PDA

View Full Version : And the Winner will be...

_____V_____
04-17-2007, 11:43 AM
All this talk about a new movie from New Line involving Freddy vs Michael vs Jason gave me this idea...if all of em were to square off in a huge battle...

who do you think will win in a battle of the screen monsters?

bloody_ribcut
04-17-2007, 11:47 AM
good question

freddy shouldnt even be apart of it, mike and jason.............jason of course,
although im a major halloween and m. myers fan.

bleeding_angelgirl
04-17-2007, 11:47 AM
well we no now jason can kinda take freddy so realy its can jason take micheal and isay no micheal will win. go michael myers

Roderick Usher
04-17-2007, 11:48 AM
The Alien.

I'd love to see all of the other icons cocooned with little chest-bursters erupting from their chests. Can't you just see it?

Jason's chest cracking open as a baby alien explodes out... Drac sinking his teeth into a face-hugger only to have its acid blood burn his face off.

_____V_____
04-17-2007, 11:48 AM
Poll is up. Choose, ye mortals.;)

_____V_____
04-17-2007, 11:49 AM
I have a hard time rooting for any one of them to win, but Freddy seems the obvious choice as he is by far the smartest of the bunch. But they're all essentially immortal, right?

I'd rather see them team up to destroy all of humanity with only one man between us and them...ASH!

That would be some battle alrite. Though Ash by himself...he would have his hands full...unless he had someone by his side? The Predator maybe?

bloody_ribcut
04-17-2007, 11:49 AM
I have a hard time rooting for any one of them to win, but Freddy seems the obvious choice as he is by far the smartest of the bunch. But they're all essentially immortal, right?

I'd rather see them team up to destroy all of humanity with only one man between us and them...ASH!

so is that gonna happen, or was the ash vs. jason vs. freddy still a rumor?

_____V_____
04-17-2007, 11:51 AM
Cant say yet. New Line has commissioned scripts on both, a prequel to NOES and a Freddy vs Jason vs Michael script...so lets wait and see. Till then, who do you think will win a battle of the 10 heavyweights of the monsters?

Roderick Usher
04-17-2007, 11:53 AM
so is that gonna happen, or was the ash vs. jason vs. freddy still a rumor?

Raimi doesn't want to release the rights. It won't happen.

But MY NAME IS BRUCE is coming soon, and it sounds awesome.

_____V_____
04-17-2007, 11:53 AM
Remember, most of em are pretty immortal. Jason, Michael, Freddy, Dracula, Frankie, Pinhead...but some can be a handful and really vicious, the Werewolf, the Alien etc.

So choose carefully, fellow HDCers.:cool:

Prey
04-17-2007, 11:58 AM
Jason. He's got the most kills in movie history to his name, plus he kicked Freddy's butt nicely in FvJ, plus he can take on any one of the rest by himself.

_____V_____
04-17-2007, 12:01 PM
hmm its just a fantasy poll, but what if Jason squares off against Dracula? One hack to the head clean off maybe? or a huge stab of the machete through the heart? And if Drac sinks his teeth into Jason's neck, do we have a vampire Jason on our hands? :eek:

I feel excited about some of the battles this poll conjures up in the imagination.

_____V_____
04-17-2007, 12:05 PM
Jason. He's got the most kills in movie history to his name, plus he kicked Freddy's butt nicely in FvJ, plus he can take on any one of the rest by himself.

Nice reply. I would like to urge more fellow members to vote in this poll, citing your reason why you picked that movie monster. Lets see if we can have a clear winner emerging.

Despare
04-17-2007, 12:23 PM
The Alien.

I'd love to see all of the other icons cocooned with little chest-bursters erupting from their chests. Can't you just see it?

Jason's chest cracking open as a baby alien explodes out... Drac sinking his teeth into a face-hugger only to have its acid blood burn his face off.

Do the chest bursters need a living being to gestate in? Wouldn't Jason's body just be a corpse in their eyes?

