PDA

View Full Version : TONS of MOVIES for SALE - VHS & DVD, New & Used - Have a look!

bwind22
11-08-2008, 08:06 AM
I'm cleaning out my office and selling a lot of movies. Prices do not include shipping charges. Email me with your zipcode and what movies you're interested in for a shipping quote. I can provide pictures if neccesary. All films are used (Except where noted as *New) and in working condition.

I accept payment by Paypal, cashiers check, money order or personal check (but if you pay with check, I will wait for it to clear before sending yoru films.)

If you are interested in buying more than 1, let me know for reduced shipping prices. This is a Horror.com exclusive offer for the next 2 few days. After that, I'll be adding them to craigslist and then eventually putting them on Ebay.

$6 - Class of Nuke’Em High 1,2,3 (VHS)
$5 - Evil Dead 1,2 (VHS)
$5 - Kung Fu Collection – Crouching Tiger, Wu-Tang Swordsman, Fists of Fury (VHS)
$7 - Cheech & Chong Collection – Up in Smoke, Next Movie, Still Smokin, Born in East LA (VHS)
$5 - Critters 1,2,3,4 (VHS)
$5 - Darkman 1,2,3 (VHS)
$4 - Blair Witch Project 1,2 (VHS)
$3 - The Bob Marley Story – Documentary (VHS)
$3 - Sublime – Stories, Tales, Lies and Exaggerations (VHS)
$1 - Blink 182 (VHS)
$1 - Hype! (VHS)
$2 - The Kentucky Fried Movie (VHS)
$4 - Sci-Fi Collection – Outbreak, Alien Nation, Left Behind (VHS)
$4 - Sci-Fi Horror Collection – Pitch Black, Signs, Hollow Man (VHS)
$3 - Horror Comedy Collection – Idle Hands, Ghostbusters (VHS)
$7 - Horror Collection – Night Breed, Village of the Damned (Remake), Urban Legends Final Cut, The Creeps, Necronomicon, Rabid Grannies, Killjoy 2, May (VHS)
$3 - Religious Horror Collection – Fallen, Bless the Child (VHS)
$3 - Vampire Collection – Interview with the Vampire, Shadow of the Vampire (VHS)
$7 - Foreign Horror Collection – The Eye, Anatomy (VHS), Versus (DVD)
$4 - Classic Comedy Collection – Stripes, Porkys, Revenge of the Nerds (VHS)
$4 - Music Comedy Collection – Detroit Rock City, Almost Famous, This is Spinal Tap (VHS)
$4 - Teen Comedy Collection – Anchorman, Deuce Bigelow, Going Overboard (VHS)
$4 - SNL Comedy Collection – The Ladies Man, Night at the Roxbury, 25 Years of SNL (VHS)
$3 - Norm McDonald Collection – Screwed, Dirty Work (VHS)
$5 - Adult Comedy Collection – Outside Providence, Being John Malkovich, As Good as it Gets, Say it Isn’t So (VHS)
$3 - Jim Carrey Collection – Ace Ventura, Me Myself & Irene (VHS)
$7 - Teen Comedy Collection – Kung Pow, The Tao of Steve, Stealing Harvard, Kingpin, Not Another Teen Movie, National Lampoons Last Resort (VHS)
$4 - Drama Collection #1 – Platoon, Rain Man, Any Given Sunday, Shaft (VHS)
$4 - Drama Collection #2 – A Few Good Men, City Hall, Blood Simple (VHS)
$4 - Drama Collection #3 – The Edge, Legends of the Fall, Butch Cassidy & Sundance Kid (VHS)
$5 - Action Collection – Payback, Die Hard, Mission: Impossible, Air Force 1, The Corrupter (VHS)
$3 - Kids Collection – The Hobbit (Animated), Camp Nowhere (VHS)
$5 - Urban Comedy Coll.–Down to Earth, The Wash, Queens of Comedy, Friday After Next (VHS)
$6 - Duel *New (DVD)
$7 - Ghostbusters 1 & 2 *New (DVD)
$10 - X-Men 1 & 2 *New (DVD)
$7 - Saw 2 *New (DVD)
$5 - Kiss the Girls *New (DVD)
$2 - Graveyard of Horror *New (DVD)
$5 - Five People you Meet in Heaven *New (DVD)
$7 - The Doors Special Edition *New (DVD)
$5 - The Goonies *New (DVD)
$7 - Batman Begins *New (DVD)
$4 - The Naked Gun *New (DVD)
$2 - The War of the Worlds – A Historical Perspective *New (DVD)
$6 - Wishmaster 1,2 (DVD), 3 (VHS)
$5 - Fright Night Collection – Kill Baby Kill, Devil’s Nightmare, Pieces, God Told me To, Good Against Evil, Kiss Me Kill Me, Satans School for Girls, Cathys Curse, The Ghost, The Night Evelyn Came out of the Grave (DVD)
$5 - Lone Wolf and Cub – Sword of Vengeance (DVD)
$7 - The Ben Stiller Show – The Complete Series (DVD)
$5 - Howard Lederer ‘Tells’ All (DVD)
$10 - South Park – Season 10 (DVD)
$8 - Robot Chicken – Season 1 (DVD)
$5 - The Passion of the Christ (DVD)
$3 - Cowboy Bebop (DVD)
$10 - Action/Drama Collection – Blood Diamond, The Mexican, One Hour Photo (DVD)
$10 - Classics Collection – Lord of the Flies, The Manchurian Candidate, One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, Abbott & Costello Africa Screams & Jack and the Beanstalk, Superman Cartoon Volume 2 (DVD)
$10 - Comedy Coll.–Bruce Almighty, Next Friday, Dude Wheres My Car, Nothing but Trouble (DVD)
$6 - Nacho Libre – Stretchy Pants Edition (DVD)
$10 - Horror Coll. #1 – Valentine, Netherworld, Zombie Holocaust, Jeepers Creepers 2, Ghosts of Mars (DVD)
$10 - Horror Collection #2 - Apt Pupil, Willard, Last House on the Left, Season of the Witch, The Flesh and the Fiends, There’s Always Vanilla (DVD)
$15 - B-Horror Collection – 9 4-packs, 1 3-pack & 1 Troma Double Header - 41 Films in all! (DVD)
•Cult Fiction – Townies, Eddie Presley, Galaxy of the Dinosaurs, Chickboxer *New
•Raiders of the Living Dead – Dying Day, Dark Night, Raiders of the Living Dead *New
•State of Shock – Knight Chills, Silo Killer, Night Train to Terror, Til Death do us Part *New
•Even Worse than Evil – Insaniac, Last House on Hell St, Phobias, The Seekers *New
•Blood Thirst – Back from Hell, Project Vampire, The Passing, Beyond Evil *New
•Power of Evil – Unhinged, Harvesters, Die Hard Dracula, Girls Night Out *New
•Too Hot for Hell – Crystal Force 2, Demonsoul, Bloodbath, Evil Sister *New
•The Boneyard – Shiver, Blood Tide, Horror Express, The Night Evelyn Came out of the Grave
•Hell in the Family – Murder Mansion, Legacy of Blood, Night of Bloody Horror, Nightmare Inn
•Sleazy Slashers – Psycho Scarecrow, Dweller, Night Thirst, Backwoods
•Troma Double Header – Cybernator, The Digital Prophet

