PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Eviscerations

bloodrayne
01-18-2004, 12:45 AM
As I'm sure everyone knows by now...This one will ALWAYS be MY personal favorite...I also really liked the one in scream...Drew Barrymore's demise...

bloodrayne
01-18-2004, 12:54 AM
Actually "Gates Of Hell" would have to be the most creative...vomitted viscera...what an idea...:)

hellfire1
01-18-2004, 11:28 AM
i really liked the one in hannibal. when lecter cuts the italian police officer then hangs him out the window, and his bowels are just hanging out there... original and classy... so like lecter !

avenger00soul
01-18-2004, 11:42 AM
There's a pretty cool one in The Dead Hate the Living. The lead zombie punches through a kid's stomach and drags him off by the guts.

predfan
01-18-2004, 11:58 AM
my favourite evisceration is a real-life ritual that happened to i think it was Norse warriors beaten in combat. they would have a gash stabbed through their stomachs with a sword, then the code of honour demanded that they would have to pull out their intestines bit by bit and wrap it around a pole with a hook on it, slowly pull out more and more of their guts string by string until they died. my sympathy goes out to people who died like that......

abbycomix
01-18-2004, 01:16 PM
Finally saw Riki-Oh yesterday and I have to say the guy cutting his own intestines out to strangle rikki with them takes the cake!

allmykids
01-18-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
There's a pretty cool one in The Dead Hate the Living. The lead zombie punches through a kid's stomach and drags him off by the guts. I have that movie and that is my fav. too!! He drags him by his intestines, or guts if you like.

hellfire1
01-19-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by predfan
my favourite evisceration is a real-life ritual that happened to i think it was Norse warriors beaten in combat. they would have a gash stabbed through their stomachs with a sword, then the code of honour demanded that they would have to pull out their intestines bit by bit and wrap it around a pole with a hook on it, slowly pull out more and more of their guts string by string until they died. my sympathy goes out to people who died like that......

kind of like what happened to mel in braveheart !! poor mel !! :D

predfan
01-19-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by hellfire1
kind of like what happened to mel in braveheart !! poor mel !! :D

true. being hung, drawn and quartered would hurt like hell aswell!

the real william wallace didnt say 'freeedom!' though, what he said when he was accused of treason to the king was 'I cannot be a traitor, for i owe him no alleigance. He is not my sovereign; he never recieved my homage; and whilst life in in thi persecuted body, he shall never recieve it'. i know that its just a movie and doesnt have to follow everything exactly, but i thought people might like to know what WW actually said.

hellfire1
01-19-2004, 02:02 PM
damn ! shows the man had balls if he was able to say this while getting eviscerated ! lol :p kidding !

predfan
01-19-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by hellfire1
damn ! shows the man had balls if he was able to say this while getting eviscerated ! lol :p kidding ! .

LOL! thatd be a funny thing to see

avenger00soul
01-19-2004, 02:09 PM
I just watched Stacy and it had the identical scene involving Capt. Rhodes in Day of the Dead. Strange.

hellfire1
01-19-2004, 02:11 PM
same thing in the cell. vincent d'onofrio freaks me out !!

Sam The Egg
01-19-2004, 03:09 PM
Philis in Last House on the Left.

buddy
01-19-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Actually "Gates Of Hell" would have to be the most creative...vomitted viscera...what an idea...:)

hear that! great scene

there's a great one in bad taste where an alien minion gets hit by the car and cleaved in half. his top half goes up over the car with his entrails still connected to the lower half that went under. mmm