As far as Drac, there wouldn't really be anything but coagulated blood in Jason would there?

Obviously I think Jason would win.

Doc Faustus
04-17-2007, 12:59 PM
My breakdown of the fight: Pinhead. Although it's unfair to include him because he embodies an ideology and is part of some sort of cosmic balance.Thus, to ask who would win in a fight against Pinhead is like asking who would win in a fight against the quotation mark or the concept of salad. Pinhead's only weakness is his love of pleabargaining. I guess if Freddy got him on some kind of gameshow Freddy would win, because Pinhead is usually willing to back down in exchange for more souls or maybe a dinette set, or the location of some sinner. He gives in way too easily for somebody who's such a ranging ideologue. Between the others who could actually fight fair against each other, the winner would be Jason, because the Alien bursting from his chest would only be a source of momentary confusion and annoyance for Jason. The American Werewolf has cool effects, but little in the way of combat prowess. The mummy would just find a bog to sink into and be distracted by yet another reincarnation of his lost love.

The Mothman
04-17-2007, 01:35 PM
this has been done a couple times before, and the only possible answer would be Jason or Michael Myers, simply because they cant be killed.

Posher778
04-17-2007, 02:37 PM
Alien. Nature always defeats man, and Jason IS man. Plus, alien is way more elusive than jason, and would have him ripped to pieces in a second.

DP McCoy
04-17-2007, 03:34 PM
Dracula would ultimately come out on top,Firstly he has the power to change himself into a mist,which is pretty handy for defensive purposes (How can you Stab,slash,saw or bite mist? )
Secondly Dracula can raise the dead thus creating an army of undead grunts to take out those opponents who are not immortal.
Thirdly Dracula has the power of Mind control which would enable him to make what remains of his foes do whatever the hell he pleases.
Yep,Dracula for me..........he would,however,be fucked at sun up!

AmericanManiac
04-17-2007, 04:09 PM
My vote went to alien!

bwind22
04-17-2007, 05:49 PM
Isn't the correct answer obviously Pinhead? He see,s far and away the most powerful. I'd think he'd dominate.

VampiricClown
04-17-2007, 05:55 PM
My bets are on Michael. And this is why:

Jason: He's big and immortal, although he is in turn, a little on the dumb side.

Freddy: As long as you don't go to sleep, you'll be fine.

Leatherface: He's tough, but he's still a mortal.

Dracula: He can be killed at dawn or by a wooden stake.

Frankenstein: He's a human doctor! What's he going to do against these other guys?

Frankenstein's Monster: He isn't immortal...

The Mummy: He's waaaay too slow to be taken seriously.

American Werewolf: Last time I checked, werewolves can be killd by a silver object of sorts.

The Alien: This one can also be killed....Predator showed us that.

Pinhead: He's pretty tough, but he has died and as long as you can get him back in the box, you're fine.

Michael on the other hand, he has been shot, stabbed and pretty much damaged in every way possible, but he never goes away.

:)

Prey
04-17-2007, 08:25 PM
Dont think Freddy has much of a chance here.
If he drags the Alien into one of his nightmares, it wont be of much difference because the Alien doesnt care about its sorroundings, as long as there's something living upon which it can pounce.
Freddy can create a daylight scene for Dracula, but because its a dream, Dracula wont be affected much either.
Some of these guys are pretty fearless, and Freddy will have a hard time getting into their heads and finding out what their worst fears are.

_____V_____
04-17-2007, 08:33 PM
Some nice points covered ^ there. (though by Frankenstein, I did mean the monster, not the doctor)

Excellent points by DP & Doc. Although Pinhead can be killed and sent back to the netherworld too, and Drac also has his weaknesses. What about the Werewolf? Sure he can be killed by a silver bullet but do the other 9 know that? Jason or Michael dont go around carrying silver with them. The Alien doesnt stop to think about its killing. Its as fast as the Alien and can rip you to shreds in a second. But of course, it is dependent on the full moon...or is it?

hmm...

