PDA

View Full Version : would you like to kill me

last bad move
01-20-2004, 12:42 AM
if you where going to kill me how would you do it?

predfan
01-20-2004, 03:11 AM
well i have nothing against you and i am a peaceful guy so i wouldnt kill anybody

but if i were to hypothetically kill you in my imagination, i would get four blenders, two power drills and an electric extension panel (those things where u can plug a lot of appliances in using only one powerpoint). i would tie u up, put each hand and foot in a blender, and tie the blender to ur hands and feet with rope. i would stab a power drill in each of ur kidneys. then i would plug each appliance into the power switch using the panel . i would count backwards from 10 and flip the powerswitch ON, and leave it on.

last bad move
01-20-2004, 03:17 AM
how the fuck did you come up with that one. btw thanx for not realy wanting to kill me. i wouldnt kill you either.

predfan
01-20-2004, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by last bad move
how the fuck did you come up with that one.

well ppl always tell me i have a weird imagination, maybe theyre right.
and thanx for not wanting to kill me, lol.

last bad move
01-20-2004, 03:29 AM
no proplem

Digital Murders
01-20-2004, 04:16 AM
I would have butt sex with you. I'd pound you so hard your lungs would collapse.

Err...I mean...uh...

:eek:

Je Suis Phnomne
01-20-2004, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by Digital Murders
I would have butt sex with you. I'd pound you so hard your lungs would collapse.

Err...I mean...uh...

:eek:

LMAO

A ss
I njected
D eath
S entence

Egekrusher
01-20-2004, 06:31 AM
Like this:

I would start off by covering you in leaches to suck you dry to the point of passing out. Then I would reinject you with syphillis infested blood, mixed with a few sprinkles of Comet cleaner to really make you burn.

After that, I would cut off your eyelids and rape your mother in front of you, smearing our juices all over your face. Then I would slit her throat and cut her tits off and make a hat out of them for you.

Then I would pierce your scrotum with a rusty fish hook and hang 5 pound weights from it.

At that point, you'd be in a lot of pain and on the verge of dying from shock, so I'm afraid I'd have to inject you with adrenaline to keep your heart going and to keep you awake.

I would then mash your toes, one by one, with a hammer.

At that point I would be pretty bored, so I'd just cover you with honey and let some african fire ants eat you alive. It's a long process, so I'd set up a video recorder to capture the rest of it.

After everything was done, I'd come back and masturbate on your dead body.

Egekrusher
01-20-2004, 11:19 AM
Hmm... ok, so did I gross everyone out?

Digital Murders
01-20-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Egekrusher

No, but I wub joo.:p

Egekrusher
01-20-2004, 12:03 PM
Heh... ya know, that was a little too easy for me to come up with...

rikki
01-20-2004, 12:06 PM
I wouldn't kill you, either. That would just be plain mean.

But if I really had to for whatever reason, I'd probably just be a plain jane and shoot you in the head and then calmly walk away.

Je Suis Phnomne
01-20-2004, 12:36 PM
I dont have a reason to want to kill ya hmmmmm unless I found out you were some dress wearing, tuckin your mangina between your legs, dancing infront of the mirror type freak, and if you were I'd probably go for a mental type death...

Drive you insane with fear of being killed, might take a few months to complete but slowly watch you consumed with paranoia until you just took your own life, thereby making it a suicide "killing two birds with one stone", you'd be dead and I wouldnt have to touch ya.

predfan
01-20-2004, 06:46 PM
that grossed me out lol

last bad move
01-20-2004, 09:31 PM
i first saw dm's and went fuck that thats sick and then i saw eggkruser and there was no comparision i wouldnt want to meet you guys spicialy eggkruser. good one

avenged_soul
01-21-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by last bad move
if you where going to kill me how would you do it?

only if u deserve it! and then i would have to hide the body which is easy and then i'd probally end up in jail or som insaine asilum or something and im not in the mood to go to jail!

Ultimamk
01-21-2004, 02:22 PM
Though I would never want to, hypothetically I would...

1. I would nail you to a trash can, putting the nails through your hands and ankles.

2. I would then, after sealing your wounds with some sort of fire device, strip you of your clothes and leave you by the street for hours upon hours so those who walk or drive by can laugh.

3. I would make an old, 200 pound French woman with hairy... everything have her way with you for an equal amount of hours.

4. I would burn off your genitalia.

5. I would carve the words "Eat my toast, bitch!" into your chest with a sharpened stick covered in dog-shit.

6. I would then shoot paintballs at random parts of your body at close range with an Angel.

7. I would make you watch a series of Martha Stewart and Barney the Dinosaur episodes for a day.

8. Make you eat donkey testicles.

9. Cut up your legs and arms with pocket knife.

10. Gouge out your eyes with metal shrapnel.

11. Pull out each hair from your head, one by one, until your bald.

12. Do the same with your teeth.

13. I would then go Jack the Ripper on your organs.

14. If you were still alive then I'd cover your body in concrete (not the head) and drown you.

last bad move
01-21-2004, 09:55 PM
we have a winner

VenomX
01-22-2004, 10:03 AM
I'd smother you in gravy you dirty man

avenged_soul
01-22-2004, 01:38 PM

no i enjoied it! i wrote a story about a girl who killed her b/f and she had to get rid of the body and did but then she started to hear his voice in her head *duh not like he was sitting next to her he's dead* lol but it eventually drives her insaine and she goes into a mental institution! not bad for my first story i must say!

avenged_soul
01-22-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Ultimamk
Though I would never want to, hypothetically I would...

1. I would nail you to a trash can, putting the nails through your hands and ankles.

2. I would then, after sealing your wounds with some sort of fire device, strip you of your clothes and leave you by the street for hours upon hours so those who walk or drive by can laugh.

3. I would make an old, 200 pound French woman with hairy... everything have her way with you for an equal amount of hours.

4. I would burn off your genitalia.

5. I would carve the words "Eat my toast, bitch!" into your chest with a sharpened stick covered in dog-shit.

6. I would then shoot paintballs at random parts of your body at close range with an Angel.

7. I would make you watch a series of Martha Stewart and Barney the Dinosaur episodes for a day.

8. Make you eat donkey testicles.

9. Cut up your legs and arms with pocket knife.

10. Gouge out your eyes with metal shrapnel.

11. Pull out each hair from your head, one by one, until your bald.

12. Do the same with your teeth.

13. I would then go Jack the Ripper on your organs.

14. If you were still alive then I'd cover your body in concrete (not the head) and drown you.

ok u win!!!!!! ur a sick individual!!! ya kno not even i would make someone watch barney AND martha stuart!!!!!! u've got me beat!