PDA

View Full Version : Are you ready to believe this?

_____V_____
11-11-2008, 07:50 AM
October 25, 2008

UFO enthusiasts at a conference in the UK have described newly released footage as the most convincing evidence of aliens ever filmed.

The video, captured by a security guard in Turkey, appears to show various alien craft in the sky above Istanbul at different times throughout this year.

At one point two apparently alien beings can be seen in what seems to be the cockpit of a UFO.

Another sequence captures an arc of light along the edge of what could be described as a sleek airborne object.

Although the images are indistinct, Haktan Arkdogan of Turkey's UFO research centre, claims that they have been scientifically analysed and verified. "This is no hoax," he told Sky News. "The footage represents an important development in our understanding of UFOs and alien life beyond our planet."

Mr Arkdogan is on a world lecture tour trying to convince both believers and sceptics that the material should be taken seriously.

His attempts have been received enthusiastically at the UFO DATA magazine conference being held in Pontefract.

One of the organisers, Philip Mantle, said that the footage is rightly attracting a lot of attention. He said: "I have been involved in UFO research for thirty years and I have never seen anything quite like this.

"Normally we get pictures that amount to no more than blobs in the distance. This is the clearest evidence I have ever come across."

The Video (http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/UFO-Conference-In-UK-Shown-Convincing-New-Footage-Captured-In-Turkey/Article/200810415128551?lpos=UK_News_Second_Strange_News__ Article_Teaser_Region__3&lid=ARTICLE_15128551_UFO_Conference_In_UK_Shown_Co nvincing_New_Footage_Captured_In_Turkey)

UFO enthusiasts say the new footage is 'not a hoax'...what do you say?

missmacabre
11-11-2008, 07:53 AM
I will always hope that it's not a hoax. I want to believe.

I was always a trekkie and then an x-files fan. In the 90s when they did that fake alien autopsy I thought it was real. Didn't find out until last year that was faked, or maybe I was told but just denied it.

There was another story not long ago about a fighter pilot who saw something on his radar the size of a jumbo jet but moved 10 times faster. Apparently an FBI agent tried to pay him to keep quiet.

urgeok2
11-11-2008, 08:03 AM
Turkey is the 1st place i'd go if i was a visiting alien.

newb
11-11-2008, 08:03 AM
They must be real....how else do you explain Crabapple?

_____V_____
11-11-2008, 08:04 AM
They must be real....how else do you explain Crabapple?

:D

neverending
11-11-2008, 08:29 AM
I saw nothing to convince me. It looked remarkably like a blackberry bold...

ferretchucker
11-11-2008, 08:32 AM
That video looked fake. Like many others I've seen.

Though I do believe they have visited to us. Just because of the way the government reacts whenever somebody does say they've seen something.

Vodstok
11-11-2008, 08:41 AM
I would love for it to be real, but....

No frame of reference, nothing to compare it against, a pure black background....

I could easily create something just as convincing in my computer (and I just might)

I dont see where the "enthusiasts" get off saying unequivocably that it "isnt a hoax"... There is no way AT ALL to determine its authenticity.

urgeok2
11-11-2008, 08:43 AM
it looked like a toy in the dark.

monster123
11-11-2008, 09:30 AM
That was totally fake!

Posher778
11-11-2008, 09:31 AM
I don't buy it. It's not blurry and convincing like the other videos!

VampiricClown
11-11-2008, 10:40 AM
I'm a believer....But that was not something that will be adding to it. I seriously could do something just as good with my cell phone recorder.

No zoom out, makes me think it was filmed in a bedroom with a toy model with all of the lights turned out.

Look at the way it's lit up. It looks like a spot light. The moons lighting would not do that to something such as that.

Vodstok
11-11-2008, 10:47 AM
this thread has inspired me. With Rhino 3d, Bryce 6, Microsoft Moviemaker and maybe some photoshop, I bet i can create a way more believable video.

we'll see. It may take me a day or two...

urgeok2
11-11-2008, 10:48 AM
this thread has inspired me. With Rhino 3d, Bryce 6, Microsoft Moviemaker and maybe some photoshop, I bet i can create a way more believable video.

we'll see. It may take me a day or two...

just wait until real aliens land ... and film them.

caus you know they like to hover for the camera.

Vodstok
11-11-2008, 10:51 AM
just wait until real aliens land ... and film them.

caus you know they like to hover for the camera.
They have been frustratingly absent in my attempts to fake their appearance.

for the record, I have shown off before that a little photoshopping can make fake ghost pictures easy:
http://scaredyet.net/art.aspx?aid=ghost

the bra hanging from the chandelier is real, though.

illdojo
11-11-2008, 11:54 AM
Nope.

Just... Nope.

hacelikewhoa
11-11-2008, 12:55 PM
I believe it. Even if there are people that set up shit like this and make it up. Who are we to say that aliens don't exist you know?
I LOVE reading about UFOs and all of the shows about them.
All of the unexplained phenomena, I love it.

Freak
11-11-2008, 01:17 PM
That didnt even look close to being real.I've seen alot more convincing footage before.

newb
11-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Ironically I just took some video footage of a "UFO" last week. I haven't shown this to anyone....its a bit hazy but I will put on on here...........

........................................here it is --->http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/rockinmule/mmhover2.gif

urgeok2
11-11-2008, 02:11 PM
i was able to isolate and lighten up one frame of the video ..

they were right ... there WAS someone in the cockpit !

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a302/hob_nob/jetsons.jpg

DraculaInDallas
11-11-2008, 03:21 PM
Maybe after 42 years they finally made it back!!!!!!!!! :D

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa4/thegrooveriders/Lost_in_space_TV.jpg

Zero
11-11-2008, 03:22 PM
it looks like a gillette quatro

DraculaInDallas
11-11-2008, 03:31 PM
it looks like a gillette quatro

LOL......:D