Despare
04-17-2007, 08:38 PM
Dracula wouldn't have much real blood to drink in this fight. I would love to see a movie where Drac sneaks up on Jason and sinks his teeth into Jasons neck only to have Jason cock his head in confusion before swinging around and taking Drac's head off heh.

Kane_Hodder
04-17-2007, 08:42 PM
My choice obviously would be Jason. Some might argue that he has killed only humans before, but he did a great job of banging Freddy up nicely in Freddy vs Jason. As far as Michael goes, it will be interesting to see how he fares against Jason. Dracula might be a handful but decapitation does stop him in his tracks, and some of these killers are experts at lopping the head off. Frankenstein is a set of bandages and stitches, so can be taken to pieces in no time. Same goes for the Mummy too. Pinhead would be the only adversary who could give the others a tough time.

_____V_____
04-17-2007, 08:44 PM
After pt.6, Jason didnt have much blood left in him. What about Michael though? Would he turn into a vampire if bitten by Dracula?

It would be interesting to think about the scene between the Alien and Dracula too. What do they do when against each other? Does Drac stand a chance against Alien's acid and teeth? or will the Alien turn if bitten?

Despare
04-17-2007, 08:46 PM
The Mummy seems to be getting a bad "wrap" here. Depending on which version/mythology he DOES have a lot of supernatural powers. I think he'd be more than a handful, I wonder how an Alien would fight in a sandstorm because environment would play a HUGE part in this one. I think the werewolf against an Alien would be a hell of a fight to see too...

As far as the Aliens and Dracula, unless it was holy water those creatures were bleeding it wouldn't matter. Acid can't kill the count right? Drac would also have a distinct advantage when it came to picking his spot add that to his super strenght and intelligence and he'd have a fighting chance. Would he try to bite the undead or simply try and kill them? Dracula would probably be the smartest one in the fight and he could fly around waiting for his spot. Michael turning is a good thought but who knows if draining Michael of his blood would turn or kill him, it may just feed The Shape and make him stronger.

_____V_____
04-17-2007, 08:51 PM
Hell yes. One of those lycans of Underworld would be quite a match for the Alien.

Of course the Mummy doesnt stand a chance without its powers. But given its all powerful, on its day, the Mummy can win against any of the 9 listed, or all of em. I think the Mummy is powerful enough to take on anyone.

_____V_____
04-17-2007, 08:55 PM
Michael has been disposed off many times and has managed to return everytime. So I am thinking Drac's bite may not have the desired effect it should.

What if a face-hugger attaches itself to Drac and knocks him out senseless while planting an Alien inside him? Would we have an Alien with vampire powers bursting his chest and coming out?

bloody_ribcut
04-18-2007, 04:52 AM
or if the warewolf scratches an alien, the transormation would be death to all.

bloodrayne
04-18-2007, 05:10 AM
I like to keep things simple, so I could see the Alien ripping them all to shreds...It's big, powerful, fast and vicious

Even if the others aren't technically 'dead'...They would still have lost once they have been dismembered and disabled

Then Ash comes along and blows the Alien's head off with his shotgun...If he can take out demons, he can take out an Alien

Prey
04-18-2007, 05:43 AM
The Alien could be outnumbered if 2-3 of those listed get together against it. And it can be killed too. If a wussy Predator can do it, I m sure the Werewolf could finish it off in seconds. The only factor keeping it interesting would be its acid for blood.

_____V_____
04-18-2007, 06:13 AM
The Werewolf and the Alien do have speed as their assets, but one cant ignore someone like Pinhead who can stop them dead in their tracks.

It will be mighty interesting to see Pinhead square off against the Alien. Would it be hooked in chains and ripped to pieces, or will the acid dissolve the chains and the creature has Pinhead for lunch?

Prey
04-18-2007, 07:19 AM
The Alien is badass. You cant keep it quiet if anything living is prowling near it, unless the Queen calls it back of course (like in Aliens and AvP).
Given the day, the Werewolf is no match for it. It would be a bunch of bloody fur and meat in no time at all. The Alien can be really vicious and keep coming at you, while the Werewolf spends a lot of time snarling at its enemy.
That, my friend, will always be an advantage for the Alien.

