PDA

View Full Version : new horror channel

Angelakillsluts
01-23-2004, 11:28 AM
Has anyone heard anything about a Clive Barker specialty horror channel on Satellite and Digital Cable?

Someone told me about it awhile ago, I didn't think to ask anything about it. I'm not his biggest fan, but a new specialty horror channel would be great.

bwind22
01-23-2004, 11:53 AM
i havent heard anything about it, but i agree it would be nice to have

Evil Ash
01-23-2004, 11:53 AM
I have satellite, Canada, and I can tell you there is no Clive Barker's channel for us. I'm pretty sure there isn't one in America, but I havn't checked in a while. Other places, I don't know.

There is the Scream channel, who show nothing but non stop horror movies interrupted in the middle for 3 minutes of commercials, and then in between each movie some ugly retarded woman who takes on a different role and a different voice every time she comes on and then she talkes about the stupidest things that barely have to do with the movie, or completely give away the whole story...

But it's a good channel.
The show Clive Barker's A-Z of Horror.

crazy clown
01-23-2004, 02:22 PM
i hope they don't make a clive barker channel. i mran who'd want to watch hellraiser all day? i wouldn't mind seeing nightbreed once in a while but as far as a non-stop clive barker channel, please no.

Sam The Egg
01-23-2004, 02:23 PM
Agreed. Nobody has a large enough library of films that they warrent their own channel.

avenger00soul
01-23-2004, 02:50 PM
I think you're just talking about The Horror Channel. According to their website they are discussing their programming with luminaries of the genre, such as Barker and Carpenter etc.

crazy clown
01-23-2004, 02:58 PM
whats there website.

Angelakillsluts
01-23-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
I think you're just talking about The Horror Channel. According to their website they are discussing their programming with luminaries of the genre, such as Barker and Carpenter etc.

That would be it. Thanks

avenger00soul
01-23-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Angelakillsluts
That would be it. Thanks

No problem.

Crazy Clown, here you go:

http://www.horrorchannel.com/hc1/

xshiny_demonx
01-23-2004, 04:01 PM
...bring back night owl!

crazy clown