PDA

View Full Version : wahts the cheesiest horror movie u ever saw

bloodygurl02
01-17-2004, 09:10 PM
mine would be troll 2. i just watched and for being released in 1991 it was bad. i had a thread on this about wheter or not i should by the double disc and i did i have to say it cracked me up and the acting was like somone told me ith thread i posted that it was superb. the movie was ok i would watch it agian next time i need a good laugh. i also don't get if the movie was called troll 2 then y is it about goblin and not trolls i don't think they r the same thing

has anyone noticed the brother in the first troll movie is named harry potter jr i just find tht kind of funny in way. i guess i am just easily amused

end ranting

Dr.Kelvinstein
01-17-2004, 09:21 PM
Ssss. Don't say it, hiss it!

bloodygurl02
01-17-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Dr.Kelvinstein

i didn't say i hated it i liked it cuz it was goofy and not that scary for a horror movie. i find cheesey cuz it wasn't at all scary and too predictable. its not one of my fav horro movies but it was an ok movie

avenger00soul
01-17-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by bloodygurl02
mine would be troll 2. i just watched and for being released in 1991 it was bad. i had a thread on this about wheter or not i should by the double disc and i did i have to say it cracked me up and the acting was like somone told me ith thread i posted that it was superb. the movie was ok i would watch it agian next time i need a good laugh. i also don't get if the movie was called troll 2 then y is it about goblin and not trolls i don't think they r the same thing

has anyone noticed the brother in the first troll movie is named harry potter jr i just find tht kind of funny in way. i guess i am just easily amused

end ranting

Harry Potter and the Magical Troll. Hehe.

I would say Troll qualifies as one of the cheesiest. See also Hellgate and The Pit.

bloodrayne
01-17-2004, 11:35 PM
"Killjoy" (I still can't get over the disappointment)...and "The Creeps" (OMG...What the HELL was that all about?)...:)Shame on you, Full Moon...

last bad move
01-17-2004, 11:44 PM
whats that flick with gene simions and ozzy. its about some kid thats loves this rock star and the rock star dies but gene gives the kid the rock stars last album. the kid listens to it and it comes out that the rock stars in it and killingpeople when he plays it. and on haloween genes going to play it on the radio. nd the kid has to stop it. well that ones the chezzyist one ive ever seen does any one know whats its called

bloodrayne
01-17-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by last bad move
whats that flick with gene simions and ozzy. its about some kid thats loves this rock star and the rock star dies but gene gives the kid the rock stars last album. the kid listens to it and it comes out that the rock stars in it and killingpeople when he plays it. and on haloween genes going to play it on the radio. nd the kid has to stop it. well that ones the chezzyist one ive ever seen does any one know whats its called

"Trick Or Treat"...1986...

Synopsis...

A teenage outcast's obsession and fascination with rock music and heavy metal superstar idol, Sammy Curr, turns into a spine-tingling, life-threatening situation not only for the outcast, but also for his high school and home town. Featuring special appearances by Ozzy Osbourne and Gene Simmons.

Sound familiar?
:)

last bad move
01-18-2004, 12:15 AM
thats it with ozzy as the preacher on tv thanx alot bloodrayne by the way that game kicks ass, just played it for the first time.

bloodrayne
01-18-2004, 12:32 AM
thats it with ozzy as the preacher on tv thanx alot bloodrayne by the way that game kicks ass, just played it for the first time.

Damn straight...took me 12 hours:)

mudsliptones
01-18-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
"Trick Or Treat"...1986...

Synopsis...

A teenage outcast's obsession and fascination with rock music and heavy metal superstar idol, Sammy Curr, turns into a spine-tingling, life-threatening situation not only for the outcast, but also for his high school and home town. Featuring special appearances by Ozzy Osbourne and Gene Simmons.

Sound familiar?
:)

is it any good?
I know a place that sells it

fluffho
01-18-2004, 12:48 AM
freddy vs jason :D

i liked that part where freddy jumps out the water though

actually id have to say out of the many horrror films ive seen, not nearly as many of you, but certainly quite a few ive only actually thought 3 were good. well 2 good, 1 decent

2 good being 6th sense and stir of echoes. great story lines, actually had a point

the 1 being the ring. dint get to watch ringu. but they did a good job on the ring, as in it wasnt rushed. storywise didnt make much sense, but they did scare the shit out of me. also good make up

i think exorcist is one of the best horrors, but then again last time i saw that was when i was 5. and no, i have no plans of seeing it again :D

oooh carrie the rage (the remake) was pretty bad too. that and house on haunted hill, the haunting (forgot which one was which), 13 ghosts, cold creek manor, ugh the list goes on

i have very ... for lack of a better word, refined movie taste. ill judge everything, make up, story line, ESPECIALLY the acting ability of the characters. which is the main reason why i hate most movies

last bad move
01-18-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by fluffho
freddy vs jason :D

i liked that part where freddy jumps out the water though

actually id have to say out of the many horrror films ive seen, not nearly as many of you, but certainly quite a few ive only actually thought 3 were good. well 2 good, 1 decent

