PDA

View Full Version : Would You Survive In A Horror Movie?

Evisceration
01-27-2004, 05:22 PM
Well would you?

Considering most horror movies, the kids that die usually have sex, they're the funniest etc etc.

So judging by your personality, would you survive? And tell us why.

Me, no way in hell.

I'm your typical horny, stoner, drunk teenager. I'm always cracking jokes, and sooner or later, it would probably catch up to me.

friday13thfan
01-27-2004, 05:25 PM
it die in the first 2 scenes

swiftdeath
01-27-2004, 05:26 PM
Yea, I would either be the one who actually knows what to do or the killer.

Evisceration
01-27-2004, 05:26 PM
lol, if I were the killer, it would be a very short movie.

bloodygurl02
01-27-2004, 05:31 PM
well i know i'd b first to go. had this as a joke in the car the other nite w/ my friends while out driving around and confirmed only one of us would live cuz 2 of us were not virgins and usually the girls w/ the big boobs die to ( don't mean to start anything buy saying that but if you wathc the movies they usually have a chest and get killed) so that ruled out another and all was left was the good lil virgin boy sitting next to me in the back so we all decided were all dead except for him. another reason i would die is well i would have no chance in hell be dead in the first 5 minutes if i am lucky mayb 1st half hour. knowing my luck the person in the car that we said would survive would also most likley be the one thats the killer

Signs515
01-27-2004, 05:34 PM
I would either live or go crazy myself.

Vodstok
01-27-2004, 05:36 PM
I think i would live. I'm one of those tenacious assholes that never gives up, and im a know it all. I am also the non-sexually frustrated nerd type.

"Hot blonde wants to go down on me in the woods where those teens were killed last year? hmmmmmm........

I think i'll jerk off. Bye blonde!"

Unless it was a situation like noah in the ring...... Or Clemens in Alien three. Then I'm fucked. Heapin' Helpin of alien chum, right here. I've had dreams that the aliens were stalking me in everything from sci-fi worlds to everyday settings. I swear its gonna get me someday.

I guess that is how freddy would get me.

Arioch
01-27-2004, 05:39 PM
Id be toast, i do too many drugs:rolleyes: and im MALE. males never make it out. I dont have to worry about the sex thing tho;)

bloodrayne
01-27-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by swiftdeath
Yea, I would either be the one who actually knows what to do or the killer. My protege'...Good girl:)

Rotting Eye
01-27-2004, 05:41 PM
I know I'd live, because I'm not the typical dumbass depicted in most horror movies.

"Oh no! I heard a sound outside, we better go check it out!"

Psh, fuck that. I'm gettin in my car, driving to a bomb shelter, and hiding in the corner with my 10 gauge.

And.. I'm really not any of the things anyone has mentioned thus far.

Madman
01-27-2004, 05:51 PM
Id be the killer.Its always the quiet ones...

allmykids
01-27-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Rotting Eye
I know I'd live, because I'm not the typical dumbass depicted in most horror movies.

"Oh no! I heard a sound outside, we better go check it out!"

Psh, fuck that. I'm gettin in my car, driving to a bomb shelter, and hiding in the corner with my 10 gauge.

And.. I'm really not any of the things anyone has mentioned thus far. That is really fucking funny!!! I was a big drinker and I have had my share of fun with the guys but I know better than to run up stairs where you can't get away. and i'm not going to stop and see if they are still behind me, or trip or hide under the bed. I could go on and on. So i would live mostly because all theys years of watching horror movies has taught me a thing or to. :D :D :D

Evisceration
01-27-2004, 06:28 PM
Yeah, I'm not the typical stupid horror character in peril either. But none the less I'd die either way, just because I have the quadrupel threat.

