PDA

View Full Version : Suicide

bloodrayne
01-18-2004, 05:22 AM
If you were going to do it...How would you do it? Messy or clean? Fast or slow?

meetthecreeper
01-18-2004, 05:32 AM
If I was going to do it, I would have to be a martyr for something that I believe in strongly, therefore it would be suicide by law enforcement or govt guns. I am talking a hail of gunfire, lots of noise lots of blood and a whole lot of mess. Kind of like Tom Cruise in the movie Taps. "Its fucking beautiful man" Ok now that I have got the attention of big brother, I have no intention of commiting this act of violence at any time, it was a hypothetical question with a hypothetical answer so you all can lower the red flags.

Haunted
01-18-2004, 09:25 AM
Creeper, you're already black balled, friend....those red flags aren't going anywhere :D

Overdose. I know, it's camp, but it's poetic...romantic (disturbingly so).... Or maybe gass...like CO or from the kitchen oven.

bloodrayne
01-18-2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Haunted
Creeper, you're already black balled, friend....those red flags aren't going anywhere :D

Overdose. I know, it's camp, but it's poetic...romantic (disturbingly so).... Or maybe gass...like CO or from the kitchen oven.

It's interesting that you said that...Are you aware that 90% of females choose poison or some form of "sleeping death", like gas or pills, to commit both suicide AND homicide?...Interesting statistic don't you think?

last bad move
01-18-2004, 10:04 AM
i have two differnt opinions
1. i would have some one cut my head off. the reason for this is that when your head gets cut off its still alive for 12 sec. and i would like to see what its like to see your body as your head rolls away
2. i would take a bomb and blow up some place with alot of people (not that i would) kind of a i go your going with me sorta kinda thing.

Ritualistic
01-18-2004, 10:24 AM
The only way I would probably kill myself is if I knew I were going to go to jail for the rest of my life.. Blaze or fucking glory baby!!!

meetthecreeper
01-18-2004, 12:48 PM

But I put in my post that it was a hypothetical situation, dont they understand?

When I was a kid we used to talk about this and all the girls said the same thing OD, I thought at the time, before I became black balled ha ha, that maybe just start the car in the garage put on a Pink Floyd tape and just go to sleep, let the carbon Monoxide do the rest, but I am with Ritualistic, blaze of glory baby all the way.

Just kidding can you please lower the red flags now.....shit.

meetthecreeper
01-18-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by last bad move
i have two differnt opinions
1. i would have some one cut my head off. the reason for this is that when your head gets cut off its still alive for 12 sec. and i would like to see what its like to see your body as your head rolls away
2. i would take a bomb and blow up some place with alot of people (not that i would) kind of a i go your going with me sorta kinda thing.

Boy you are asking for the red flags arent ya. I thought that the human brain would function for like 4 mins with no oxygen before it becomes damaged. Wouldnt that be kool, sit there for like 4 mins and stare at people and move your mouth and stuff. Of course you couldnt speak but....what the hell am I saying, I really need some help today.

Wicked Lady
01-18-2004, 12:53 PM
I would drive an 18 wheeler into Christina Aguilera's dressing room! YES I WOULD BE WORTH IT!!!!

last bad move
01-18-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by meetthecreeper
Boy you are asking for the red flags arent ya. I thought that the human brain would function for like 4 mins with no oxygen before it becomes damaged. Wouldnt that be kool, sit there for like 4 mins and stare at people and move your mouth and stuff. Of course you couldnt speak but....what the hell am I saying, I really need some help today. it does but your only awake for 12 sec.

Haunted
01-18-2004, 01:04 PM
Rayne, I think it's because women are tidy, although I've heard poison isn't all that tidy..... It's also our innate creative desire to go out beautifully. (No matter how tom-boy we may be).

Creeper, I'd have to go to sleep listening to Floyd. You hit that one the head....Floyd or ....no....I can't say it.

HappyCamper
01-18-2004, 01:26 PM
i actually tried to kill myself once...

i tried to kill myself by overdosing on pills, mixed with alcohol. I was lucky that my roommate found me, and had me rushed to the ER. I was there for about 3 days. what was really horrible is that i was rushed to the ER where my dad was working at the time. it's the only time i've ever seen my dad cry...

:( i know now how much i would have been missed if i had been successfull.