2 good being 6th sense and stir of echoes. great story lines, actually had a point

the 1 being the ring. dint get to watch ringu. but they did a good job on the ring, as in it wasnt rushed. storywise didnt make much sense, but they did scare the shit out of me. also good make up

i think exorcist is one of the best horrors, but then again last time i saw that was when i was 5. and no, i have no plans of seeing it again :D

oooh carrie the rage (the remake) was pretty bad too. that and house on haunted hill, the haunting (forgot which one was which), 13 ghosts, cold creek manor, ugh the list goes on

i have very ... for lack of a better word, refined movie taste. ill judge everything, make up, story line, ESPECIALLY the acting ability of the characters. which is the main reason why i hate most movies last time you saw the exorcist was when your where 5 man you got to see it again

fluffho
01-18-2004, 12:58 AM
last time you saw the exorcist was when your where 5 man you got to see it again

im not kidding, i think if i see it, i'll die.

i watch a lot of family guy, and theres one episode where they have the exorcist chick, for about 1 second. ughh even looking at her in cartoon form is absolutely horrible

oh, i was scanning threads and i forgot to mention this on my cheesy movie list.

darkness falls

STAY IN THE LIGHTTT AHHHHHH

last bad move
01-18-2004, 01:03 AM
im not kidding, i think if i see it, i'll die.

i watch a lot of family guy, and theres one episode where they have the exorcist chick, for about 1 second. ughh even looking at her in cartoon form is absolutely horrible

oh, i was scanning threads and i forgot to mention this on my cheesy movie list.

darkness falls

STAY IN THE LIGHTTT AHHHHHH are you religious?(sorry for my spelling)

fluffho
01-18-2004, 01:06 AM
nope. but i dunno, it just scares me. i think its her.

see i have a problem withkids.

i dont really like kids, i mean finding nemo for example, good story, but nemo bugged the crap out of me

i gues thats why the ring bugged me, cuz it was a kid (the girl that was the voice of lilo,.. to make it worse)

so i think thats why she bugs me, cuz shes a kid.

youd think i have a prob with it because kids are innocent or whatever. nope. i really dont like kids. babies are ok when theyre not crying. but pretty much after that, i just really dont like kids.

dogs are cool though

last bad move
01-18-2004, 01:10 AM
nope. but i dunno, it just scares me. i think its her.

see i have a problem withkids.

i dont really like kids, i mean finding nemo for example, good story, but nemo bugged the crap out of me

i gues thats why the ring bugged me, cuz it was a kid (the girl that was the voice of lilo,.. to make it worse)

so i think thats why she bugs me, cuz shes a kid.

youd think i have a prob with it because kids are innocent or whatever. nope. i really dont like kids. babies are ok when theyre not crying. but pretty much after that, i just really dont like kids.

dogs are cool though dont you have a kid?

fluffho
01-18-2004, 01:13 AM
nope

never will. at least, not my own. noone is worth my belly, or my kitty for that matter.

a part of me wants to not even deal with kids, but see, i think it would be a shame for my reign to end. so i gotta raise some little me's.

predfan
01-18-2004, 01:14 AM
this old movie called The Willys, featuring a few horror stories, one of the stories had ok fx but cheesy plot, the rest had cheesy fx and plot, but i still like em heh

fluffho
01-18-2004, 01:14 AM
HOLY SHIT LAST I JUST SAW YOUR AVATAR THATS SO HORRIBLE

big wrinkly hairy penis big wrinkly hairy penis big wrinkly hair penis ...

better :D

last bad move
01-18-2004, 01:16 AM
oh sorry i thought i heard you say on a differnt forum that you had one. btw why do you double space every thing.

last bad move
01-18-2004, 01:18 AM
and i think seince you hate kids so much you would like one getting all cut up and possessed.lol

fluffho
01-18-2004, 01:22 AM
i doubel space evrything cuz when i see paragraphs, i get deterred on reading them. i like things in bullet form

:D

and no i dont want to see a lil kid slashed up and possessed, just a lil ass beating, but nothing more :P

last bad move
01-18-2004, 01:27 AM
lol thats funny and the avator im try ing to get a differnt one but it wont let me. and about the double space thing your right. i to dont like readen paragraphs

Haunted
01-18-2004, 02:05 AM
Sororiety Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-Arama Terrible flick... but I watched the whole damn thing.

avenger00soul
01-18-2004, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by Haunted
Sororiety Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-Arama Terrible flick... but I watched the whole damn thing.