Posher778
04-18-2007, 05:46 PM
It would just... be Alien. There's no doubt about it. the alien has no real weaknesses, pain doesn't hinder it from being vicious in the least, and neither do it's surroundings. It has acid blood, so any machete slash or stab would get it on the attacker in some way and sizzle a part of them off, and it's teeth are unbreakable! It has an evil tongue too, that can pierce a skull with ease, and a slash/stab tail. It has more stealth than an invisible ant, and it's prey is always dead on the ground in about a second. PLUS, all of it's weapons and tactics are 100% natural! It doesn't even use knives or anything like the rest.

Despare
04-18-2007, 07:15 PM
It would just... be Alien. There's no doubt about it. the alien has no real weaknesses, pain doesn't hinder it from being vicious in the least, and neither do it's surroundings. It has acid blood, so any machete slash or stab would get it on the attacker in some way and sizzle a part of them off, and it's teeth are unbreakable! It has an evil tongue too, that can pierce a skull with ease, and a slash/stab tail. It has more stealth than an invisible ant, and it's prey is always dead on the ground in about a second. PLUS, all of it's weapons and tactics are 100% natural! It doesn't even use knives or anything like the rest.

Predator....

We're talking ONE Alien here right? Not a whole nest... otherwise we'd have to give Dracula the win because he could just keep making soldiers until the war is won for him. Acid doesn't bother vampires much, only holy water. Besides, as we've seen before, the Alien could keep killing Jason over and over again and it wouldn't matter because he would keep coming back.

Posher778
04-18-2007, 07:23 PM
But alien could stake him with his tail.

Alien could tear jason to pieces, him coming back to life holds no significance in one fight.

Despare
04-18-2007, 07:24 PM
His tail isn't made of wood.

Posher778
04-18-2007, 07:36 PM
His tail isn't made of wood.

I don't think it matters

Despare
04-18-2007, 07:44 PM
I don't think it matters

Depends on the lore you're going by... I agree with the legend of the "must be wooden" stake. In some cases, any stake will do; in others, it must be wood; and to get the greatest possible damage done, the stake must be made of hawthorn, ash, juniper or hawthorn.

_____V_____
04-18-2007, 08:19 PM
Of course we are talking about one Alien here. A whole nest of Aliens would kick everybody's ass listed above in a matter of seconds. But Jason has a sixth sense. Many a time in the movies we see it, as a close up to his mask and one of his eyes shining with some new light inside.

I dont think Jason would let himself be ripped to pieces so easily. And remember, the Alien doesnt tear into you right away. It tries to bite and grab first, in order to take you alive, to the nearest face-hugger egg. If the prey is too vicious, then only it responds by swiftly killing it. Jason can be a smart fighter in an one-on-one. True he doesnt have much grey cells, but yeah in a fight, even against the Alien, Jason is a tough SOB to beat.

Prey
04-18-2007, 08:35 PM
Remember Jason wears a hockey mask. The view to the Alien itself would convince it that this one cant be dragged back to an egg. It would be a fight alright. And the Alien definitely has a lot of edges over Jason, if it comes down to a fight between em.

stubbornforgey
04-19-2007, 07:01 AM
Dracula..
those other young bucks would be no match against a man who can mesmerise and hypnotise ..
a man who can change form and pick his time of attack.
a man who can decide at his own leisure whether to turn you into a living dead
or just devour you outright.
'sigh'..i so love the man :o

Prey
04-19-2007, 07:24 AM
Valid points. But the question is, can the Alien be hypnotised into submission? If the answer is yes, even Freddy can beat it.

_____V_____
04-19-2007, 07:51 AM
Dracula is a huge match for the Alien. I dont think it would know how to encounter a vampire. Treat him like a human or an animal? And the ripping to shreds approach wont work with Dracula, especially at night.

