PDA

View Full Version : i have an idea of a horror based game..

hash23
01-19-2004, 01:27 AM
k.. first of all thanks to bloodrayne, cheebacheeba and the others for making this place into the forum it used to be.. thanks..

now, i have this idea of a game.. something like wheel of fortune... but with a horror touch... what we do.. is i think of a horror movie, horror character, horror thing, etc..and i write them like this._ _ _ / _ _ _ _... and then whoever is playing i ask them a question whoever gets it right... will get a chance to guess a letter... and then so on... whoever gets the main answer right, which is THE / OMEN.... will then continue.. hope you ppl get it..

lets see how many ppl turn out, so we could play..(And i really want bloodrayne, arioch, wicked lady, cheebacheeba, bloodygirl 02, meetthecreeper to help me out here. ofcourse ppl who i havent mentioned, i am sorry but if you can help too.. i would really appreciate it.. thanks..

bloodrayne
01-19-2004, 01:45 AM
I thought you said you were going to ask a question first...so, where is it?

hash23
01-19-2004, 01:53 AM
wow, its goods to see somebody already ready to play.. but i was waiting to see how many people turn up...

well i guess we can start.....

k here is the main question....... its a horror movie..

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

but for you to get a chance to guess a letter.. your question is... Of what country was gregory peck the ambassador of in the movie "the omen".

bloodrayne
01-19-2004, 02:03 AM
I know that Sam Neill played Damien in the third one and became ambassador to England...Gregory Peck was his dad in the first one but, I don't remember him being an ambassador...Been a long time since I watched these...Anyway, based on the possibility of nepotism...I'm going to guess....England

hash23
01-19-2004, 02:17 AM
yes you are correct....

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ . now if you wanna take a guess on the main question..

remember if you get a letter right.. then you can guess anothe letter... k.. (btw let me know if its a good game or not k.)

bloodrayne
01-19-2004, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by hash23
yes you are correct....

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ . now if you wanna take a guess on the main question..

remember if you get a letter right.. then you can guess anothe letter... k.. (btw let me know if its a good game or not k.)

If it's not "Dracula"...Give me a "T"

hash23
01-19-2004, 03:10 AM
AWWWWW sorry but no t.. so i guess another question..

hhmmm lets see... which famous singer was seen in the prince of darkness...

bloodrayne
01-19-2004, 03:20 AM
AWWWWW sorry but no t.. so i guess another question..

hhmmm lets see... which famous singer was seen in the prince of darkness...

Haven't seen it...Have to guess Ozzy...for obvious reasons:rolleyes:

hash23
01-19-2004, 03:23 AM
no thats the the wrong answer. try again..(you still havent told me if its a good idea for a game....)

bloodrayne
01-19-2004, 03:28 AM
no thats the the wrong answer. try again..(you still havent told me if its a good idea for a game....)

Yeah, it's okay...but maybe you should have named the thread "Wheel Of Horror" to try to garner some interest...and is there any way to make it go faster?...Oh yeah, maybe if I knew the answer :rolleyes: ...anyway, I don't have a clue on this one, maybe if there were more people here

hash23
01-19-2004, 03:32 AM
thats sad... i know.. is there anyway i can change the title thread

bloodrayne
01-19-2004, 03:36 AM
thats sad... i know.. is there anyway i can change the title thread

Nope...not unless we start over and let this one fall...LOL

hash23
01-19-2004, 03:42 AM
if i have your backing.. then i am going for it.. so are you with me..

bloodrayne
01-19-2004, 03:54 AM
if i have your backing.. then i am going for it.. so are you with me..

Sure...But, this time could you make the categories a little less "general"? Like instead of "Horror Movie"...It could be "Vampire Movie", "Werewolf Movie" or even "80's Horror Movie"?...We're never going to get it like this...lol

hash23
01-19-2004, 04:35 AM
i think i made a boo boo.. you meant that i post another thread about this subject right.. if you wanted me to continue here... that i have made a boo boo.. oppppz... :eek: :(