Sam The Egg
01-27-2004, 06:29 PM
I'm Teddy in F13 part 2, minus the drugs and the idiocy

bloodygurl02
01-27-2004, 06:30 PM
i would know what NOT to do but i am sure i would still get killed

teenagezombie
01-27-2004, 06:58 PM
taking into consideration that i am far from the typical teenager....i would survive, even though i do drugs....have sex, etc.. im not a dumbass, i also have good survival skills (time spent at bootcamp lol) and i know how to fight. plus i dont care wether i live or die, but i know i wouldnt go down without a fight and i rarely give up on anything.......so ya id sruvive.....id most likely survive all the sequals also...

crazy clown
01-27-2004, 07:14 PM
i'd probably die because i'm always cracking jokes about something and act like a butt whole. but i'd die in the latter part of the movie.

and i'm also a guy so theres another problem.

Haunted
01-28-2004, 03:17 AM
I'd be the weird lady that knows what's going on, and they almost always die. However, to my credit, I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I may be able to pull off survival.

I like the idea of getting into the car and driving to a bomb shelter and waiting it out with a 10 gauge. However, I would also include a lot of salt, water, candles, and incense. It's just me.

bwind22
01-28-2004, 09:50 AM
well aside from the fact that im a dude and we almost always die (Hartnett is still showing a pulse in the Halloween franchise, but that's not typical.) im gonna have to say that i would wind up being the nice guy who makes it all the way to the end of the movie and then gets killed towards the end of the movie, only to be shown up a few scenes later when a female kicks the shit out of, and then kills, the villain that just killed me.

OldSchoolGamer
01-28-2004, 11:43 AM
Well, I'm no Rambo but I'm pretty capable of taking care of myself HOWEVER as soon as I notice people getting killed I would make sure that I NEVER seperate from the others, and I would seek out the most well known popular person (the star is never killed right?) and lastly IF I actually found myself in a position where I knocked down or shot the killer I would not just walk away assuming he is dead, I would keep going at him until there was nothing left to come back after me!!!!!

Succubus
01-28-2004, 12:06 PM
Me - i'd probably make it all the way through with a few cuts n bruises but inevitably i'd be the munchkin who dies surprisingly at the end!! The bit where the killer amazingly resurects him/herself and makes 1 last kill!

The other half - damn him he'd probably make it through - in fact i'd probably end up dying in his arms after trying to save hime from the axe/knife/bullet whatever!!

(mental note - remember in horror movie situations never try to save the other half!!)

JH's other half

moonsorrow
01-28-2004, 12:18 PM
i guess no one of us can realy know this, if the killer was human and managed to sneak up on me then no.
if he charged me head on i stand a pretty good chance, none of us are immortal.

Sam The Egg
01-28-2004, 12:57 PM
to the guys in the board: Here's an easy tip to not dying in horror movies; become a rap star

meetthecreeper
01-28-2004, 01:12 PM
I would be like the Glimmer Man, very spiritual, very lethal.

45 ACP Springfield Armory- 230 gr Hydroshoks

AR15 Armalite-.223 full metal jacket

Mossberg alleysweeper-12 guage 00 Buck

Kenpo fighting style

You know what they say when all magic fails rely on a strong arm and 3 feet of steel.

MythMan84
01-28-2004, 01:16 PM
i'd prolly be the one person who know actually how to kill the thing cause i'm pretty smart and know my mythological creatures.....but i would prolly get wasted atleast half way through the movie because i do like to joke around alot

horrorDNX
01-28-2004, 02:17 PM
slasher movie - i donno i might live because of the virginity issue, but i also got the drinking/smoking/asshole/funny thing going on...i donno, even the abstinent die sometimes! DEAD

Zombie movie - i just got done reading the zombie survival guide and onestly dident learn that much i dident already know. id be in my element in one of these movies and think i could take it. if ya wanna picture what it may be like think of a more caucious Trash (guy in all leather) from Return of the Living Dead. Also, if i was with my friends and i got bit, i think i could do myself in. ID LIVE

Freddy Krueger.
01-28-2004, 03:45 PM
If I'm not the killer myself, I'll be the one trying to kill the killer to be the killer, not the hero! Kill the hero!

predfan
01-28-2004, 03:56 PM
i would survive the beginning part of the movie, because i usually wouldnt do stupid things...but id get killed in the middle, because id probably get seperated from the group and try to go my own way, and get caught by the monster/psycho.

massacre man
01-28-2004, 04:02 PM
i might im 12 i dont 12 is over the limit for kids in a horror movie

but im always making jokes so if 12 is over the limit no i would get slaughtered

coldwhisper
01-28-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by predfan
id get killed in the middle, because id probably get seperated from the group and try to go my own way, and get caught by the monster/psycho.

