PDA

View Full Version : lets wright our own horror novel

bleeding_angelgirl
04-27-2007, 03:00 PM
so i was thinking were all horror fans so we should come up with our own horror novel, all of us contributing. gus helped me come up with idea so thank him to. some one will start the story, probily me, and then some one else continues it and so on and so on, lets try to make this civil it can be any content but no bickering if you can help it, please try not to go over 4 sentences if you can help it, we dont need it to be finished in 6 posts. ok so ill start

it was pitch black out and he was standing behind the tree, watching as the couple stood in the street under the street lamp, the light ilumminating there hair. he new he was going to do it again, the urge was rising in the pit of his stomic boiling like acid

Posher778
04-27-2007, 03:01 PM
He put on his orange vest of terror, raised his stake high to the heavens... AIMED... ANDD.........!!! Stabbed and picked up another piece of litter.

bleeding_angelgirl
04-27-2007, 03:05 PM
He put on his orange vest of terror, raised his stake high to the heavens... AIMED... ANDD.........!!! Stabbed and picked up another piece of litter.

thanks posher , hopefully some one can come up with some thing great to match your lol littler you cracked me up.

Posher778
04-27-2007, 03:05 PM
No problem.

bleeding_angelgirl
04-27-2007, 03:15 PM
as he stabed the litter with his pick, he tought in side his dark mind how much he wished he could stab it in to there eyes. he so missed the tast of blood, but sience he got put on probation for attempted murder he new he had to control the urge, the hatred for humanity

(a combined effort of me and gus)

bloody_ribcut
04-27-2007, 03:43 PM
he hated his life, every one and every thing in it was bleek and dismal.
every time he talked with some one his mind would wonder to the vast mutilation he pictured in his thoughts.
all the horrible ideas he has in mind for those closest to him never seem to amaze him, but yet he has to resist the urge to kill, to torture...

i only came up with the he hated his life part, everything else is lorens....and if you dont know who that is , too bad...

bleeding_angelgirl
04-27-2007, 03:48 PM
because he knows that this time he will be caught and he will be found guilty, his last kill was lucky, the girl up against the fence of the tenis courts, well her guts had felt fantastic on his hands honestly, as if he was god, and he could take there life away with one simple cut with a scalple.....

this one was for you gus, happy you got your tennis cort

novadawn969
04-27-2007, 04:23 PM
...Now, every time he could think about killing, all the memories would flood back. He lusted for the power he had over life. It made his seem almost bearable. Now as the couple sat there macking at each other, all he could think about was that blood-lust that was intoxicating his mind...

Despare
04-27-2007, 07:05 PM
After you "wright" it you'll have to let me reed it.

novadawn969
04-27-2007, 07:10 PM

tats crule.

b nisse u meenie!!!

Roderick Usher
04-27-2007, 09:11 PM

You beat me to it.:)

Let's start with grammar, spelling and sentence structure before tackling narrative prose.

darkmoon
04-27-2007, 09:28 PM
and pushing all rational thoughts aside.The darkness , that nobody knew,deep inside him resurfacing once again.For now he would stay quiet,as were his usual days.He would head back home invisible and silent to the world.But on hs way he tripped over a fallen twid which sent his dentures flying to the ground."are you ok?Can I help you with anything?" Came a womans voice.Helooked up into her unknowing eyes.Oh,yes.....oh,yes you can.....he thought to himself and smiled secretely.For who was she to ever suspect a man such as him?

Posher778
04-27-2007, 09:28 PM
You beat me to it.:)

Let's start with grammar, spelling and sentence structure before tackling narrative prose.

Yeah... Typo's in thread titles are killer.

darkmoon
04-27-2007, 09:29 PM
Blah!I meant fallen twig,not twid......

bleeding_angelgirl
04-28-2007, 05:16 AM
ok i get it some people they dont like spelling error but instead of being mean about it, why dont you let me and any one else know what the error was so we can go back and correct it, this way sooner or later the correct spelling and error will be stuck in our head, that would be constructive critism, not bashing people.

alkytrio666
04-28-2007, 05:31 AM
ok i get it some people they dont like spelling error but instead of being mean about it, why dont you let me and any one else know what the error was so we can go back and correct it, this way sooner or later the correct spelling and error will be stuck in our head, that would be constructive critism, not bashing people.
Well, if you really want to get better, you start by using periods to eliminate your run-ons and uppercasing the first letter in your sentences.

bleeding_angelgirl
04-28-2007, 05:45 AM
Well, if you really want to get better, you start by using periods to eliminate your run-ons and uppercasing the first letter in your sentences.

Im bad with trying to figure out were the period should go, or were this thing goes> (,). I seriously need my own editor or some thing, because these windows to typ in dont have spell check, and im to use to having it.
But i do apoligize if my posts confuses some ill try my best.