I am also selling 2 very cool concert posters by artist Frank Kozik.

$40 - Helmet & L7 (Picture: http://www.mailordercentral.com/artrock/prodinfo.asp?number=KZ92005-2&variation=&aitem=8&mitem=152)

$60 - UpYerKaboodleFest (Picture: http://www.mailordercentral.com/artrock/prodinfo.asp?number=KZ92012&variation=&aitem=16&mitem=152)

Both posters will be shipped unframed, unless you want them shipped framed. If you want the frame, it'll be an extra $10 for the frame plus more in shipping charges for the extra weight. The pictures are not mine, but they are the same items. I can send actual photos if anyone is interested in them.

If you are interested in multiple items, let me know and we'll see if we can work out a discount.

Email me at [email protected] for the quickest response to any question or shipping quotes. An IM here at HDC is fine too, but will probably not get as quick of a response.

_____V_____
11-08-2008, 08:08 AM
Some good ones in there.

Why are you selling em, bud? Got extra copies to spare?

bloody_ribcut
11-08-2008, 08:11 AM
cool, hope some if this stuff is still around when i get paid...

bwind22
11-08-2008, 08:12 AM
Some I have on DVD or other versions, others I have seen already and probably won't watch again, but mostly I just need the space. I basically have an entire wall of my office lined with movies and it's starting to get a bit cluttered.

bwind22
11-09-2008, 08:32 AM
cool, hope some if this stuff is still around when i get paid...

Out of curiousity, which ones were you interested in? (I could hold them off when I put these on Craigslist if you're serious about them.)

bloody_ribcut
11-09-2008, 08:55 AM
Out of curiousity, which ones were you interested in? (I could hold them off when I put these on Craigslist if you're serious about them.)

7$ the ghostbusters 1&2
5$ the goonies
10$ action/drama collection
7$ teen comedy collection

thats 29$ how much with s&h?

bwind22
11-09-2008, 10:51 AM
7$ the ghostbusters 1&2
5$ the goonies
10$ action/drama collection
7$ teen comedy collection

thats 29$ how much with s&h?

6 DVDs & 3 VHS probably weighs about 2 lbs. Are you in the US? What's your zipcode? Your profile says Corpus Christi so these estimates are based off that... Media Mail (6 days) $3-$4 or Priority Mail (2 days) $7.50-$8.50. Once I know your zipcode, I'll have to weigh the movies to get you an exact price but the estimates above should give you a rough idea.

bloody_ribcut
11-09-2008, 10:55 AM
6 DVDs & 3 VHS probably weighs about 2 lbs. Are you in the US? What's your zipcode? Your profile says Corpus Christi so these estimates are based off that... Media Mail (6 days) $3-$4 or Priority Mail (2 days) $7.50-$8.50. Once I know your zipcode, I'll have to weigh the movies to get you an exact price but the estimates above should give you a rough idea.

yeah, its 78407....cc texas

i'll most likely go for the two days shipping

fily859
03-11-2010, 08:59 AM
hi I am wondering if you have This movie Blood Diamond it a horror movie theres part 1 and part 2 it a little old.please let me know and thank you for your time.

fily859

bwind22
03-11-2010, 09:53 AM
The only Blood Diamond I have is the one with Leo Dicaprio.