Kane_Hodder
04-19-2007, 10:16 AM
I side with Jason. No matter who the opponent is, Jason can take on anyone on his day, and win.

Despare
04-19-2007, 12:31 PM
I would love to see a movie setting like Pitch Black with a ton of Aliens vs. a whole army of the undead raised by Dracula. I'm talking kick-ass vapires too, wolf/mist/bat forms and whole deal.

Posher778
04-19-2007, 01:16 PM
I would love to see a movie setting like Pitch Black with a ton of Aliens vs. a whole army of the undead raised by Dracula. I'm talking kick-ass vapires too, wolf/mist/bat forms and whole deal.

Oh sheesh. One alien is hard enough, but an army? Alien still.

Despare
04-19-2007, 01:20 PM
Oh sheesh. One alien is hard enough, but an army? Alien still.

Vs. an entire army of the undead which could fly above the Aliens, study their movements, use mist to come up right behind them and then their super strength to literally tear them apart. It would be fun to see. Or one Alien vs. the crazy ass cyber Jason from Jason X heh.

Posher778
04-19-2007, 01:23 PM
Vs. an entire army of the undead which could fly above the Aliens, study their movements, use mist to come up right behind them and then their super strength to literally tear them apart. It would be fun to see. Or one Alien vs. the crazy ass cyber Jason from Jason X heh.

But as far as I know, not all the vampires can make mist and stuff, just dracula. But the thing is, in a war, nature ALWAYS wins. You just can't defeat it. And aliens behave naturally and instinctively, just as the vampires would study them, the aliens would be studying just as hard. Plus the queen reproduces extremely fast, and any stupid vampire that lands on the ground would get a nice facehugger surprise.

Despare
04-19-2007, 01:26 PM
But as far as I know, not all the vampires can make mist and stuff, just dracula. But the thing is, in a war, nature ALWAYS wins. You just can't defeat it. And aliens behave naturally and instinctively, just as the vampires would study them, the aliens would be studying just as hard. Plus the queen reproduces extremely fast, and any stupid vampire that lands on the ground would get a nice facehugger surprise.

Aliens aren't nature... they're animals just like human beings are. A facehugger couldn't live in a vampire, it's just a walking corpse. The Alien is only instinct and the lack of thought is what would undo it.

Posher778
04-19-2007, 01:31 PM
Aliens aren't nature... they're animals just like human beings are. A facehugger couldn't live in a vampire, it's just a walking corpse. The Alien is only instinct and the lack of thought is what would undo it.

I disagree. Aliens are extremely intelligent. They're a lot like velociraptors if you think about it. They work as a team, they don't show any mercy whatsoever, and they learn faster than anything i've ever seen. Vampires have fangs... and can become a small bat. Sure they're "undead" but what about sunlight? I think there are many ways an alien could kill it, not just the heart. Plus, vampires show fear to things, aliens are just cold hard killers. Also, if multiple aliens devour various sections of a vampire, what then? Does it just SPRING out of a hole in the ground?

Despare
04-19-2007, 01:54 PM
I disagree. Aliens are extremely intelligent. They're a lot like velociraptors if you think about it. They work as a team, they don't show any mercy whatsoever, and they learn faster than anything i've ever seen. Vampires have fangs... and can become a small bat. Sure they're "undead" but what about sunlight? I think there are many ways an alien could kill it, not just the heart. Plus, vampires show fear to things, aliens are just cold hard killers. Also, if multiple aliens devour various sections of a vampire, what then? Does it just SPRING out of a hole in the ground?

If a vampire was "eaten" then the regeneration would allow it to burst from the Alien just like a chestburster... hmmmm taste of their medicine.

Posher778
04-19-2007, 02:04 PM
If a vampire was "eaten" then the regeneration would allow it to burst from the Alien just like a chestburster... hmmmm taste of their medicine.