Was this one a little better?

bleeding_angelgirl
04-28-2007, 06:26 AM
As the old man looked at the young women he could feel the acid bubbling in his stomic. The darkness inside his demented mind was returning to polute his life. It took every thing in his power to push the filth back down. "no I'm fine, thank you" he replied to her. "your welcome, well have a nice night" she replied back smiling unknowing what atrocities he has commited in his past. It took every thing in his power not to kill her right there.

stubbornforgey
04-28-2007, 06:46 AM
As he watched her loan figure walk away under the shadow of the moonlight..he couldn't help but feel an overpowering sense of urgency as lust filled his groin.
''um..exucse me miss''..as he called out weakly.., hoping that the shaking in his voice wouldn't betray his motive.
He watched as she stopped in her tracks as she turned towards him..he watched beneath slitted eyes as she made her way back.
However, what he mistook as a friendly smile became soon apparent that she was not impressed at having her time being wasted.
The last memory of her was how black her eyes seemed under the moonlight.
Nobody seemed to care as the old man screamed as the beautiful stranger..reached down and gripped a hold of his throat..ripping a hole so as to expose the veins inside his neck.
A group of teenagers passing by..mistook the eerie scene as some kind of love making and between them whispered..'oh you lucky old son of a bitch''..
not knowing that the woman was..........................

bleeding_angelgirl
04-28-2007, 06:54 AM
The serial killer the police have been searching for. They never assumed the killer of the teens at the park had indeed been a women. she hid her true self well, masked under beauty and sweetness, she had the perfect cover. Her job in the day time was a libaryian at the center for the arts, but at night she was free to be her self, in her mind she was a goddess, and humanity was there for her pleasure. she new this man had died a very honnorable death by her hands. If he only let her pass dident bother her with his manly needs....

Roderick Usher
04-28-2007, 10:30 AM
Im bad with trying to figure out were the period should go, or were this thing goes> (,). I seriously need my own editor or some thing, because these windows to typ in dont have spell check, and im to use to having it.

And yet you think you can write a novel?

bleeding_angelgirl
04-28-2007, 11:50 AM
I never said i could wright a novel, this is for fun god loosen up. why are you picking on me. do you see me saying hert ful shit to you.

bloodrayne
04-28-2007, 12:20 PM
I never said i could wright a novel, this is for fun god loosen up. why are you picking on me. do you see me saying hert ful shit to you.

He pointed out that you said you didn't know how to write correctly, and asked how you might expect to write a novel...He didn't know that you didn't intend to ACTUALLY write a novel, so it looks like a fair (and obvious) question to me...

Think about it this way...

If someone says they can't swim, then they say they're getting a new swimming pool...Someone may ask, "Why would you be getting a swimming pool if you can't swim?"

How would that be hurtful?
god loosen up.:p :D

bleeding_angelgirl
04-28-2007, 12:36 PM
He pointed out that you said you didn't know how to write correctly, and asked how you might expect to write a novel...He didn't know that you didn't intend to ACTUALLY write a novel, so it looks like a fair (and obvious) question to me...

If someone says they can't swim, then they say they're getting a new swimming pool...Someone may ask, "Why would you be getting a swimming pool if you can't swim?"

:p :D

it dident look like a question but if it was then sorry for going psycho, i am having a bad day but thanks blood for clearing that up, i hope thats what it is, and no there will be no novel

bloody_ribcut
04-28-2007, 12:44 PM

:p :D

maybe were going to learn how to swim....

bloodrayne
04-28-2007, 12:48 PM
maybe were going to learn how to swim....That's a possibility...I still wouldn't see that as 'hurtful' in any way

bloody_ribcut
04-28-2007, 12:50 PM
That's a possibility...I still wouldn't see that as 'hurtful' in any way

no me either, not the way YOU say it.....

bleeding_angelgirl
04-28-2007, 01:02 PM
im over it its ok, thanks blood for calming me down:D

ferretchucker
04-28-2007, 03:05 PM
As the blood dripped down the womans arm, she began to fall sioently into a trance like state. That smell, that feeling, the sound of it dripping, the beautiful colour and that amazing refreshing taste. The warm red mercury finally filling her senses once more, she was unaware of the teenagers looking back, horrified at the sight. She suddenly stepped back, a terrified expression on her pale, soft face. The blood was dark, it was a killers blood. The woman fell backwards as the blood seeped into her pourous skin as she became a creature of the night.

novadawn969
04-30-2007, 09:12 PM
hehehe... yeah, I'm done.
Too many trances for me... I can't think.
Maybe tomorrow.

@ Bleeding:
- ( , ) this is called a comma.
- Some internet things come with spell check (Such as Firefox), and some don't (such as Internet Explorer).
- I seem to be having a bad day as well. I feel for you chickie. <3

ferretchucker
05-01-2007, 04:12 AM
I hate not having a spellcheck. I always feel a bit self conscious for my spelling.

bleeding_angelgirl
05-01-2007, 06:16 AM
hehehe... yeah, I'm done.
Too many trances for me... I can't think.
Maybe tomorrow.

@ Bleeding:
- ( , ) this is called a comma.
- Some internet things come with spell check (Such as Firefox), and some don't (such as Internet Explorer).
- I seem to be having a bad day as well. I feel for you chickie. <3

Thanks, some forums have spell check on them. Is there any chance this one will have it eventually?

bloodrayne
05-01-2007, 06:26 AM
Thanks, some forums have spell check on them. Is there any chance this one will have it eventually?
If you really want to improve your spelling, stay away from spell checkers...When people grow dependent on things like that, they never learn anything...Just like people who constantly use calculators never learn math (my sister)...Then when you have no calculator, you're screwed

When Usher made his post, he wrote the word 'write' correctly...Then you came in just after him and still spelled it 'wright'...If you were REALLY concerned about your spelling, you would have payed attention to the way HE spelled it, and then corrected it

If you're not sure how to spell a word, you can go to google.com...Type in the word...If it's spelled incorrectly, it will give you the correct spelling

It's never too late to learn something, and teaching yourself isn't that difficult...It's much better than being dependent on help-aids for the rest of your life

And to answer your question...No...We will not have a spell check

Papillon Noir
05-01-2007, 07:03 AM
As the blood dripped down the womans arm, she began to fall sioently into a trance like state. That smell, that feeling, the sound of it dripping, the beautiful colour and that amazing refreshing taste. The warm red mercury finally filling her senses once more, she was unaware of the teenagers looking back, horrified at the sight. She suddenly stepped back, a terrified expression on her pale, soft face. The blood was dark, it was a killers blood. The woman fell backwards as the blood seeped into her pourous skin as she became a creature of the night.

