PDA

View Full Version : two horror movie questions!

Necromancer
01-21-2004, 11:57 AM
First one is a Nightmare question:

in part 3 Freddy's mum said that freddy will stop killing ppl when someone burrys his corpse in 'holy' earth,
but why did he still come back??

my second question is about Heather O'Rourke(Poltergeist),
why did she die??

thx

avenger00soul
01-21-2004, 12:00 PM
1. Money was still to be made.

2. Intestnal blockage that was mis-diagnosed and not caught in time.

Necromancer
01-21-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
1. Money was still to be made.

2. Intestnal blockage that was mis-diagnosed and not caught in time.

okay, :D Thank You

Digital Murders
01-21-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Necromancer
in part 3 Freddy's mum said that freddy will stop killing ppl when someone burrys his corpse in 'holy' earth,

Why that question?

They said the following to kill him....

Say he isn't real/ignore him

That his a figment of your imagination

erm...the rest escapes me right now....but you get the point? Out of all the ways they say to kill him, why that one?

Answer that, and I will give you the satisfaction of you answering your own question that's been questioned.

Confused yet? I know I am.;)

Dr.Kelvinstein
01-21-2004, 05:31 PM
That's funny, Avenger. The only person who can truly kill a screen monster is a bean counter; armed with a rolled-up copy of Variety's box office scores, no doubt. Drive that baby through the heart of a film fiend and he ain't getting back up!

avenger00soul
01-21-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Dr.Kelvinstein
That's funny, Avenger. The only person who can truly kill a screen monster is a bean counter; armed with a rolled-up copy of Variety's box office scores, no doubt. Drive that baby through the heart of a film fiend and he ain't getting back up!

So true.

predfan
01-21-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Necromancer

thx

some of freddys 'essence' or 'spirit' whatever u wanna call it, was trapped inside that miniatrure model of freddys house that the dreammaster chick made. i dunno how, maybe by making the house she is giving it power. at the end of the movie that doctor who survived is sleeping and he has the model in the room and the lights turn on in the model house, indicating something evil in there.