I don't think it would work like that. I think the vampire thing wasn't thought through enough. It doesn't all work, even supernaturally. Whatever, aliens are cuter anyways.:)

Despare
04-19-2007, 02:07 PM
I don't think it would work like that. I think the vampire thing wasn't thought through enough. It doesn't all work, even supernaturally. Whatever, aliens are cuter anyways.:)

lol

The key word is "supernatural", where-as Aliens are natural the vampire is not. I don't think a battle would work because you couldn't adhere to the natural world of the Alien with the demi-god-like Dracula.

Posher778
04-19-2007, 02:15 PM
Hmm if they were all mortal, Alien would have them in a second. Immortality is too unreal IMO. I think it's just annoying. Like vampires, stupid. Like the superhero that has too many powers or something. Werewolves makes sense if you look at it in a regeneration sense, like Dog Soldiers, shot and shot and shot, but they come back. I think they just heal fast because they have human and dog dna mixed and they just.... heal. Vampires have teeth and animal powers and do everything, and it's so unbelievable.

Off topic, but I think aliens (like the ones in this discussion) are possible. I mean, what do we know? Space is huge. I think werewolves is POSSIBLE, but maybe not in the cinematic sense like it is. I think people can get infected with something weird and become wolf like, or get characteristics. I dunno about all the silver stuff and full moon yadayada.

Prey
04-19-2007, 11:06 PM
Off topic, but I think aliens (like the ones in this discussion) are possible. I mean, what do we know? Space is huge. I think werewolves is POSSIBLE, but maybe not in the cinematic sense like it is. I think people can get infected with something weird and become wolf like, or get characteristics. I dunno about all the silver stuff and full moon yadayada.

Lycanthropy.

These are for you, Posh :-

http://www.angelfire.com/mi2/horror/Shift.html

and

http://www.truthbeknown.com/aliens.htm

stubbornforgey
04-20-2007, 08:01 AM
Valid points. But the question is, can the Alien be hypnotised into submission? If the answer is yes, even Freddy can beat it.

Dracula can turn him into Alien soup' :o

Prey
04-20-2007, 09:52 AM
Wow.. you guys are dense.

Freddy Vs Jason Vs Michael

was a GOD DAMN APRIL FOOLS JOKE

I guess you fuckheads got fooled.

I am guessing you didnt notice the other 7 names in that poll. Its a hypothetical discussion as to who would emerge the winner, if such a situation existed. Given the topics this forum has been spewing of late, I think this is a very good way of getting the horror general forum back on track. But thick brains need clearer eyes and better conception for their grey cells to decipher anything as coherent.:rolleyes:

Maybe Dracula can do that, Stubbs, if he can hypnotise the Alien. But my question still stands, can the Alien be hypnotised as any other animal?

_____V_____
04-20-2007, 08:26 PM
Keep this BS out of the thread please, xperiment. We were having a healthy discussion till you had to butt in with your comment and instigate that reply. I dont want another good thread to bite the dust because of such replies.

Lets get this back on track...Ok we have been talking about the Alien, Jason, Dracula & Werewolf. We have forgotten Michael. If Jason can regenerate and come back every time, why cant Michael?

And what about Leatherface? It seemed unclear in the movies if he could actually be killed. But he is a human under someone else's skin (or is he?) and can be killed, right?

Posher778
04-20-2007, 08:39 PM
Keep this BS out of the thread please, xperiment. We were having a healthy discussion till you had to butt in with your comment and instigate that reply. I dont want another good thread to bite the dust because of such replies.

Lets get this back on track...Ok we have been talking about the Alien, Jason, Dracula & Werewolf. We have forgotten Michael. If Jason can regenerate and come back every time, why cant Michael?

And what about Leatherface? It seemed unclear in the movies if he could actually be killed. But he is a human under someone else's skin (or is he?) and can be killed, right?

He's a big pussy, yes he can be killed. They only get victims because of their trickery. If it was a decent fight I think most people could get away.