In the darkness, the two teenagers, Nadia and Tristan, gripped each other in terror. They stood frozen as they watched the woman start to change. The woman's body shuddered as dark, thick hairs started growing out of her skin, her nails turning to claws, her nose and jaw lengthening into a muzzle--she was becoming a wolf!

The clouds in the sky parted revealing a bright full moon, illuminating the wolf now as it rose and howled deeply. Nadia finally broke from her frozen state and screamed.

[Bleeding Angel-

It's never too late to learn how to write well. Unlike some of the other things we learned in school growing up, you will use your writing skills all your life.

Here is a link to the Merriam-Webster's Dictionary: http://www.m-w.com. I use this website all the time to check words when I am uncertain of their spelling. It's really a great resource because they have a Thesaurus too.

Here's another really great website on sentence structure and punctuation: http://www.edufind.com/english/grammar/index.cfm.

Hope this helps!]

ferretchucker
05-01-2007, 08:03 AM
The creature continued to change. It looked like bones were spltting from under her arms and skin was growing over, then hair, then hands formed with fingers. Two spikes came from just behind it's shoulders and suddenly, a thin layer of skin flapped down supported by strips of cartiledge. Wings. The creature's hideous face turned to look at the teenagers. Nadia broke into a run. The creature of the night flashed towards her.

Mictlantechutli
05-01-2007, 08:09 AM
If you really want to improve your spelling, stay away from spell checkers...When people grow dependent on things like that, they never learn anything...Just like people who constantly use calculators never learn math (my sister)...Then when you have no calculator, you're screwed

When Usher made his post, he wrote the word 'write' correctly...Then you came in just after him and still spelled it 'wright'...If you were REALLY concerned about your spelling, you would have payed attention to the way HE spelled it, and then corrected it

If you're not sure how to spell a word, you can go to google.com...Type in the word...If it's spelled incorrectly, it will give you the correct spelling

It's never too late to learn something, and teaching yourself isn't that difficult...It's much better than being dependent on help-aids for the rest of your life

And to answer your question...No...We will not have a spell check

Amen, sister and God bless ya!!!!!

It seems people become lazier every day. Spell-check is a handy tool, but dependence upon it weakens the mind.

Film fans are typically pretty bright folk. If this thread is any barometer of the level of education out there, I weep for the future.

Papillon Noir
05-01-2007, 11:15 AM
The creature continued to change. It looked like bones were spltting from under her arms and skin was growing over, then hair, then hands formed with fingers. Two spikes came from just behind it's shoulders and suddenly, a thin layer of skin flapped down supported by strips of cartiledge. Wings. The creature's hideous face turned to look at the teenagers. Nadia broke into a run. The creature of the night flashed towards her.

The creature sprung up into the air, flying towards Nadia with the speed of a hawk.

Tristan blinked himself awake and started towards Nadia, "Wait!", but before he could get to her, the creature collided with Nadia, it's claws wrapping around her and lifting her into the air as she screamed.

"No!", Tristan cried, his arms reaching towards the sky. "No", he whispered, his eyes becoming watery.

Tristan's ears perked as he heard behind him the sound of a shotgun being reloaded.

Doc Faustus
05-01-2007, 11:38 AM
"Get down!" came a voice from behind him, an ursine growl of a voice that he wasn't altogether sure came from a person. Man, beast, whoever said it...he knew he had to duck or get shot, and that was enough for him. The second shot rang out, and it seemed like the creature almost flew back to meet it. It took the shot in its wing as if it were nothing, as if it were just informing the shooter that his gun was no good. The creature smiled at Tristan, a smile that made his stomach drop to his knees.

ferretchucker
05-01-2007, 12:52 PM
It held nadia high, it's wings still beating. Another shot rang out this time but the creature had already planned this. With twice the speed of the pellets, it lowered Nadia infront of itself. Tristan's life stood still as an explosion of blood covered the night sky. He heard a deafening screech then the beating of wings growing fainter and fainter. The man cursed under his breath. He held out a scared and burn hand, missing one finger. "Hey, my name is Bark." he said with a gruff english accent. Tristan looked up at his face and gasped...

Papillon Noir
05-02-2007, 06:10 AM
It held nadia high, it's wings still beating. Another shot rang out this time but the creature had already planned this. With twice the speed of the pellets, it lowered Nadia infront of itself. Tristan's life stood still as an explosion of blood covered the night sky. He heard a deafening screech then the beating of wings growing fainter and fainter. The man cursed under his breath. He held out a scared and burn hand, missing one finger. "Hey, my name is Bark." he said with a gruff english accent. Tristan looked up at his face and gasped...

Bark's burn scars did not stop at his hand, but covered the right side of face, his right eye was covered by an eyepatch. He looked to be middle-aged, but he was fit and sinewy and not "old" by any means. Bark smiled slightly at Tristan with the snub of a cigar clenched between his teeth.

Tristan shook the man's hand, "Tristan...what just happened to my girlfriend...and what was that thing?", he said hesitantly.