Hahaha. That Impy dude cracks me up. Pretty bad movie.

avenger00soul
01-18-2004, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Dr.Kelvinstein

Just to clarify for people that didn't understand this. Ssss is an old snake movie with Reb Brown.

frantic359
01-19-2004, 10:00 PM
one of the cheesiest horror movies i have ever seen is 'slugs'. one of the actors was actually stumbling over his lines. "you tell that fat bastard to get his a-as-a-ass back here". it was horrible. do not waste your time to see it unless you like that kind of thing.

another bad one i saw recently was 'monkey shines'. absolute slop! i wouldn't even consider this horror ( even though it was in the horror section ).

buddy
01-20-2004, 06:09 AM
biohazard and hello mary lou: prom night 2 were distinctly wretched, it must be said

Je Suis Phnomne
01-20-2004, 06:10 AM
*surounding myself with fire extinguishers and buckets of water*

I HATED Army of Darkness. I loved all the evil dead flicks, but absolutely despised this movie. I expected so much more, and was left wanting. I know alot of people on here liked it, even more loved it, if it wasnt for BC I feel it wouldnt even have deserved the tape that was used to shoot it.

avenger00soul
01-20-2004, 06:31 AM
Wow, Monkey Shines and Army of Darkness. You guys should be ashamed of yourself. Actually, you'll probably go unnoticed. I think everyone is busy giving that tek dude shit. Haha.

Je Suis Phnomne
01-20-2004, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Wow, Monkey Shines and Army of Darkness. You guys should be ashamed of yourself. Actually, you'll probably go unnoticed. I think everyone is busy giving that tek dude shit. Haha.

Monkey Shines I did enjoy, that lil bastard scared the shit outta me. but yeah, not happy with AoD really.

lol @ givin tek shit, those kinda people I think have other motives at times, like for instance, did any of them think that maybe tek made that post just to get people thinking or talking about religion? Outta sight, Outta mind ;)

knife_fight
01-20-2004, 07:46 AM
I think most of the movies mentioned on here as being terrible aren't too bad at all (Monket Shines, Army of Darkness). With the exceptions of the obvious (Darkness Falls, etc.) I actually like most of the ones on this thread that are being called bad, or cheesy. Not only that, but I love Trick or Treat and Slugs.

Also, did someone mention a movie called "The Creeps" that made no sense? was that not called "the Creepies" or "Creepies" or I actually think it may have been "the Spookies" or just plain "Spookies." Regardless, there are plenty of nonsensical horror flicks out there, but if you were referring to the same movie I am, it was just a mishmash of about a thousand different horror genres. Plus, the "bad guys" farted every time they took a step! It's hard to take a movie seriously where that happens. On another note, it may have been "Night of the Creeps" whose tagline was something along the lines of, "Good news ladies, your dates are here... the bad news is, they're dead!" It featured slug-like critters who possessed the bodies of the dead and reanimated them. It was great!

avenger00soul
01-20-2004, 08:14 AM
The Spookies is the name of it. I love it for the reasons you mentioned. There is a story behind the mish-mash however. It's two separate films: The Spookies and Twisted Souls. Twisted Souls never got finished and The Spookies was horrible so someone (some studio I'm guessing) just stitched the two flicks together.

tcweidner
01-20-2004, 08:18 AM
Halloween 3, Be far the cheesiest and worst horror flick of all time in my book.

Angelakillsluts
01-20-2004, 08:26 AM
Slumber Party Massacre. 1 or 2 take your pick.

ErikLensherr82
01-21-2004, 07:13 AM
I like the F13 series, but damn, JGTH and JX were horrible. Very.

Leslie Daher
01-21-2004, 08:04 AM
DEMON WIND
TO DIE FOR (THE VAMPIRE MOVIE)
THE TALISMAN
PINNOCHIO'S REVENGE......all very baaaad and cheesy!

bloodygurl02
01-21-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Leslie Daher
DEMON WIND
TO DIE FOR (THE VAMPIRE MOVIE)
THE TALISMAN
PINNOCHIO'S REVENGE......all very baaaad and cheesy!

i actuallty didn't think the talisman was a bad movie IMO. i liked it but it could have been a little better

bwind22
01-22-2004, 12:09 PM
There is a movie called The Creeps. And it is pretty awful. Picture, if you will, midget versions of Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolfman and others. These are The Creeps. Normally, I really enjoy cheesy horror flicks, but this one is so bad that it's not even funny.

I can't believe that this thread had gone 3 pages without anyone mentioning Troma. Some of these movies are like 'D' caliber in their acting, production, and plot. Think I'm crazy? Go rent 'Redneck Zombies'. This movie is so bad (but cheesily delicious) that it makes any other film mentioned in this thread look like a fuckin' Oscar winner.

Death By Jell-O
01-22-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by mudsliptones
is it any good?
I know a place that sells it

It's not horrible...I own it and I like it....It's at least somewhat original...Great take on the whole back mass messaging/music is the devil thing....I got my copy at wal-mart for $5.88....wouldn't pay more than that for it....But I do like it...

As for Horrible horror:
Frankenhooker - Ultra Cheesy, yet somewhat enjoyable...Especially the runaway lawnmower