_____V_____
04-20-2007, 08:44 PM
So that basically leaves him out of the equation.

What about Frankie? He's all parts and a tough SOB to beat. Couldnt he take on Jason or Michael?

Or would it be too tough of a battle for him to square off against the Alien or Dracula? (after all we did have movies like Dracula vs Frankie)

Dante'sInferno
04-20-2007, 08:44 PM
Alien....simple.Nothing could beat it.Not even the immense cuteness of a box of kittens.

_____V_____
04-20-2007, 08:47 PM
DANTE!! Boy am I glad to see you!:D

Go vote in my tourney already. You ll love this new one.;)

The Alien can be killed, and by someone swifter than it. Thats what we are thinking about. Could it be the Werewolf, Dracula or one of the killers? hmm....

Dante'sInferno
04-20-2007, 08:51 PM
Okay...What about the Queen alien,she would kill everything.The wearwolve would be like.....OH SHITTTT!!!!!!!!!"alien then bites its head off"Then goes after Pimheads,she impales him with her tale.and rips him in half.Jasons all like..."der"Michael,throws a butcher knive at the queen alien,then blood spews out,and burns michaels face off,then frankenstein gives the queen alien a chronic tittie twister...THE END!

The winner is.Frankenstein!

_____V_____
04-20-2007, 08:54 PM
:D

That would make one heck of a VERSUS movie doncha think!!

Dante'sInferno
04-20-2007, 09:01 PM
It would be amazing entertainment dude!U,...oh yeah i forgot about Freddy,when frankenstein goes to sleep,freddys there...And he whips out his penis and smacks frankenstein in the face with it(He would so do that,its in freddys nature)And frankenstein is blinded,oh and then...Freddy starts stabbing him in the testicles,untill frankenstein throws up,then freddy slices his head off.and then he says.I deafeted the tittie slayer!!"then he does the moon walk"

That would be the greatest ending EVER.

_____V_____
04-20-2007, 09:05 PM
Whoa...if they ever make a Scary Movie 5, they ll know which plot to use now.

:D

Prey
04-21-2007, 03:36 AM
Out of those listed, I dont think Leatherface and Frankenstein's monster stand much of a chance against the others. Both of em are huge chunks of meat and depend on brute force more than grey cells.

The Alien can be a very intelligent and smart creature (as is evident by the movies) and it will be the toughest SOB to beat, given any situation, or any opponent, IMO.

Kane_Hodder
04-22-2007, 03:03 AM
Even against such formidable opponents as Dracula, Pinhead and The Alien, it is nice to see Jason leading with 6 votes.

_____V_____
03-20-2010, 10:07 PM
**Bump**

Here it is...the ultimate battle of the horror baddies!

Choose!

Caenxavier
03-21-2010, 12:35 AM
Pinhead hands down. He might have a bit of trouble with Freddy, but he never sleeps...

He's a fucking monster from hell for God's sake.

ferretchucker
03-21-2010, 02:58 AM
I voted the Alien. To begin with the facehugger would kill on of them, then the little alien would run away and grow into the real deal. It could stab Dracula through the heart and easily use it's stealth to kill the others. Perhaps Pinhead would be a challenge...

Straker
03-21-2010, 06:22 AM
Jason Voorhees- Always gonna struggle in this situation, not smart enough to cope with a free for all of this nature. Would deal out plenty of damage, but would be an easy target too.
Michael Myers- Similar problem to Jason. Hard worker, but his under developed brain is gonna make him an easy target.
Freddy Krueger- Dark horse. Hes got the smarts to cause some trouble, but there's gotta be a question mark over his durability.
Leatherface- Needs to find a corner to hide in, dude would be effective in the real world, but he's out of his leauge here.
Dracula- Possible contender, but too many achillies heels. Would be smart enough to pick his fights, but I doubt he'd win it.
Frankenstein- Needs to steer clear of Freddy on the battle field otherwise he's in a world of trouble. Durable, but not smart enough to be a serious contender.
The Mummy- Just too slow.
American Werewolf- Would be trouble for any of these guys one on one, but nothign stands out enough to make me think he would be around at the end.
Pinhead- Way over powered for this battle. Would need to be a lament puzzle box lying around the battle field just to give the others a chance. Even then I have him as a strong favourite.
The Alien- Strong. Smart. Durable. Definatley gonna be around until the end.

