PDA

View Full Version : fav slasher

armydarkness
01-28-2004, 10:55 AM
Who is your favorite horror movie slasher and whats so scary about em? Mine is:

Freddy Kreuger; hes creative in the way he kills teens. he doesnt just stab them and pin them to the wall. hes creepy, and hes more interesting to watch, plus his finger knives just creep me out more than a machete (sorry, jason!)

Killer Clown#1
01-28-2004, 11:45 AM
I have to disagree, If I saw a guy with a 3-foot machete trying ti kill me I would be freaking out a lot more than if I saw a guy with 4 knifes on his fingers.But next time search for a thread that your going to post because there are like 1000 of these. But yeah Jason is my Fav

friday13thfan
01-28-2004, 04:18 PM
Jason cause like klown said the machette but also he can cruse yourskull with his pair hands and can punch your head off can freddy do that no

_Leatha_Face_
01-28-2004, 04:19 PM
machete lol what about a chainsaw?

Angelakillsluts
01-28-2004, 04:37 PM
I vote Freddy Krueger, he's gross looking.

armydarkness
01-28-2004, 04:46 PM
The reason his 4 knives creep me out is because ive never seen them before, but ive seen machetes before. I think 4 razor sharp finger knives attached to 4 fingers is still creepier. But....Jason has to be a definite second in my list because he just walks after you, and still manages to catch up to you. And his movies are pretty gory, and i love gore. its what makes most of the horror movie, including a creepy look!

armydarkness
01-28-2004, 04:50 PM
Freddys also grosser looking than Jason.

The Evil Dead
01-28-2004, 10:06 PM
Freddy, no doubt about it. Not only do we get creative kills from him, we get awesome one liners that are great laughs.

" Kung fu THIS, bitch! "

Lol... Damn good stuff.

coldwhisper
01-28-2004, 11:19 PM
This looks interesting. The battle is neck to neck. Tough one too...

I'm gonna have to go with Freddy. He has this out of this world thing going on that you don't know if you're awake or dreaming. Jason is too predictable and "tangible". I don't like that. It gives you a heads up.

Rotting Eye
01-28-2004, 11:45 PM
Both Jason and Freddy suck.

Freddy looks like anyone else that has been severely burned. As for his four knives.. It's reminiscent of Wolverine. Cept Wolverine is a lot cooler than Freddy is.

And Jason.. I'm as big as Jason is. I will have to admit though, if I carried around a machete and a hockey mask I'd probably scare people too. Also I hunch over, so I have the Quasimoto thing goin on too. Jason still sucks ass. He was a funny looking kid, good thing the others drowned him.

StepfatherFan
01-29-2004, 01:16 AM
Well, I don't like Jason, because he's not fun to watch. I like Freddy, but he isnt scary. Leatherface is scary but he has a weakness for sex and could easily be seduced (remember TCM2?).
Then, there's Micheal Myers. He's a silent killer, like Jason, but with more personality. There is no reasoning with him, he has no weaknesses that I know of and the man is like a fucking cock roach. There is just no getting rid of him. He's not my favorite, but he makes sense, and would therefore be the more logical choice.

MACHETEBIG1
01-29-2004, 04:10 PM
ME

MACHETEBIG1
01-29-2004, 04:12 PM
JUST PLAYIN BUT THE MOVIES I ENJOY THE MOST IS THE HALLOWEEN SERIES BUT MICHEAL IS NOT MY FAV MY FAV IS I THINK A TIE BETWEEN CANDYMAN AND LEATHERFACE

Ttdog412
01-29-2004, 05:01 PM
Michael Myers. his walk is cool he was the best slasher and his theme music HELL YEA he is kick ass his mask is awesome. thats all he is aawesome as hell

epilepsia
01-30-2004, 01:07 AM
michael myers, only because i have a thing about men in masks :p freddys nice too, smooth talker.

kama
01-30-2004, 05:30 AM
freddy is the best