PDA

View Full Version : ...the invasion from within...

xshiny_demonx
01-24-2004, 05:12 PM
...welp, i figured i would throw up a post. i just bought underworld yesterday...although i know that no one liked it, i thought it was pretty bad ass, but then again i actually like resident evil...both hot chicks ;) but it was kinda like matrix meets blade...which is play out i know. but i still enjoyed the movie.
...n e ways...my dvd collection is growing quite well...some great flicks are adding up, i would throw down the list, but ppl seem to discourage that sort of thing, so i will just have to build my ego up on them by myself.
has n e one seen house of the dead? i plan on picking that up, even though i hear its not to good, but then again i did like those 2 flicks up above right? right. but dont get me wrong, im not all about the computer animated...high flying stuff, im more for the 70s and 80s style. like most. n e ways...ohhhh i finally saw the dawn of the dead trailer, and it looked pretty good, compared to what ppl have been saying about it here. although i have to buy the original one i dvd, its nowhere!! but im sure they will re-release that come soon, but i do have night of the the living dead, and day of the dead. i rambling....
oh oh oh...and another thing, i bought TCM right, original one, i saw it years back...ya i know...i should of had it a long time ago. so i watch it right...how do u ppl watch that movie over and over again?? what the hell? i dont see myself watching that over and over...not as in it was a bad flick...but as in...i got cold fucking chills, it is that chilling of a movie, lets just say i didnt feel right after seeing that, and thats hard to get outta movies. *thumbs up* and i have yet to see the remake, so im going to have to pick that up as well. ....im rambling...
i did change my signature...i think its quote foxy. welp...until next time. party on.
and your right.......so dont look for a point in this thread.

predfan
01-24-2004, 06:38 PM
i just watched underworld yesterday night (it just came out in australia 3 days ago in cinemas); i was anticipating seeing it since i saw it in an ad last month; and i wasnt dissapointed. it was a great movie, nice story, and i liked how everyone was a bit evil; even Selene had done evil things in the past....and lycans looked cool. im also aware most people didnt like it..........

avenger00soul
01-24-2004, 06:54 PM
I liked Underworld as well. It had a good history behind it. I'm looking forward to the sequel.

xshiny_demonx
01-25-2004, 11:00 AM
...well im glad to see a few ppl enjoyed it, they are making a sequel? i did not know that.

avenger00soul
01-25-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by xshiny_demonx
...well im glad to see a few ppl enjoyed it, they are making a sequel? i did not know that.

It did so well that they are supposedly doing not only a sequel, but a prequel.

xshiny_demonx
01-26-2004, 01:49 PM
...a prequel eh? ...i never noticed it created a box office smash...but these days, its in the contract i suppose.

avenger00soul
01-26-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by xshiny_demonx
...a prequel eh? ...i never noticed it created a box office smash...but these days, its in the contract i suppose.

Days before its US opening, the president of Screen Gems green lit not only a sequel to the movie Underworld but also a prequel after seeing the number of tickets sold in Canada alone...or so the story goes.