. since i moved from there they have torn the shed down cuz it was really old and in danger of collapsing. i also recently went ghost hunting w/ my friends but we decided to hold off on it till summer when its warmer cuz no one wanted to walk around in the cold

otis
02-04-2004, 09:22 PM
That is insane.

When I was around 10 i was in a tree house with 2 other friends. It was in his yard, but it was about 10 feet from a fence that led to a huge field we always played in. We were just sitting there talking when, my friend and I (the other's back was facing the field, so he couldn't see) both saw a lady in denim jeans and a t-shirt walking away. She was really faded and transparent. She had her hair in a pony tail. She was just walking in the field, and disappeared. Her back was to us, but i think she was like in her mid 20's. We both described the lady the exact same to his mom. We didn't say a word to each other we just jumped the ledge of the tree house and ran. At my house, my room's closet doors will open and things will just turn on and off as they please.

kpropain
02-04-2004, 09:23 PM
http://www.trueghostsightings.com/

bloodygurl02
02-04-2004, 09:25 PM
the guy isaw was dressed in like colonial type uniform. i also would watch tv in our base ment and the one nite while coming up to use the bathroom i tripped in front of the on step that had a hole and saw red eyes stareing at me and also i would see things in the corner of my eye and in the wood grain on the paneling i swear i saw something thatlooked like the devils face and needless to ay i was scared t o go back down for a while