Bark's smile faded somewhat as he took his cigar out of his mouth to answer. Before he could speak, a red-headed woman came out of the shadows with a crossbow in one hand. "Get ready for a big shock, honey", she said to Tristan as she laid her free hand affectionately on Bark's shoulder.

ferretchucker
05-02-2007, 07:12 AM
"It all started around four hundred years ago when I was a teenager." Said Bark "Me and some of my friends lived in london at the time. My mother was dying but we had no idea of that. She took it with her head held high. But one day I saw her crying in bed and her arms had very little skin on and were bleeding. I ran to tell my friends when a strange woman came out of some bushes nearby. She told me she could stop my mothers suffering so me and my friends went back to my house with her. The woman walked up to my mother and bit into her neck and sucked out her blood. That was when the change took place. That was when I was scratched. That was when the massacre began."

Doc Faustus
05-02-2007, 10:38 AM
"I'd been running from the strange lady for awhile," Bark bit his tongue, squinted hard to hold back tears, "when I was caught by the thing. Friend of hers, big hairy fella, eight feet high, claws like daggers on the end of each finger. Cut deep, infected. I looked up, saw the woman laughing, came to later and I was somethin' else. Somethin' hairy, big and real nasty. Lon Chaney Jr. shite. Weren't like the movies though, I didn't feel a damn thing when I tore my way through any unfortunates who came near me. That changed when I met Chantal here. "

Papillon Noir
05-02-2007, 11:09 AM
"I'd been running from the strange lady for awhile," Bark bit his tongue, squinted hard to hold back tears, "when I was caught by the thing. Friend of hers, big hairy fella, eight feet high, claws like daggers on the end of each finger. Cut deep, infected. I looked up, saw the woman laughing, came to later and I was somethin' else. Somethin' hairy, big and real nasty. Lon Chaney Jr. shite. Weren't like the movies though, I didn't feel a damn thing when I tore my way through any unfortunates who came near me. That changed when I met Chantal here. "

Chantal smiled softly, brushing a stray hair away from Bark's eye. Her eyes lingering on him a moment before looking at Tristan. "I was not unfamiliar with these creatures, they had taken my sister years earlier. I was hunting them when I met Bark, who was one of the few who had survived them. I showed him that there was more than just violence in the world, that there was love too," she smiled.

Her smiled faded as she said coolly, "And that we could kill these fuckers."

ferretchucker
05-02-2007, 12:11 PM
"Chantal," said Bark, "Gave me some strange herbs, I'm still unsure what they were. Since then I've been able to control my temper and strength. But ageing at one 10th of the rate of a normal human isn't fun. Chantal decided she couldn't let herself wither and age so the drank some of my blood. Hey presto! Here she is 300 years later!" Tristan's head was spinning. His world had just stood still. His girlfriend was dead.
"We must be off, this is the third time we've caught her this decade, she's getting sloppy." Said Bark. As the odd duo turned away, Tristan spoke.
"Let me come with you. She took away my life, Now I need to take away her's." Bark Smiled, made a beckoning gesture. The three walked away into the night and Bark continued with his tale of bloodshed, loss of friends and the clan of Lune Sombre.

ferretchucker
05-02-2007, 12:16 PM
I think we schould call this novel, the Clan of Lune Sombre

Zero
05-02-2007, 12:21 PM
Chantal smiled softly, brushing a stray hair away from Bark's eye. Her eyes lingering on him a moment before looking at Tristan. "I was not unfamiliar with these creatures, they had taken my sister years earlier. I was hunting them when I met Bark, who was one of the few who had survived them. I showed him that there was more than just violence in the world, that there was love too," she smiled.

Her smiled faded as she said coolly, "And that we could kill these fuckers."

lovely writing papillon

Doc Faustus
05-02-2007, 12:29 PM
Bark took a flask from his jacket, liquor that could probably be used to refinish a table. "Chantal and I were both victims of Operation Nessuno. The name's Italian. Means noone. Noone knows, noone can help you, and when they're done with you, you're noone. Another mouth to fill with flesh, another pair of fangs to drink folks dry. Chantal's what Nessuno calls Sanguiform B, clinically dead, but in need of blood to live. What you saw, that creature is type C Variant. Type C variant is what's called a PRESS: Psychoreactive Extranormal Shapeshifter. You get this?" Tristan wanted to nod.

ferretchucker
05-02-2007, 12:45 PM
Bark continued, "That woman, we nick named her Slice, was created directly by dark magic. Her purpose was to go and find as many diseases as possible and absorb them, then mutate thm to her advantage. Unfortunately for Salus, her creator, she took a disease from him first. Vampirism. She has since taken from hundreds of humans, many wolves and hundreds of rats. She is a super weapon. That man who infected me was also a type c. He took mainly from bears. Because he infected me, I am a type B. I have about half of his strength and powers. But he has lost much of his intelligence, unlike I. Type A's are those whom they drink from. I only know of one who survived. A welsh bloke named Skimmy. We're off to meet him now."

ferretchucker
05-02-2007, 12:49 PM
faustaus, doesn't you saying chantal was bit go back on my bit about her drinking bark's blood?

Doc Faustus
05-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Let me fix that. I'll remark that she'd been bitten sometime ago.

ferretchucker
05-02-2007, 12:57 PM
very well then. Carry on with the story, i want more to post. I'm compying this onto a word document so i can copy it back on here as one big thing. Over 2000 words so far.

Doc Faustus
05-02-2007, 01:43 PM
I retconned that thing for you, made Chantal's origin more ambiguous. I definitely would like to see more people doing this, or open up the possibility for more threads like this. I think it's a fun idea that works well.

VampiricClown
05-02-2007, 02:24 PM
In the dark corners of ones mind, all shadows twist and turn as if part of a roller coaster. Knowing this, the only thing in his mind at this time, is his lust for the foul smell of rotting flesh. As the shadows dance in his head, he concentrates only on his shaking hands and his twitching nerves, knowing that for him to be able to carry on, he must feed. Not something he wishes to do, nor has the murderous intent to do, but he must. If not for his life, then for his ever changing, sanity.