In short, its all about pinhead. If one of the more intelligant competitiors could get him out of the equation early then that would throw the thing wide open, but he's just way to powerful to bet against.

I'd like to see Chucky in there to add his brand of violence to procedings too.

:eek:

Despare
03-21-2010, 06:39 AM
IIt could stab Dracula through the heart and easily use it's stealth to kill the others.

And it's made of wood?

fiend_skull
03-21-2010, 06:49 AM
My choice would be Pinhead. Like many before him he has been killed, but the difference between him and others is that he has a direct connection to hell and whoever he kills can be turned into a Cenobite as well.His power is almost Cosmic as he can throw chains into any direction and rip into his opponent. He could take out all of his mortal opponents easily, but the immortal opponents (IE Dracula and Freddy) would be formidable opponents.

Though I do know an enemy that could annihilate all of them....SEQUELS AND REMAKES AHHHHH!...No? Okay. Then I'll just go with Pinhead

ferretchucker
03-21-2010, 07:15 AM
And it's made of wood?

Does the stake have to be wooden? I'd assume that it was simply about destroying the heart.

The main problem here is intelligence. Whilst Michael, Jason, Leatherface, The Mummy and [depending on which version] Frankenstein's Monster are all quite intuitive in a fight I don't think they would do so well in this situation.

The Mummy would probably be the first to go.

Franky would last a while but would eventually be torn to shreds.

Jason may well use his machete to pick off a few but I can see him being taken by surprise.

Michael needs to learn to run or doesn't stand a chance.

Leatherface would be picked off very easily. Against ordinary humans he's fine but I'd say even one of these guys would kill him easily.

The Alien and American Werewolf are the true beasts in this fight.

Wolfy, I think would go for a full on attack which might get him somewhere but he'd probably be picked off from behind.

The Alien would analyze it's environment and bare in mind these things can sense who to kill and who not to. The queen knew that Bishop wouldn't be suitable for impregnation and in Alien3 it knew Ripley was already up the duff with one. I think it could sense who to attack and in what way. Also, if I understand this right he wouldn't be trying to impregnate any of them since it's just him and no eggs around.

Dracula, Pinhead and Freddy are all intelligent supernatural beings. All of them are undead.

Dracula is a savage with plenty of skills and I think they would get him far but to be honest I don't even see him sticking around for this fight. He might harvest the remains but a brawl of this sort doesn't seem his thing. I think he'd just fly off somewhere.

Freddy understand's someone's fears but to be in this battle he would have to be in the real world where he's just a burn victim with some claws. I don't think so...

Pinhead with his massive powers would just own. Him and the Count probably have a thang going on. Either they'd be good friends considering Dracula's deal with the devil or Dracula would solve the puzzle.

Conclusion: It's between Dracula, Pinhead and the Alien. Looking over things I think these two could get the alien. Whilst it stays in the shadows a lot, as soon as it goes to attack it's pretty vulnerable especially to the powers of hell. He couldn't impregnate any of them.

Doc Faustus
03-21-2010, 10:08 AM
Yup. Stakes must be wooden. Some mythoi even say a specific kind of wood. Ash or rowan, I believe.

Scarebaby
03-21-2010, 11:00 AM
Pinhead, all the way! <3

scouse mac
03-22-2010, 02:57 AM
Alien all the way

It can spit acid, has paralyzing stingers in its tail and is incredibly fast and athletic. Fairly sure it could tear any and everything limb from limb.

Shame an unarmed Predator wasn't thrown in the ring also

The Mothman
03-22-2010, 06:35 AM
Jason Vorhees and Micheal Myers would win. for the simple fact that they are both invincible. kinda makes the whole thing unfair, really.