PDA

View Full Version : finaly a little luck MY way for a change

moonsorrow
02-02-2004, 11:27 AM
after being un employed for god knows how long i finaly got myself a new job, not much to brag of though im only a salesman... office suplies, 28 sold my first day that aint bad at all.

hellfire1
02-02-2004, 11:40 AM
don't really know u, but congrats man !
and yes u can brag about being a salesman, i could not stand having to be in contact with other people ( especially since most of them are pains in the ass ) ALL day !! good luck to ya ! ;)

Evisceration
02-02-2004, 11:47 AM
Goodluck with your new job man. I on the other hand just lost my job...apparently I quit?

Yeah, I forgot to come in one day, so they thought I quit or some shit..so the next night I picked up like 5 applications and applied at all these places, hopefully I'll get one of em.

hellfire1
02-02-2004, 11:54 AM
Yeah, I forgot to come in one day, so they thought I quit or some shit..so the next night I picked up like 5 applications and applied at all these places, hopefully I'll get one of em. [/B][/QUOTE]

lol... u forgot ?! good luck on finding one. don't know how the situation's over there in the us, but here it's a bitch to find a job... sigh

Evisceration
02-02-2004, 12:00 PM
Bah, it shouldn't be hard. And yeah I forgot, well actually I didn't know. That place was fucked up. The schedule was always changing and sometimes they wouldn't even tell you. I'm kind of glad I'm not working there anymore.

moonsorrow
02-02-2004, 12:18 PM
thanks... i never realy saw myself selling office suplys...

fluffho
02-02-2004, 12:21 PM
i do not work but i still manage to swipe my credit card everyday,
then pay it off at the end of the month....

i think its one of thos emagic gold giving trolls, or perhaps that guy who i have sex wi..

but anyway, congrats on the job! blah i hate working

moonsorrow
02-02-2004, 12:24 PM
personaly i hate NOT working, iv been working since i could ride a bike, this is actualy the first time since then iv been un employed and it sucked, felt so god damn useless.

fluffho
02-02-2004, 12:27 PM
wow. u make me sound horrible

i once had a job, talking on the phone. that lasted for not even a month, and only 9 hours a week.

otherwise i sit at home, sew some clothes, take care of my animals, cook... and spend money. mainly on fabric, or my animals. oh and i paint my nails too

i do want to be a cop.. but theres a VERY good chance ill end up just bein some rich dudes h ouse wife :-D

and i havent ridden a bike since 5th grade (sophomore colleg now)

kpropain
02-02-2004, 12:28 PM
Congrats dude and good luck

moonsorrow
02-02-2004, 12:28 PM
wish it could be that easy... im in short suply of family so to speak, i have to earn my share.

fluffho
02-02-2004, 12:29 PM
well it sounds like your doing a good job! aim high dudee

massacre man
02-02-2004, 12:41 PM
i dont know what im gonna do when i get a job i get really mad when people keep askin questions just today in school one girl on the the right side of me kept saying to the girl on the left of me hey look at #9 (cuz it said butte,montana [a city]) and there different sections with 2 or 3 number nines she kept saying which one? which one? finally i just yelled the first #9 on the paper im glad that the teacher wuz talkin to another kid who cussed at the teacher or i mighta got yelled at cuz she gets mad easy

anyway congrats

Sam The Egg
02-02-2004, 12:51 PM
bah, office supplies. The REAL money is in sex toys. Show me a fake vibrating pussy, and I'll show you someone who just bought three fake vibrating pussies

avenged_soul
02-02-2004, 12:52 PM
go you! im glad someone gets a job in this unemployed world.....and im glad its you!!! yay u get a bananna! ubt only cause ur cool! i want a job but im not allowed to get one. im too young.....yeah wateva! im 16 and i like money and i want a car and i need money to buy my 2000 denali w/ black tented windows black leather interrior tricked out w/ surround sound and i'll be rollin on my 24 in rims!!!! oh yeah and then everyone can enjoy hate eternal and aenged sevenfold!!!!!! mwa ha ha ha i will rule the world!!!!!!!!!!!

Evisceration
02-02-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by moonsorrow
thanks... i never realy saw myself selling office suplys...

I couldn't picture myself packaging shit for the postal service.:confused:

moonsorrow
02-02-2004, 12:57 PM
thanks.....but i wonder...have you maby gone a bit mad?

Sam The Egg
02-02-2004, 12:58 PM
Ya know what would be a good job for me? Gigolo. "The loving is over, now PAY ME!"

Arioch
02-02-2004, 03:08 PM
Good luck Moon, congrats on getting a job. Hope it goes well for you.

Ritualistic
02-02-2004, 03:46 PM
Congrats Preach!!!! If you dont like then job still look at it this way -you have money- :D

"While everyone looked with amazement the doors slammed forward, something wicked entered while screaming unholy words." <<<<<<<just for you man

moonsorrow
02-02-2004, 09:05 PM
thanks again all, thingk il keep it even when i get my next job, having two jobs inst so bad, at least il have plenty to spend on the weekends.

allmykids
02-03-2004, 02:32 AM
Moon, I am really happy for you!! God you quit smoking now you have a job. Your on a roll.Nice work. I really hope you like it!! FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW NOBODY CAN DENIGH!!!! sorry about the spelling. But i Think you get it. :D :D :D :D

Killer Clown#1
02-03-2004, 03:40 AM
Good job:)

bloodrayne
02-03-2004, 04:39 AM
Perhaps the tide is changing for you...It's about time...I'm happy for you, Sorg...Enjoy it...You deserve it:)

meetthecreeper
02-03-2004, 08:23 AM
Good for you Moon, I am with you, I was unemployed for about a month once, drove me insane. But Hey they got to let the wiseguys out of prison sometime so back to business. Good Luck

moonsorrow
02-03-2004, 12:34 PM
thanks again everyone, but i went back to my cigs this weekend, no need to sing it to me