PDA

View Full Version : this is the wrong section, but there is no for this

mudsliptones
01-26-2004, 12:42 AM
Okay, since people always bitch about wether this is the section to discuss everything, or only related to horror
well, how shall I put this....
we have a mioderator now, I want to know what his thoughts are about this, what is the exact definition of this general forum?
can we post shit that happened in our day, like I won the lotery, parents threw me out of the house, that stuff, or only horror things like, I had a dream last night......

and if this is only for horror, then I vote for a section to discuss normal things, non horror related stuff

again, sorry if this is a only horror thing, cause then this thread doesn't belong here
avenger, please give your oppinion on the matter

Haunted
01-26-2004, 02:58 AM
Excellent point, Mud. I'm also interested in what Avenger00 has to say.

Killer Clown#1
01-26-2004, 03:11 AM
Well under the description for the general forum it says "talk about any thing here":)

mudsliptones
01-26-2004, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
Well under the description for the general forum it says "talk about any thing here":)

I know, but I can agree that some people are not interested in threads where people tell how bad they feel about something
They just come here for the horror
I think we should have a section were everything is allowed

I was a long time member on slipknotforum and well, we helped eachother ourt allot, when someone felt bad cause something happened and stuff, or give advice
I am serious when I say that that forum saved allot of lives, some may pretend to kill themselves, but I am 100% sure of 2 who weren't and we saved them

avenger00soul
01-26-2004, 06:43 AM
If I post what I WON'T accept, some people on here will do just that. Just post like you are used too. Most folks should know what's going to be deleted automatically.

crazy clown
01-26-2004, 08:44 AM
i guess ur right on that avenger.