Arioch
01-18-2004, 01:43 PM
I can honestly say not a day goes by i havent thought about suicide or the option of killing myself. So much so that i know for a fact how i would do it (slit my wrist upwards, not sideways, harder to stich and opens your viens up more).

I write songs about it to get out the emotions, but the thoughts linger sometimes. Its hard when your only way of dealing with anything is music and nobody hears it.

Whatever, i sound like i want sympathy, and i dont so somebody else post below me so we can get on with it.

Haunted
01-18-2004, 02:28 PM
Arioch, you better be okay. None of this. You're too important.

Damnit, now I'mma haffa sing Kumbayah....or however you spell that fuckin' song.

....Actually....I don't know it.

moonsorrow
01-18-2004, 02:36 PM
id go out guns blazing, swords gleaming in the night, take out a few of the local dealers and druglords and gangbangers... theyd proababley kill me off fast but at least i got a reason to like myself right?

Ritualistic
01-18-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by moonsorrow
id go out guns blazing, swords gleaming in the night, take out a few of the local dealers and druglords and gangbangers... Hell ya.. I am with you on that...

moonsorrow
01-18-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
Hell ya.. I am with you on that...

"war is what the people roar
we can gather just as fast as they can."

was hoping youd say something like that

Ritualistic
01-18-2004, 02:55 PM
"As I stand her with my sword drawn, it will glisten in the moonlight as it impales you!!.. your brothers and sisters will fall in the pool of blood as we shine death onto you.."

Ritualistic
01-18-2004, 02:58 PM
I have come here to the goblin city to take back what you have stolen, for my will is as strong as yours and my kingdom as great." oooooooh shit this is labrynth.. LMAO

moonsorrow
01-18-2004, 02:58 PM
"He appears from the mists of a dismal lake
and the sky crumbles as he flies through the dimensions alone
The night has laid a cape on his shoulders
and with a grin on his face he attacks with his loyal soldiers"

moonsorrow
01-18-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
I have come here to the goblin city to take back what you have stolen, for my will is as strong as yours and my kingdom as great." oooooooh shit this is labrynth.. LMAO

third time i ask this today but what on earth have you been smoking?

Ritualistic
01-18-2004, 03:01 PM
"Death rang a loud drum as bodies fell. Vengeances` selfish hand come down upon the wicked and grasp thy throat. Mourning was among all and black skies rained for many years.."

bloodrayne
01-18-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Arioch
I can honestly say not a day goes by i havent thought about suicide or the option of killing myself. So much so that i know for a fact how i would do it (slit my wrist upwards, not sideways, harder to stich and opens your viens up more).

I write songs about it to get out the emotions, but the thoughts linger sometimes. Its hard when your only way of dealing with anything is music and nobody hears it.

Whatever, i sound like i want sympathy, and i dont so somebody else post below me so we can get on with it.

I would never let you do that...I need you too much...This world needs you too much

Ritualistic
third time i ask this today but what on earth have you been smoking? I have been smoking life, my dear friend.. life.. I just feel somewhat good tonight and a little silly. life sux but hey what is new.. :)

moonsorrow
"Hear the sound of swords fulfill the night
Feel the winds of death on your skin
See the arrows fly, flaming in the sky
Hear the screams of men, as they die"

if you think you can out quote me think again

Ritualistic
01-18-2004, 03:05 PM
"life sucks and then you die"

How about that... short and to the point..

u just making yours up?? I am :)

moonsorrow
01-18-2004, 03:06 PM
oh, making up... my own lyrics are in norwegian if they are power\norse at all, my english lyrics are just depressive

Ritualistic
01-18-2004, 03:10 PM
oh, making up... my own lyrics are in norwegian if they are power\norse at all, my english lyrics are just depressive cool .... i usually write about death , depressive, psychotic things..

moonsorrow
01-18-2004, 03:13 PM
metal was never ment to be happy music, could you just picture a metal song about the beach and how great life is?

Ritualistic
01-18-2004, 03:32 PM
that I cant imagine..

meetthecreeper
01-18-2004, 04:26 PM
metal was never ment to be happy music, could you just picture a metal song about the beach and how great life is?

