PDA

View Full Version : Wouldja huh? wouldja?

X¤MurderDoll¤X
02-16-2008, 03:22 AM
would you kill someone in order to make sure a secret didn't get out.

if yes, would the secret have to be about something illegal that would have you put in prison?

or maybe something that just felt would ruin your life?

maybe just something horribly embarrassing?

inquiring minds (maybe just mine) want to know, do tell. ;)

Disease
02-16-2008, 03:24 AM
It wouldn't have to be very big, not at all...... Don't you tell anyone this, Or I'll kill ya! Got it!?

ferretchucker
02-16-2008, 03:48 AM
I probably wouldn't because if that crime were ever found out, I'm sure murdering someone as well wouldn't go well with the jury.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
02-16-2008, 04:49 AM
I probably wouldn't because if that crime were ever found out, I'm sure murdering someone as well wouldn't go well with the jury.

So, you're not a double or nothing kind of guy I take it.

Psycom5k
02-16-2008, 06:09 AM

if yes, would the secret have to be about something illegal that would have you put in prison?

inquiring minds (maybe just mine) want to know, do tell. ;)

No I wouldn't kill for those things, if you offered me a Klondike Bar though......

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

Despare
02-16-2008, 11:17 AM
See, I'd answer your question but the very answer may implicate me if the situation were to arise. Soooooo... maybe? ;)

VampiricClown
02-16-2008, 11:19 AM
You must work for the government....You'll never make me talk!!!

Freak
02-16-2008, 02:40 PM
It really depends.I'd have to be put in that situation for me to really say.

Phalanx
02-16-2008, 10:16 PM

Yeah, probably...I value my freedom more than their life if they're prepared to knowingly fuck me over.

I never provide ammunition enough to "ruin" my life, but if a person made persistent efforts at doing so, I think some pain as a message might be in order - I guess depending on what level they took it to after that, I might be ready to kill 'em, yeah.

I've never done anything that was horribly embarrassing that isn't already out there. Dick in the zipper, shit my pants as a kid, got walked in on close enough for it to have been obvious what I was doing, damn near fucked up my nutsack through numerous accidents at least most of which were in public, got smacked around once or twice at school by random older kids, stepping in what must've been at least 20 dogshits on different occasions, confessed that I would like to marry my kindergarten teacher - who was married.., publicly posted maths tests that made me look like a complete dumbass...I'm sure there's more, but, the only people of relevance who are gonna know that, know that stuff - now you guys do too...don't feel much like killing you all...

inquiring minds (maybe just mine) want to know, do tell.

All Done...

illdojo
02-17-2008, 05:56 PM
You have a sick mind Dolly.....Don't ever change. :)

bloody_ribcut
02-17-2008, 07:34 PM
i'll killa motherfuckr.

nobody better tell my ex-girlfriend i cheated on her with two other girls.

Psycom5k
02-17-2008, 07:36 PM
i'll killa motherfuckr.

nobody better tell my ex-girlfriend i cheated on her with two other girls.

Did you cheat on her with the two girls at the same time? ;) If you know what i mean.