PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Nightmare 4

DarkwingMantis
02-02-2004, 10:04 PM
Okay, I need to know if I have been smokin crack or what. Years ago I remember my local store (IGA) Started renting a small selection of movies. Perusing the bin I remember seeing an alternate version of Nightmare on Elm Street 4 but I could never convince my mom to rent it for me seeing that I already had the original version. About 11 years go by and I meet a friend that tells me that her and her friend used to rent the series all the time and knew the films well. They moved out to where I lived and came to a small video store and rented the series. Upon reaching the 4th movie in theyre marathon they realized that they had not seen this movie. We talked and she kind of confirmed that there was an alternate version but could not give me any details on the plot etc... Has anyone else heard of or seen this film or have I been smoking too much crack?

cheebacheeba
02-03-2004, 12:45 AM
You so crazy!

Killer Clown#1
02-03-2004, 09:44 AM
You be smoking crack.

KRUGERKID13
02-03-2004, 01:11 PM
if it exsisted they surly would have put it in the boxset. it may be possible that they rented the tv version which will sometimes include extra scenes for instance freddie dead the 6th one in the series is extended when it appears on tv