PDA

View Full Version : Avenger....

Leslie Daher
01-22-2004, 08:35 AM
since you are so good w/ movie titles of all kinds i have had these 3 movies in my head for the longest time..ones that i saw when i was younger but can only remember bits and pieces but i'm dying to know the names of them to see if i can find them again....

1. 80's movie about a guy dressed up like a magician who runs around killing ppl and i believe it's in this house w/ these secret passages

2. 80's movie where a little boy is putting together a puzzle and his mother who's mean and overbearing is watching him through the window as he puts this puzzle together. it's of a naked chick and his mother wigs and starts beating him (i think it was his father's who was no longer in the picture) then they show a girl sunbathing and he walks past her and it doesn't seem like anything till he comes back and kills her.

3. some crazy lady is running down the street in a long, white gown with a knife and she has long, brown hair..looks almost like the mother/daughter on grandmother's house.

avenger00soul
01-22-2004, 08:38 AM
From the top of my head I know that the second one is Pieces. Let me think about the other two. Ritualistic, Dr. K and a few others are good at this too.

Killer Clown#1
01-22-2004, 09:32 AM
The first one sounds a little like stage fright, but I think the killer wore a owl costume.

Ritualistic
01-22-2004, 12:31 PM
#1 might be "Fade to Black".. was he obssessed with cinema in this movie..??

#2 "Pieces'

#3 Do you have more details..??

avenger00soul
01-22-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
#1 might be "Fade to Black".. was he obssessed with cinema in this movie..??

I thought about Fade to Black, Terror Train, and a few others, but there wasn't a house with secret passages in those.

Ritualistic
01-22-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
I thought about Fade to Black, Terror Train, and a few others, but there wasn't a house with secret passages in those. yeah i was thinking that as well.. need more details though

Dr.Kelvinstein
01-22-2004, 01:33 PM
Speaking of Terror Train...what the hell was Bill Maher doing on that f'in' train? All the other passengers seemed way to dumb to hang out with Bill.

avenger00soul
01-22-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Dr.Kelvinstein
Speaking of Terror Train...what the hell was Bill Maher doing on that f'in' train? All the other passengers seemed way to dumb to hang out with Bill.

Dude, Maher was also in House 2 and Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death. He's made some interesting career choices.

Leslie Daher
01-23-2004, 03:45 AM
pieces is definitely one of the one's i've been searching for for years...
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

the magician one is tough...i remember only a very little...he was creepy looking though, almost like joe pantaliano in that tales from the crypt episode where he was like a cat w/ 9 lives (does anyone remember that) i think he has black hair and a little mustache and looked sort of "plastic" he had a knife and i seem to recall that he used these secret passages, almost like trap doors, like in the ceiling or something..ARGH!

the one w/ the lady...all i remember is that the chick was nuts like literally and she's just running down the street all crazily in this white gown and she has a knife...i think she's chasing after someone and it's dark out

sorry i can't be of more help but it's driven me crazy that i've seen these movies but cannot find out what they were

Leslie Daher
01-23-2004, 03:51 AM
the magician movie is not terror train..it was made like in the latter part of the 80's...maybe around 1987..i'll keep looking myself but this is killing me!

Leslie Daher
01-23-2004, 04:02 AM
not fade to black or stage fright....