PDA

View Full Version : big apology!!!!!!!!!!!

avenged_soul
01-22-2004, 01:24 PM
i kno off "horror" topic but i posted a thread yesterday or somethingand one person in particular was really rude and it was an innocent mistake and now i feel like shiza! ok the thing is i recently saw f vs j and i accidently gave the ending away (and if i had known i would have given everyone permission to kick my ass and yell) but i had no clue that i wasnt the only one who hadnt seen the movie or well the thought never crossed my mind. so for that one person i pissed off and the one who called me horrid names IM SORRY. i made a mistake and now thanx to u feel like shiza! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( oh my gosh why do i have to do stupid stuff like that!? i never think.....

Arioch
01-22-2004, 01:51 PM
dont worry about it we all make mistakes. And honestly i dont think there are many people on this board who havent already seen the ending to F vs. J:rolleyes: There are alot of assholes on this board lately just dont let them get to you.

BTW, i like your signature;)

Death By Jell-O
01-22-2004, 01:59 PM
Haven't seen the movie yet, and didn't see the post...Sucks that someone was pissed about it...there's worse things in life

Digital Murders
01-22-2004, 02:00 PM
......wow.

Hold on a second while I grab something from the confines of my picture files.....

http://imageshack.us/files/negative17.jpg

btw, she didn't spoil anything for me.

I said I was joking.

Now stop whining.

Attention whore. This doesn't make you look any better.

bloodygurl02
01-22-2004, 04:34 PM
no need to apologize your only human we all make mistakes. we do have jerks here but just try to ignore them

Sam The Egg
01-22-2004, 04:41 PM
http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/whocares.jpg

xshiny_demonx
01-22-2004, 05:02 PM
eh dude...they didnt have to read it, so fuck em, alot of ppl like to talk smack here, and thats a good thing, move on. as for that gary coleman pic above...that kicks mega ass.

xshiny_demonx
01-22-2004, 05:05 PM
...cot damn! sam the egg...after looking over this again...i see your signature...LOFL...it seems as though u have a bad rap here...but the picture...the signature...mega ass kickage. i remember that SNL. lol good shit.

mudsliptones
01-23-2004, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by avenged_soul
i kno off "horror" topic but i posted a thread yesterday or somethingand one person in particular was really rude and it was an innocent mistake and now i feel like shiza! ok the thing is i recently saw f vs j and i accidently gave the ending away (and if i had known i would have given everyone permission to kick my ass and yell) but i had no clue that i wasnt the only one who hadnt seen the movie or well the thought never crossed my mind. so for that one person i pissed off and the one who called me horrid names IM SORRY. i made a mistake and now thanx to u feel like shiza! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( oh my gosh why do i have to do stupid stuff like that!? i never think.....

you're definatly not the first to give away the ending to a movie dude

moonsorrow
01-23-2004, 06:53 AM
shit happens mate, no harm done, anyone who says the oposite must fucking

bloodrayne
01-23-2004, 08:42 AM
You know...If someone doesn't stop reading after the words "I loved the end where"...They aren't very likely to stop at the word "spoiler"...Heaven forbid someone should find out something about a horror movie on a horror board :rolleyes: ...We have practically retold all of "Army Of Darkness" in this forum, complete with massive amounts of quotes...I wonder how many people have never seen THAT movie...:rolleyes: