PDA

View Full Version : What did you think of Inside?

Nella
10-11-2008, 01:20 PM
This was a scary and disturbing movie to me. I had read all the reviews so I was pretty scared before I saw it. I rented it one night before ten o'clock and didn't watch it until after noon the next day. Well, I'm surprised I made it through the movie. I kept reading about other viewers being nauseated. I wasn't the least bit nauseous. I am the squeamish type as I haven't seen many gory movies, but this movie didn't bother me at all. I loved it!

Nella
10-13-2008, 04:32 AM
I did a search and couldn't find the original thread about this movie. I will do another search and see what I can find so this will be posted in the proper place. Perhaps someone could delete this thread afterwards?

X¤MurderDoll¤X
10-13-2008, 04:57 AM
I loved it.

Nella
10-13-2008, 10:57 AM
Thanks for replying. :)

Painfulldeath
10-13-2008, 05:06 PM
It was awesome. I was literally on the edge of my seat. I've been watching nothing but horror movies since I quit my job a few weeks ago and this one really stood out from the rest.

novakru
10-13-2008, 05:20 PM
... I've been watching nothing but horror movies since I quit my job a few weeks ago and this one really stood out from the rest.

You're not also watching these movies, curtains drawn, stockpile of ho-hos and energy drinks, with notepads to write down tips on the best ways to off your ex co-workers, are you?

If so, someone here will know the best movie to watch for that sort of thing:D

Painfulldeath
10-13-2008, 05:32 PM
You're not also watching these movies, curtains drawn, stockpile of ho-hos and energy drinks, with notepads to write down tips on the best ways to off your ex co-workers, are you?

If so, someone here will know the best movie to watch for that sort of thing:D

Lol. You have my current living situation almost down to a tee. Add some pizza and sushi delivery to that list too. I've seen way too many people get killed on camera in the last weeks for my own good but screw it, you only live once;) . Now I've become a horror movie addict within a matter of 3 weeks and here I am looking for more.

PS: My notebook is almost full but I'm open to new suggestions :D

novakru
10-13-2008, 05:42 PM
Lol. You have my current living situation almost down to a tee. Add some pizza and sushi delivery to that list too. I've seen way too many people get killed on camera in the last weeks for my own good but screw it, you only live once;) . Now I've become a horror movie addict within a matter of 3 weeks and here I am looking for more.

PS: My notebook is almost full but I'm open to new suggestions :D

LMAO!
Oh shit, you definitely belong with this bunch 'o loonies!.

Welcome to HDC:cool:

Painfulldeath
10-13-2008, 05:46 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the welcoming. The crazier, the better! :p

Nella
10-13-2008, 07:55 PM
Yes, welcome to HDC. :)

The Photographer
10-16-2008, 10:58 AM
A great film that really shows violence isnt neccesarilly done out of exploitation but to achieve the realistic tension and fear caused by death.

Painfulldeath
10-16-2008, 05:34 PM
A great film that really shows violence isnt neccesarilly done out of exploitation but to achieve the realistic tension and fear caused by death.

I agree. I think it helped build the tension because you knew that the death scenes in the movie would be gruesome and inevitable. That cop getting his head blown off by the shotgun was insane!

The Mothman
10-19-2008, 09:52 PM
I really need to see this film. i ordered it used on amazon and the sonuvabitch sent me a cut to pieces blockbuster version of the film. i figured it would be better to not spoil the film by watching a cut version, so it just sits in my room unused until i get the uncut one.

Nella
10-21-2008, 06:39 PM
I really need to see this film. i ordered it used on amazon and the sonuvabitch sent me a cut to pieces blockbuster version of the film. i figured it would be better to not spoil the film by watching a cut version, so it just sits in my room unused until i get the uncut one.

Do you realize you made a pun with "cut to pieces"? :)

At first, I thought you meant that it was cut up! I'm so naive...