As the crisp air of a winter nights rain, splashes a cold yet refreshing glaze upon the young girls cheek, she carries on down the road, making her way back to her apartment where her newborn and husband are waiting for her to come home from work. As she arrives at the doorstep to the large, but long since remodled apartment, a faint scream and cry are coming from a room on the upper floor of the run-down structure. Ignoring the fact that the landlord wasn't in his usual rocking chair by the door, she races towards the stairs....

I will write some more to this if it is wanted of me, but let me know what you think so far.

novadawn969
05-02-2007, 10:20 PM
Wow...
At first, I thought it would be mediocre at best.
Now it's pretty damn good.
We have some talented people here on HDC. <3

ferretchucker
05-03-2007, 04:30 AM
In the dark corners of ones mind, all shadows twist and turn as if part of a roller coaster. Knowing this, the only thing in his mind at this time, is his lust for the foul smell of rotting flesh. As the shadows dance in his head, he concentrates only on his shaking hands and his twitching nerves, knowing that for him to be able to carry on, he must feed. Not something he wishes to do, nor has the murderous intent to do, but he must. If not for his life, then for his ever changing, sanity.

As the crisp air of a winter nights rain, splashes a cold yet refreshing glaze upon the young girls cheek, she carries on down the road, making her way back to her apartment where her newborn and husband are waiting for her to come home from work. As she arrives at the doorstep to the large, but long since remodled apartment, a faint scream and cry are coming from a room on the upper floor of the run-down structure. Ignoring the fact that the landlord wasn't in his usual rocking chair by the door, she races towards the stairs....

The screams were getting louder as she ran up the stairs. She got up to the floor above her and ran along the corridor. Room 451. A man was just walking in. The girl sped up, intent on finding out what was happening. She pulled out her small bottle of mace and held it out with one hand. With the other, she swept her scarf of and threw desperately at the closing door.

Success! She ran forward and pulled the door open. The man! The man was in there. He ran desperately towards her. To help or kill? She did not know. Behind she glimpsed a sleak woman in the corner, smiling as she screamed. The last thing the 21 year old engaged woman, due to get married in the morning saw was a lumbering hairy beast above her. The man who had raced towards her yelled out. Darkness.

Bark awoke, sweating, tears dripping down his eyes. The night memories were returning.

Doc Faustus
05-03-2007, 06:39 AM
The large man never got out of the habit of thinking that he was alone. All the time before Chantal, the man time, the beast time, he was alone and thought it would stay that way. The loneliness was a phantom limb that he still felt pains in, one that ached most when the memories came back. But he could see that the loneliness was indeed a delusion, when Tristan shot up just the same, sweat, tears and confusion. Bark breathed deep and tried to fight off the trauma, knowing that it was the boy's first taste of Nessuno. The strange shapeshifter left behind it the pall of fear that more powerful paranormals did. The boy was twitching wildly. "They're still here, they're everywhere...the air, the soil...it's poison and it's all around us..."

ferretchucker
05-03-2007, 06:50 AM
Somwhere in Northern Illinois...

"We just got reports of a young girl's throat being sliced. No fingerprints. Looked as though it was done by a bear but it was the middle of the street. One thing we did find was a picture taken by some drunks at a stag night. they sent it in, not realising until the morning."

Charlie handed the photo to Jack, the English head of the Fielsdale PD. The old man's eye's widened. It was 180 years since he had seen this creature. Back in the days of hunting. back when he was bitten. He grabbed his mobile phone and hurried for the door, putting his coat on. Somewhere, in America, he had to find The old trio. And he thought he knew where. Jack Burrows got in his car, and headed towards Skimmy's warehouse.

Papillon Noir
05-03-2007, 11:16 AM
lovely writing papillon

Thank you. :)

Papillon Noir
05-03-2007, 11:40 AM
Somwhere in Northern Illinois...

"We just got reports of a young girl's throat being sliced. No fingerprints. Looked as though it was done by a bear but it was the middle of the street. One thing we did find was a picture taken by some drunks at a stag night. they sent it in, not realising until the morning."

Charlie handed the photo to Jack, the English head of the Fielsdale PD. The old man's eye's widened. It was 180 years since he had seen this creature. Back in the days of hunting. back when he was bitten. He grabbed his mobile phone and hurried for the door, putting his coat on. Somewhere, in America, he had to find The old trio. And he thought he knew where. Jack Burrows got in his car, and headed towards Skimmy's warehouse.

Meanwhile, in Chicago:

Lila and Lola, or the Gemini Twins as they were more formally known in the sideshow circuit, were finishing up packing their gear into their car.

"Did you get both shotguns?", Lila asked.

"Yes", Lola replied.

"Did you get the extra ammo?", Lila asked again.

"Yes", Lola tiredly replied.

"Did you get the grenades? Because I think we're going to need--", Lila started.

"Oh, for christsake Lila, I got it all." Lola said, exasperated, "Now get in the fucking car."

"Alright!", Lila said as she got into the car. "I just want to be prepared, they don't know we're coming."

"Yes, but it's not them that we need to kill!" Lola said looking distractingly into the glovebox and then the backseat before looking back to her sister. "Did you bring the directions?"

"Oh, you mean the one to Skimmy's Warehouse?" Lila said brightly as she pulled a sheet of paper from her pocket.

Lola snatched the paper from her hands, "Jesus Lila, you're going to make us late."

