PDA

View Full Version : Kill Bill Vol. 3

_____V_____
06-26-2007, 07:30 PM
According to crienglish.com...

"The plots of Kill Bill 3 and 4 have been shaped and there is a chance director Quentin Tarantino will return to China to shoot them, an executive producer of the first two films said on Friday.

Bennett Walsh said at the Shanghai International Film Festival the third film involves the revenge of two killers whose arms and eyes were hacked by Uma Thurman in the first stories.

The fourth instalment of the popular kung fu action films concerns a cycle of reprisals and daughters who avenge their mother's deaths, Hangzhou-based newspaper City Express quoted Bennett as saying.

When asked which Chinese director he wants to cooperate with, Walsh said he would most like to work with Jiang Wen, director of Xun Qiang, or "Missing Gun".

"I also want to collaborate with younger directors. I believe there are many outstanding young directors in China who have not been brought into the light," Walsh said."

Considering

a) Quentin Tarantino takes about five years off between movies

and,

b) Quentin Tarantino has another movie to do before these two (if he in fact does plan to do them)

…don’t hold your breath.

http://english.cri.cn/3086/2007/06/23/[email protected]

X¤MurderDoll¤X
06-26-2007, 08:19 PM
tarantino should stop making movies.

Despare
06-26-2007, 08:47 PM

No he shouldn't, you should just stop watching them. I personally would enjoy some more Kill Bill... "the whole bloody mess" is SUPPOSED to be out before Christmas.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
06-27-2007, 11:41 AM

alkytrio666
06-27-2007, 12:03 PM
It won't happen.

I'm sorry, but as great a director as Tarantino is, he's given us way too much false hope over the years.

Remember that prequel to Pulp Fiction with Vincent and Jules he told us he was on the verge of making? What happened to that?
And Inglorious Bastards? That one's been a long time coming, but there are still only whispers about it.

In the world of cinema, he's a premature ejaculator...he spits out all of these promises before he even gets a realistic plan on paper; but where are all these ideas going? I love the guy to death...Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction are both in my top 100. But more installments to the Kill Bill series just ain't gonna happen.

Or at least that's my prediction.

Despare
06-27-2007, 02:29 PM
It will be interesting to see which will arrive first, Kill Bill 3 & 4 or Duke Nukem Forever.

novakru
06-27-2007, 03:32 PM
In the world of cinema, he's a premature ejaculator...

lmao, love that:D

alkytrio666
06-27-2007, 08:44 PM
My pleasure... ;)

MisterSadistro
06-28-2007, 08:58 PM

Amen to that :D

Dante'sInferno
06-28-2007, 09:03 PM
I'll be looking foward to these.

_____V_____
10-01-2009, 10:36 PM
Now that Inglourious Basterds is out of the way and headed for almost inevitable Oscar nominations, Quentin Tarantino is planning his next move.

What is it? Kill Bill Vol. 3.

Bad Taste caught Tarantino on Italian television where he went out of his way to lure the interviewer into asking him about the possibility of a third Kill Bill and then announced that yes, it’s happening and “The Bride will fight again.”

Of course Tarantino projects never happen quickly and sometimes the stuff he talks about never happens at all. But he seems fairly adamant about getting Kill Bill Vol. 3 done, even if it takes time. He says, “Kill Bill 3 will probably come out, I gotta wait a couple of years, but I want ten years to pass from the second one to the third one.”

So why ten years? Tarantino explains, “Two reasons. One, I think me and Uma needed a ten year break…. And the second one, I loved the character a lot. I think she deserved ten years to relax. She deserved ten years of no fighting, she deserved ten years with her child Bebe, just of peace. I put her through a lot those first two movies, I want her to have a nice, peaceful life for ten years. I want her to set up her store, and have some peace. But after ten years we’ll make her fight again.”

The original Kill Bill Vol. 1 was released in 2003. That could mean Kill Bill Vol. 3 in 2013 except, even though he mentions needing a break from Uma, QT says he only has to wait a couple of years and the ten years he discussed seemed to be related more to the timeline taking place inside the film than the one taking place out here.

Kill Bill Vol. 3 could show up at any time. Keep your breath on hold.

Posher778
10-02-2009, 08:33 AM
Now that Inglourious Basterds is out of the way and headed for almost inevitable Oscar nominations, Quentin Tarantino is planning his next move.

What is it? Kill Bill Vol. 3.

Bad Taste caught Tarantino on Italian television where he went out of his way to lure the interviewer into asking him about the possibility of a third Kill Bill and then announced that yes, it’s happening and “The Bride will fight again.”

Of course Tarantino projects never happen quickly and sometimes the stuff he talks about never happens at all. But he seems fairly adamant about getting Kill Bill Vol. 3 done, even if it takes time. He says, “Kill Bill 3 will probably come out, I gotta wait a couple of years, but I want ten years to pass from the second one to the third one.”

So why ten years? Tarantino explains, “Two reasons. One, I think me and Uma needed a ten year break…. And the second one, I loved the character a lot. I think she deserved ten years to relax. She deserved ten years of no fighting, she deserved ten years with her child Bebe, just of peace. I put her through a lot those first two movies, I want her to have a nice, peaceful life for ten years. I want her to set up her store, and have some peace. But after ten years we’ll make her fight again.”

The original Kill Bill Vol. 1 was released in 2003. That could mean Kill Bill Vol. 3 in 2013 except, even though he mentions needing a break from Uma, QT says he only has to wait a couple of years and the ten years he discussed seemed to be related more to the timeline taking place inside the film than the one taking place out here.

Kill Bill Vol. 3 could show up at any time. Keep your breath on hold.

Hmmmmm. I'm not even sure why he's doing this. I mean, what can you do with a movie called Kill Bill if she already succeeded? :)

MyraHindley
10-04-2009, 05:07 PM
She already killed Bill... Am I missing something here?

_____V_____
10-04-2009, 10:56 PM
During promotion for the first two "Kill Bill" films, creator Quentin Tarantino hypothisized that he'd like to return for a third installment that would take place 10 years afterward the second film ended.

Six years since Vol. 1 and a little over five years since Vol. 2, Tarantino has made waves by letting everyone know he hasn't abandoned his plan.

Speaking during a press conference for "Inglourious Basterds" in Mexico on Saturday, Tarantino says he still plays to shoot "Kill Bill 3" in or around 2014.

According to Variety, the filmmaker said he'd shoot a different picture inbetween. He's currently contemplating a "re-imagining" of a number of genres including a Western or a '30's type gangster movie.

"Kill Bill, Vol. 2" ended with The Bride (Uma Thurman) reunited with her baby and all of her targets killed. Most speculate that "Copperhead's" daughter, who is spared in "Vol. 1" would be the most likely protagonist now that she's all grown up and no doubt has revenge of her own on her mind.

The "Bill" portion of the film would be difficult to incorporate even in flashbacks after David Carradine's death this past summer.

More curious is who exactly would produce the feature? It's unclear whether this is a project the Weinstein's were allowed to keep the rights too when they left Miramax in 2005 or whether it would kick back to the recently gutted indie specialty label. Needless to say, parent company Disney would hardly be adverse to making a sequel to a series that has already grossed $332 million worldwide. Plus, the mammoth success of "Basterds" this summer ensures, at least for the time being, that Tarantino's reign in pop culture is hardly over.

The main question on everyone's lips is - "but who's left to kill?"

Keep guessing.