I will try-Ive been thru the desert on a horse with no name
I cut off its fucking head, I.....oh well I guess I cant.

cheebacheeba
01-18-2004, 04:41 PM
O-KAAAY, back along to the original topic for me I think....
I wouldn't take my own life unless,
a: I was totally paralyzed
b: I WAS going to go to jail (LIFE sentence only)
c: I was old, decrepid,on life support and in pain constantly and dying slowly away.
How would I do it?
Illegal Euthenasia, just to spit at the anti-choice assholes one last time. I'd also wanna drop a whole helluva lot of acid (not that I do, like, regularly or anything), and be trippin' off my head as I go.

allmykids
01-18-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by HappyCamper
i actually tried to kill myself once...

i tried to kill myself by overdosing on pills, mixed with alcohol. I was lucky that my roommate found me, and had me rushed to the ER. I was there for about 3 days. what was really horrible is that i was rushed to the ER where my dad was working at the time. it's the only time i've ever seen my dad cry...

:( i know now how much i would have been missed if i had been successfull. I also overdosed on pills. friend rushed me to the hospital, they tryed to shove a tube down my throat, i fought them but they finally got it in, pumped my tummy, then they pump black coal in. after that they put restraints on my wrists and ankels because the stuff i took can cause sezerse. to make a long story short IT SUCKED!!! BAD PLAN!!! So as much as life can suck I've desided nothing is worth killing myself for. This just hits to close to home! :( :(

Psychoholic
01-19-2004, 01:29 AM
i would kill myself in a second if i didn't know anyone, i wish i didn't that is the only thing stopping me

bloodrayne
01-19-2004, 01:54 AM
I will try-Ive been thru the desert on a horse with no name
I cut off its fucking head, I.....oh well I guess I cant.

Thanks a lot Creeper...Now I can't get that song out of my head...I keep catching myself singing it...I think it's slowly replacing "Don't Fear The Reaper" for you....Oh well, at least it's not "You Light Up My Life"...LOL...BTW...No, Creeper...no Manilow...at least not YET anyway!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :D...and I don't think intervention works if you tell someone about it...LOL

Sorry guys...inside joke...Guess ya had to be there...:)

meetthecreeper
01-19-2004, 05:24 AM
No Manilow RRRRRRRRAAAAAGggghhhhhh, cant take it must change station, you know they play this easy listening crap over the intercom at my work, if I didnt have my own radio at my toolbox I would go Charles Whitman on this place, only kidding Big Brother, No not the horse with no name that song doesnt fit me, Everytime I hear Dont fear the Reaper, I think of the Blackbird standing on the fence post in the movie The Stand, maybe I should change my screen name to Randall Flagg haha

bloodrayne
01-19-2004, 07:16 AM
No Manilow RRRRRRRRAAAAAGggghhhhhh, cant take it must change station, you know they play this easy listening crap over the intercom at my work, if I didnt have my own radio at my toolbox I would go Charles Whitman on this place, only kidding Big Brother, No not the horse with no name that song doesnt fit me, Everytime I hear Dont fear the Reaper, I think of the Blackbird standing on the fence post in the movie The Stand, maybe I should change my screen name to Randall Flagg haha

Yeah...You were right...It's STILL "Don't Fear The Reaper"...Happened as soon as I saw your sn again...Thought you'd be happy to know..."Horse With No Name" is gone...and what a relief...LOL:D...and if Randal Flagg pops up in here, we'll all know...hahaha

meetthecreeper
01-19-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Yeah...You were right...It's STILL "Don't Fear The Reaper"...Happened as soon as I saw your sn again...Thought you'd be happy to know..."Horse With No Name" is gone...and what a relief...LOL:D...and if Randal Flagg pops up in here, we'll all know...hahaha

Glad to hear that, the opening riff in Dont fear the Reaper is one of my favs.

Back to subject, I had a girlfriend slit her wrists because her mom told her we couldnt see each other anymore, I was only 20 and you would think that her doing this would make you think "this girl is not someone I should be dating" Well it was puppy love or infatuation or whatever we were both wild at heart she was 17 at the time (forgot to add that) and I was with her for about a year after that. It was a pretty frightening expirience. I have had other girls threaten to kill themselves if we broke up, but I would be like "Why would I want to stay with someone who is mentally unstable." The only people I would die for are my kids no one else not even my ladie. Sorry but thats the way it is. I just dont understand why a girl or guy would kill themselves over somebody. It may take a while but the pain goes away and you are left with, hopefully some pretty good memories.

Damn Bloodrayne excellent topic, makes ya think you know.