That would be the death of me too. I have a way of getting lost... I get lost even in my own neighborhood!.. I never had a good sense of direction!!!:D

Sam The Egg
01-28-2004, 04:06 PM
it also depends on where the movie was made and when it was made. USA 70's, maybe. Sometimes the jokester survived. USA Now, absolutely. Everybody's SOOOOOO witty, and the main character and her 5 best pals always survive. Italy, I'm fucked and so is everybody I've ever met.

Angelakillsluts
01-28-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
it also depends on where the movie was made and when it was made. USA 70's, maybe. Sometimes the jokester survived. USA Now, absolutely. Everybody's SOOOOOO witty, and the main character and her 5 best pals always survive. Italy, I'm fucked and so is everybody I've ever met.

lol so true :p.

Keyser_Soze
01-29-2004, 12:41 PM
Well, considering I am 6'2" 250lbs I would definitely die. I would be that badass dude, like the boxer on Jason takes Manhattan, who got his head knocked off with one punch.

Sam The Egg
01-29-2004, 12:43 PM
OMG SPOILERZ BAN PLZ!!!!!!!1!1

Keyser_Soze
01-29-2004, 12:47 PM
If you haven't see that movie yet you need to step off the board and culturize yourself.
That movie has been out friggin 15 years.

joshreluctant
01-29-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Keyser_Soze
If you haven't see that movie yet you need to step off the board and culturize yourself.
That movie has been out friggin 15 years.

I'm pretty sure he was kidding. But since I'm new here, you could be to, so fuck it.

Yeah I'd definitely die. I'd be like the drunk in Cabin Fever. Shoplifting snickers, then the rednecks would get me back in their own redneck way. Or i'd be tied to a pole and fed to pirahnas. But then I wouldn't be in the film :(

Josh

Keyser_Soze
01-29-2004, 12:52 PM
Hey Sam the Splooge. If you don't want a spoiler ask. Ever heard of that? Instead of an "OMG" how about a "Hey Keyser please refrain from using spoilers, or please let us know ahead of time."

Good job JERKOFF. I hope you don't offend someone who cares.

Demon Seed
01-29-2004, 12:53 PM
I would survive because I can take care of myself. But, I would really just love to be in a horror movie either way:)

Sam The Egg
01-29-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Keyser_Soze
Hey Sam the Splooge. If you don't want a spoiler ask. Ever heard of that? Instead of an "OMG" how about a "Hey Keyser please refrain from using spoilers, or please let us know ahead of time."

Good job JERKOFF. I hope you don't offend someone who cares.

Dude, do you have ANY way of knowing that people are kidding? I mean, if someone says "Psst, I'm kidding" after everything then it'll just sound stupid. Oh, and Sam the Splooge, OMG THATS HILARIOUS!!!!(psst, I'm kidding)

see?

PsychoticPanda
01-29-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Evisceration
Well would you?

Considering most horror movies, the kids that die usually have sex, they're the funniest etc etc.

So judging by your personality, would you survive? And tell us why.

I..dunno. Hmm, as far as jokes go, I could die. Overall I could survive in a horror movie.

Probably cause I'd be the killer. :p lol

Hate_Breeder
01-29-2004, 09:07 PM
I WOULDNT DIE BECAUSE I WOUD BE THE PUSSIE AND HIDE IN A CUPBOARD OR ANYTHING I CANFIT INTO!

donniedarko3
01-29-2004, 10:07 PM
i dono its a tough one. im straight-edge meaning i dont drink or smoke, i dont even eat meat, so i got those things going for me. but at the same time im WAY too lazy to get up and see where the killer is, let alone run from him. Plus I sleep as much as possible so Freddy would have my ass in no time.

epilepsia
01-30-2004, 12:55 AM
i wouldnt die at first because im shit scared of anything so i just hide and wait things out. but id die in the end cause im fat and cant run fast :(