"What?" Lila said innocently.

ferretchucker
05-03-2007, 01:08 PM
Back in Skimmy's warehouse, the trio just arrived. Skimmy was in the corner at the far end of the warehouse. There was a staircase and an upstairs, as well as several small seperate rooms. Big contraptions lined the walls. Giant guns, an array of gold and silver bullets and a desk with a big chemistry set on it. Skimmy turned as the door opened. Tristan gasped as he saw the monstrous face. It was extremely pale. The left half appeared to be caved in and had no eye. There was no nose, instead, two slits cut into his face. The other half looked tired an weak. His shoulder length brown hair was neatly kept. He was very muscley. He smiled as he saw them.
"Who's your friend?" He asked Bark.
"That's strange. You never told us your whole name. What is it?" Asked Chantal.
"Tristan is just my middle name, I use it because I prefer it to my first name." He answered.
"Spit it out boy! What's your name." said Skimmy in a harsh, but also slightly friendly way.
"Bartemius. Bartemius Overburse." He said quietly. The three hunters of the night gasped.
"You are...you are the son of Salus." Said Chantal, a smile spreading across her face.

Doc Faustus
05-03-2007, 01:11 PM
Lola swore under her breath. Her sister could be a hassle sometimes. She couldn't have been attached to a worse person. Then again, Lila's trigger finger was a whole lot quicker than hers and when it came down to kill or be killed, Lila was the one to have on her side. She was nervous enough about dealing with Skimmy. The Welshman was unpredictable as the Type A Chimera tended to be. Anybody with the temper of a badger and the reflexes of an antellope oughta be. No need to worry, though, they were packin' plenty of silver, and Lila, in spite of being a total scatterbrain could squeeze off rounds like nobody's business.
"It's okay," Lola said, trying to calm down, "the guy just makes me nervous. Failed alchemical experiments do that to me. The type As have been around since before Mendel discovered genetics and they show it, you know that."
"Skimmy ain't bad for a conspiracy nut with the brain of a sprung predator," said Lila, "course that isn't saying much."

ferretchucker
05-03-2007, 01:11 PM
just did a word count. 3176. Keep this going and we could end up having it made into a real book. I can see it now!

ferretchucker
05-03-2007, 01:18 PM
Driving across town. Jack burrows was leaking with sweat. He would be dragging himself back into this all, he knew it. He had just learnt to control his curse, now it would be coming back. The fear, the anger. The hate. Overhead the sun was begining to sink. They would strike again. He couldn't ignore it. If the Clan were returning, he had to stop them. Bark, Chantal and Skimmy couldn't do it alone. He was just arriving. As he looked up at the warehouse, the screams from last time he had been with these people returned to his head. He looked to his side. His gun was still there. when he looked up, he just caught the glimpse of a silver car pull out infront before he collided with it. He slammed his head on the wheel. He looked up to see the damage, but what see saw horrifed him more than 1000 dead bodies. The twins were back. They couldn't be! He had killed them. Back with the bomb! He had killed them! But here they were, smiling sinisterly, guns raised. Ready to shoot.

ferretchucker
05-04-2007, 07:09 AM
Sorry, none of you guys posted so I wanna do more. This will be longer than most of your bits. I love this thread!:::

Back in the warehouse...
"I'm the what of what?" Asked Tristan. He couldn't understand why the others were gawping at him so much. Bark opened his mouth to answer but stopped and raised his hand. "Car...crash. Let's go check it out." he said, pointing to the door. The three ran out. Skimmy handed Tristan a strange ball with a button on top of it. He smiled at him, Tristan knew this was a weapon of some sort. He put it in his pocket.
As Bark ran out, he shouted out loud. Tristan pushed to the front to see these strangely pretty gemini twins holding a gun. They turned to face him and smiled. The man in the crashed car scrambled out and quickly shot one of the twins in the legs. She swore out loud and shot at him but missed in all her pain.
The other twin sighed and started firing at Skimmy who had run to the left with a gun. Bark drew out his shotgun and loaded it, Chantal took out her crossbow and was aiming at them. She was ready to shoot at the twins when something large and hairy rammed into her and sent her flying. something flew over head and picked up Bark who struggled, dropping his shotgun.
Tristan ran over to Skimmy who had been shot in his right arm and somewhere in his stoumach. The twins advanced, as did the giant hairy creature. One of the twins held up her gun. It was the one the man from the car, who was currently out of sight, had shot. She pointed it at Skimmy and muttered something in a strange language. Tristan closed his eyes and heard a shot. Blood splattered on him. He slowly opened his eyes and saw the man from the car holding a gun out, there was a gaping hole in the womans head. She went limp. "Nice to see you too." Said the man, smiling. "Let's see if I still got it!"

Papillon Noir
05-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Sorry, none of you guys posted so I wanna do more. This will be longer than most of your bits. I love this thread!:::

Back in the warehouse...
"I'm the what of what?" Asked Tristan. He couldn't understand why the others were gawping at him so much. Bark opened his mouth to answer but stopped and raised his hand. "Car...crash. Let's go check it out." he said, pointing to the door. The three ran out. Skimmy handed Tristan a strange ball with a button on top of it. He smiled at him, Tristan knew this was a weapon of some sort. He put it in his pocket.
As Bark ran out, he shouted out loud. Tristan pushed to the front to see these strangely pretty gemini twins holding a gun. They turned to face him and smiled. The man in the crashed car scrambled out and quickly shot one of the twins in the legs. She swore out loud and shot at him but missed in all her pain.
The other twin sighed and started firing at Skimmy who had run to the left with a gun. Bark drew out his shotgun and loaded it, Chantal took out her crossbow and was aiming at them. She was ready to shoot at the twins when something large and hairy rammed into her and sent her flying. something flew over head and picked up Bark who struggled, dropping his shotgun.
Tristan ran over to Skimmy who had been shot in his right arm and somewhere in his stoumach. The twins advanced, as did the giant hairy creature. One of the twins held up her gun. It was the one the man from the car, who was currently out of sight, had shot. She pointed it at Skimmy and muttered something in a strange language. Tristan closed his eyes and heard a shot. Blood splattered on him. He slowly opened his eyes and saw the man from the car holding a gun out, there was a gaping hole in the womans head. She went limp. "Nice to see you too." Said the man, smiling. "Let's see if I still got it!"