And Arioch, you have got some real talent my friend, and you got a lot to stick around for, plus I know some people on here who really care for ya.

allmykids
01-19-2004, 09:00 AM
Creeper, this might sound funny but in a time where not alot of men seem to care about there kids, it nice to see there are real men out there that would put there kids first. that's the way it should be!! :D

rikki
01-19-2004, 09:18 AM
Maybe if I was in one of the situations Cheeba described, and that's a REALLY big if, so big I don't think even any of those situations would get me to do it.

I have absolutely NO respect for suicide. It's a totally selfish, asshole thing to do. I've been depressed enough that I've thought it was the answer, but it's a load of shit. It's the most fucked up thing you could and you wouldn't even be around long enough to what effect it had in anyone else.

It's all-in-all a totally shitty thing to do. It's not selfless, it's the exact opposite. It is the epitome of narcissism, of arrogant asshole things someone could do to anyone else. It's the single most selfish act possible - and not just on the part of the person killing themself.

meetthecreeper
01-19-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by allmykids
Creeper, this might sound funny but in a time where not alot of men seem to care about there kids, it nice to see there are real men out there that would put there kids first. that's the way it should be!! :D

Well thanks Allmykids, MY kids come first in my book before anything else in life and that includes myself. I know how I was brought up, my father abandoned me when I was a kid. I promised myself I would never ever leave my kids and they come first no matter what. I agree thats the way it should be and it really saddens me that it isnt. the world would be a better place.

teenagezombie
01-19-2004, 06:03 PM
i tried to kill myself once........but i dont really remeber why. i slit my wrist and i had to get stiches....they itched so i ripped them out. so now when i get pissed.....i just inflict somesort of pain on myself it calms me down......

Signs515
01-19-2004, 06:28 PM
I wouldn't commit suicide, seems like the easy way out.

cheebacheeba
01-19-2004, 06:29 PM
Why dont u cut your nutsack with a razor, and pour vinegar over it?
Yknow, if you're a pain junkie....to be honest, no offence to you, but I think it's a fucking pathetic, very "young teen" thing to do....you want attention, or whatever....there's other ways....why not hurt other people? at least YOU'LL be ok then, right?

Charlie
01-19-2004, 06:45 PM
Personally I think it's a weak way out of life but if I was terminally ill or something like that I'd just live dangerously and try not to take others with me, I'd sky dive, bungee jump, swim with sharks, drive really fast into a wall, that sort of stuff and hope something kills me eventually.

predfan
01-19-2004, 08:08 PM
i think patience usually can help ppl thru tough situations, when ppl are depressed.

i used to get depressed because of my father, who is a really annoying, loudmouth who puts people down all the time including me (this description is sort of an understatement, to say how annoying my father is, i would need heaps of profanitys). i cant really talk back, coz hes pretty strict aswell as annoying. but now, instead of getting depressed i just think to the future: when i have a job and am renting/mortgaging my own place, i can place my own terms down. he talks to me properly and we get along, if he doesnt i shut my front door in his face when he visits and cut off contact, and he can live the last years of his life without anyone who really gives a rats ass about him (my other family members dont really like him either).
i just thought i might share some personal issues of my own with u guys and gals.

fluffho
01-19-2004, 08:59 PM
Rayne, I think it's because women are tidy, although I've heard poison isn't all that tidy

pills or any sort of poison isnt tidy at all

people think itll be a sleeping death and it will be if you are the type to sleep on your back and not move. that way when you throw up youll just choke on it

otherwise yes, thats all you do with poison is you start throwing up your acids and.. other things

overdose death is very long and painful, extremely... probably painful to the point where u'd want to live

in the end nothin is worth it. not a cause, nothing. you do more for a cause alive. look at how we view al qaeda? its a big difference with people blowing themselves up on trains, and martin luther king being assassinated.. . well ok could write pages on that so ill stop there

juanhacko
01-19-2004, 09:51 PM
I'm 60 years old, in good health, but I never grew up.
In my teens and twenties I spent a lot of outpatient time with a couple of psychiatrists.
I had a really bad year in 1965, and at one point I mentioned I was having suicidal thoughts.
My shrink at the time said something which has stuck with me forever.
He said go ahead and commit suicide--after you have exhausted all other options.
Guess What--I've been working on exhausting them ever since--and I haven't succeeded.
Life is frequently hell for me--and for a lot of other people--but somehow I cope.
No matter how shitty life gets I still have a good time!
Juan.