"No!" Lila screamed as her sister's head exploded like a melon. Lola's body going limp and slinking to the ground.

Tristan wiped the blood from his face, "Oh, fuck."

"First time you seen a dead person," Jack said to Tristan.

"Oh, fuck!" Tristan said as his eyes widened.

"Oh, stop being a fucking sissy...it's just a little blood..."Jack trailed off as Tristan pointed over his shoulder. Jack turned just in time to see Lila with a bazooka on her shoulder.

"Motherfuckers," Lila whispered as her mascara ran in streaks down her tearjerked face. She released the button on the bazooka and the rocket shot towards Jack, Tristan, and the others.

Doc Faustus
05-04-2007, 03:59 PM
All were confused to see that Skimmy had executed a truly acrobatic dive, grabbing both Jack and Tristan and pushing them back several feet. The rocket exploded, Tristan could feel the heat and was overpowered by the noise, but was not reduced to bits of charred flesh as he had expected to be. Skimmy was fast, Skimmy was twitchy and Skimmy was strong. All these were things Lola had warned her sister about, yet the surviving conjoined twin was the most surprised person in the room. Bark and Chantal had found cover, also being preternaturally fast, so Lila's vengeful gesture lost a good deal of its thunder. Lila should have also expected the vampire she'd been warned about at the beginning of her mission to be right behind her. Lo and behold Chantal was. Instead of decapitating the confused twin, Chantal filled the warehouse with even more noise. "EVERYBODY CALM DOWN AND STOP SHOOTING!"

ferretchucker
05-05-2007, 02:24 AM
"I have a gun to your head," said Chantal "And any wrong move you make will cost you your life." Everybody was confused, most of all Bark. Slice had stopped fighting and had also stopped her hairy accomplice. But most of all because of Chantal. She had sharp teeth, that of a vampire, she had wings. She was...a vampire? How could this be? She had drunk his blood. That had made her immortal. He tried to ask her about this but was silenced by her.
"I have some questions for you. All of you." Said Chantal, looking at the other members of the evil clan. Slice returned to her human form, as did the hairy man. He somehow reminded Tristan of Hulk Hogan. All the Clan members nodded in agreement.
"Question uno. Lila, how did you survive, you and your friend there." She nodded at Lola's body.
"After Jack tried to kill us? Well, that fateful night back then almost did. Luckily, Lola saved both our asses. She picked up a table from that old cafeteria and shielded us with it in a corner. Not that we didn't get hurt." She signalled to a hideous burn along her arm. "I see you didn't get away unharmed either Bark."
He sneered at her "I got these little lovemarks killing your pathetic hubby. At least he is dead. Made sure of that myself. I never did have much time for Lizard Monkeys things." He said with a dark smile on his face.
Lila was about to run at him when Chantal tapped her in the back of the head with the gun.
"Question zwei."

ferretchucker
05-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Once again, i have waited long enough for another continuation so, here I go :

"Why have you all regrouped. This hasn't happened since our last battle. Of course, hubby isn't here and...where's your little leader and his pet?" asked Chantal, looking slightly anxious.
"Biding their time." Answered Slice plainly. I made contact recently and that was when they told us of him." She signalled at Tristan, who once again, wodered why he seemed to be the centre of attention.
"What's so important about him?" Asked Jack.
"He is the son of Salus. He is our victory. He is their destruction." Chantal said, with immense pride. Tristan was once again about to ask about this when he spotted something over in the corner. There was something there. A black shape shifting about like a ghost. It was holding reaching towards something. It was strange. Whatever it was, it seemed more like a shadow than a man. He realised what it was doing. It was going for one of Skimmy's weapons! He glanced across at the object. From it's appearance, he gathered it was a bomb of somesort. The shape appeared to be pressing buttons on it. IT WAS GOING TO EXPLODE! He yelled at the top of his voice, over the witty banter going on between Chantal and Lila. With a flash, the thing shot away. It looked like it went under the walls. Bet in shouting, he had distracted Chantal, Bark, Skimmy and the man he had heared refered to as Jack. That was just enough time for the others to attack.

ferretchucker
05-07-2007, 03:16 AM
bumpness!!!!!!!!

Papillon Noir
05-07-2007, 12:46 PM
Once again, i have waited long enough for another continuation so, here I go :

"Why have you all regrouped. This hasn't happened since our last battle. Of course, hubby isn't here and...where's your little leader and his pet?" asked Chantal, looking slightly anxious.
"Biding their time." Answered Slice plainly. I made contact recently and that was when they told us of him." She signalled at Tristan, who once again, wodered why he seemed to be the centre of attention.
"What's so important about him?" Asked Jack.
"He is the son of Salus. He is our victory. He is their destruction." Chantal said, with immense pride. Tristan was once again about to ask about this when he spotted something over in the corner. There was something there. A black shape shifting about like a ghost. It was holding reaching towards something. It was strange. Whatever it was, it seemed more like a shadow than a man. He realised what it was doing. It was going for one of Skimmy's weapons! He glanced across at the object. From it's appearance, he gathered it was a bomb of somesort. The shape appeared to be pressing buttons on it. IT WAS GOING TO EXPLODE! He yelled at the top of his voice, over the witty banter going on between Chantal and Lila. With a flash, the thing shot away. It looked like it went under the walls. Bet in shouting, he had distracted Chantal, Bark, Skimmy and the man he had heared refered to as Jack. That was just enough time for the others to attack.

But the device didn't explode. It wasn't a bomb at all, it was a gatekey that opened a portal to somewhere else. Like a rip in space an intense blue light came from the gate.

Only Bark seemed to know what it was, "Oh, no," he said, his face full of panic.

Tristan watched as a Shadow, similar to the one he had seen earlier came out of the portal and wrapped itself around Bark pulling him through the portal as he screamed.

Before Tristan realized what was happening the Shadows pulled in Lila and Chantal. Tristan looked down and realized that the Shadows had wrapped themselves around him. He tried to step back and looked for anything to grab onto, but it was too late and they yanked him through the portal too, closing behind him in a flash.

All Tristan could see was a blinding blue light as he felt himself being pulled from all directions. A wave of nausea hit him and just as quickly as it had come it was gone. He felt himself hit something hard and awoke to find himself, Bark, Chantal, and Lila all laying on a mirrored floor.

The others sat up all rubbing their heads. "Where are we?" Chantal said.

"Great," Lila scoffed, "We're God knows where and now I'm stuck with you all."

"Yeah, well I can change that," Chantal said as she reached for her gun, but it was gone. All their weapons were gone. "What the fuck? Where is my gun?"

Tristan looked around, not only was the floor mirrored, but so was the walls and ceiling. The room was massive with high ceilings. The only part that wasn't mirrored was the twelve ornate doors on along the walls of the room. The room was also empty except for the four of them.

Bark sighed deeply, as all eyes went to him, "I know where we are."

illdojo
05-07-2007, 01:05 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

Rob Bottin
05-07-2007, 01:24 PM
But the device didn't explode. It wasn't a bomb at all, it was a gatekey that opened a portal to somewhere else. Like a rip in space an intense blue light came from the gate.

Only Bark seemed to know what it was, "Oh, no," he said, his face full of panic.

Tristan watched as a Shadow, similar to the one he had seen earlier came out of the portal and wrapped itself around Bark pulling him through the portal as he screamed.

Before Tristan realized what was happening the Shadows pulled in Lila and Chantal. Tristan looked down and realized that the Shadows had wrapped themselves around him. He tried to step back and looked for anything to grab onto, but it was too late and they yanked him through the portal too, closing behind him in a flash.

All Tristan could see was a blinding blue light as he felt himself being pulled from all directions. A wave of nausea hit him and just as quickly as it had come it was gone. He felt himself hit something hard and awoke to find himself, Bark, Chantal, and Lila all laying on a mirrored floor.

The others sat up all rubbing their heads. "Where are we?" Chantal said.

"Great," Lila scoffed, "We're God knows where and now I'm stuck with you all."

"Yeah, well I can change that," Chantal said as she reached for her gun, but it was gone. All their weapons were gone. "What the fuck? Where is my gun?"

Tristan looked around, not only was the floor mirrored, but so was the walls and ceiling. The room was massive with high ceilings. The only part that wasn't mirrored was the twelve ornate doors on along the walls of the room. The room was also empty except for the four of them.

Bark sighed deeply, as all eyes went to him, "I know where we are."

When he turned around he could only see a sharp light making him blind and then it came, from a razorblad it hitted him over the throat and the blood started to spray, Bark fell to the ground, running for the light as he passed away forever...

Rob Bottin
05-07-2007, 01:26 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

Lol!

Should we let the thread continue?

Papillon Noir
05-08-2007, 06:40 AM
When he turned around he could only see a sharp light making him blind and then it came, from a razorblad it hitted him over the throat and the blood started to spray, Bark fell to the ground, running for the light as he passed away forever...

{I think this post should not be included in this story as the poster has not only not contributed anything previously, but in one run-on sentence, kills off a major character with a weapon, which was previously stated in the prior post: does not exist! There are no weapons here and they are alone, and this does not fit with the previous linear flow of the story.}

ferretchucker
05-08-2007, 10:17 AM
{I think this post should not be included in this story as the poster has not only not contributed anything previously, but in one run-on sentence, kills off a major character with a weapon, which was previously stated in the prior post: does not exist! There are no weapons here and they are alone, and this does not fit with the previous linear flow of the story.}

[Agreed.]

Meanwhile, back in the warehouse...

"What the fuck was that?!" Shouted Jack, with a look of horror and shock on his face. He looked up to see Slice and the hairy man who, last time they were in a confrontation had been named Greek both looking suprised and unmistakeably, scared. The only one looking normal looked up. Expressionless. He stared out into the night sky through a hole in the roof of the building.
"It has begun. The war to end it all has begun. Soon, the four races will clash and only one can come out victorious." he said, and Jack gasped as Skimmy slumped the floor and began to laugh.
"Skim, are you okay?" Asked Jack, keeping an eye on the two members of the clan of Lune Sombre, incase they decided to strike.
"I am the only one left." Said Skimmy. "Did you ever wonder why I survived Slices bite? Any normal man would have surely died. I have not been completely honest with you all. First of all, my name is not Skimmy, it's Trius. Trius the third. Trius the great. The last Eldest. And now, the end of all that we know, is upon us.

ferretchucker
05-22-2007, 01:00 PM
hmmmm...I just re-read it am I'm afraid it's becoming a sci-fi action rather than horror. Maybe we should go back and change some things.